Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fan Valuation
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hi I noticed a problem, indeed yesteday my fan valuation was at 18, 8 million and today it dropped at 9 million , I don't undestand why because I'm on the site on a regular basis its pretty annoying
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hi there, all I can say is that the system for fan valuation is completely automated based on your input as a user of the site. From what I can see, you've done nothing particularly wrong, so unless it dropped valuation due to short replies on forums (a big one) or swear words (a bigger one) then I believe the syetem will fix itself soon enough and you'll get the valuation back.

Just to clarify, it wasn't done by a person, but by the nightly fan valuation scripts that check through your daily input into the site (forums, videos, ratings, etc)
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yeah the same thing happened to me one day. When your a new user, there is some sort of penalty that new users get that make their fan valuation go down. It happened to me again, I was off from this site for only a day and my money goes down from 21million to 12. 5 million. I am hoping it will go up soon
Hey "Theshid" funny thing is that me and you joined the same day
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
Yeah, that happened to me. I was really happy with my fan valuation and then, the next day, I saw that I had gone down -74 places and only had about 14 million when I used to have about 28 million!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football