Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Error!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Hi, I've noticed that the player Vidal is worth 8 mill. However, once you bought him, the selling price is only 6 mill.  Anyone noticed that?
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Users have been allowed to enter Dreamfooty teams even after the tournament has started and given this, the dreamfooty admins have been changing valuations as the tournament has progressed.

I'm not saying he had a poor game against Honduras, it's just that an agreement was made that he was overpriced to begin with. Maybe Isla upstaged him

Try and see it as the dreamfooty staff trying to represent the managerial pressures experienced in real life

Hope I clarified things
Hi.
No, I meant.... Well, I should have posted this some time before when I was building my team....
I bought Vidal and tried to sell him, however, I would be losing some precious 2 million. I thought it was just once that would happen, thought as you said that the value had changed.
And just out of fun, I bought Vidal and sold him a lot of times, I ended with no money at all
Of course I didn't save it, it was an error though, the buying price was still 8 when the selling price was 6. I hope I made myself clear. My english is not that good.
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Yeah no problem mate, your English is much better than my German

I see what you mean now, strange one.

I'll look through all the players after the sa-uru match and make sure both the buy/sell prices match eachother.

Hopefully it has straightened itself out since this happened for you and thanks for pointing this out
Hey, no problem and thanks for the prompt response .  I'm glad I didn't sell Vidal though So thank you for the bug lol
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Why is everybodys dreamfooty hidden?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football