Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago

IMPORTANT
Known Issue: Team Changes made after 3am GMT on the 6th until midnight have been lost. Please see Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Price for:  Rio Ferdinand: £1mil  Ricardo Carvalho: £1mil  Give some credit to ManUK for pointing that out...
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hey thanks man Though I think JonnyG was on to it too
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Just saw that
Not sure who saw it first
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Nice whoever spotted that
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Aww man we could have gotten rio for cheap
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I was....  Just didn't say anything.... 'cause I didn't want you guys to change it....  Only bought Rio though....
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
The site was offline a couple of mins ago. Couldn't go on it
Erm....  How come, when I post something....  It automaticly takes me back to the forum main page?
Hmm no clue, this still happening? BTW, this thread is for Dreamteam bugs
I know this is for dream footy bugs, but because Yamsy is the first person besides me to notice I'll take my chance. This happens to me too say 3 times a week or so I've mentioned it to you and Vlad but You said you know nothing about it, I would like it if at some point you could look into it not being able to post is annoying
I though it had something to do with Dreamfooty....
Cause it has never happened to me since Dreamfooty started....
Any ideas?
BlueMoon (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Serie A basically only has AC Milan and AS Bari players, so it is, for the most part, a useless section
BlueMoon (Manchester City) 5 years ago
The league is fairly shored up transfer wise with the season starting even before La Liga so I am assuming it is not because of team line-ups
Yea.... I can only see players from Milan and Bari lol....  And one from Lazio....
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Yeah, that is a product of our collective laziness at footytube tower. It will be fixed soon!
Serie A will be addressed.... Tomorrow
F. Songo's price is 0!  Better get him fast people, before the mods change it...
Ah Yamsy -6mil for your troubles!
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Where's diego?  
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
Omg! Good one. I forgot all about him!
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Holy Mackerell, I can't find sebastian Bassong!
It was only premier league english players, if you remember what happened to newcastle, but I guess, he should be added
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
He plays for spurs though
Ummm yes but when dreamfooty was made he played for newcastle.... Hell be added!
Kranczi82 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Christopher Samba from Blackburn Rovers has the picture of Gaël Givet
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
Are points being accumulated now? I made my team a day or so late. My team still has 0pts
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
You should start earning points from this weekend onwards hopefully!
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
Thanks andy!
Welly (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Hello, could you update pic for marchisio.... Thanks!
Hithere (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I sold Kun Aguero (to buy two cheaper players instead) and I didn't get the 12. 5M money back!

And now I have only 10 men on the pitch and only an 88. 9M team.... >. <

But even weirder, it shows that I still have Aguero on my profile page but not in the management console. Any help?
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Aguero is still on your DreamFooty squad from your profile screen.

Make sure you sell him from your management menu and click the 'save team' button after you have made your purchases.

But I lost the money AND the player in my management console. I've closed the console, refreshed it and the player is still missing.

Screenshot: Link: tinypic.com/m/5d01lj/1

You can see in the screenshot that the team money and the money available don't even add up to the minimum 100M. And you can see Aguero missing (with the 12.5M).

I didn't click "Save Team" though so hopefully it's only a bug in the management console and the system actually registers that I still have Aguero at least.

The deadline for the transfers hasn't passed yet, has it? Because I was planning to have at least one player on the bench but the console isn't letting me do anything at the moment... :(
Oh hey.... It's back to normal now! Well.... Almost. The budget now reads 687. 00M!

And no, I can't actually buy anything despite being apparently richer than Man City
Yeah you're on negative equity, we haven't put a catch in for that yet. Will sort today
Hey um a couple of things 1 it says in the rankings I'm 2282nd when the season hasn't started

Second when I picked my star player I picked Ronaldo for my star up front but when I did that it eliminated the choice of a midfield stud and kept all the strikers open and I can click on them but nothing happens. But not defence where I chose Vidic and it seemed to work well there.
Screen pics:

Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Right this is a bit of an odd one,

Have a question for you. When did you put Ronaldo in your side? Looking at your Ferdinand bargain it was probably very early. Since that time Ronaldo is no longer listed as an Attacker but as a midfielder. Hence your problem with the missing midfielder stars you have in fact selected Ronaldo to be your star Midfielder.

I have adjusted this so now you should have a star attacker and an ability to pick a midfield star.

Has anyone else got issues with players shifting positions?
Alright thanks man, It seems to work now
BenBro (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hey another bug, is my budget keeps counting down from -999. 99 to 0 and then starts over again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football