Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Is turkey in the asian cup?
If so I will have sahin and kagawa both off to the cup. I'm guessing that will just be a lost for me? Kagawa is actually my star mid. I guess no hope of making to top 25 anymore
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't think Turkey are in the Asian cup.     Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_AFC_Asian_Cup
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Turkey are part of the european federation mate
Badartist (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hey Sahin assisted the second goal by Subotic but I was awarded no points for him
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Assists data is not available for cup matches (except Champions League). Full explanation of this issue is found here: Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
Badartist (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Right. Totally forgot that there was such an issue. Sorry about the repeated questioning, must be a pain dealing with all us lazy kids
Lbcguy (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Submitted a bug report but then I saw this thread. The Marcelo assist vs Auxerre in UCL was not counted. Its on the goal to Ronaldo. There is no question it is his assist. Watch the video, clear as day
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Defenders do not get assist points. It has been discussed on numerous occasions.
The FAQ gives you a full break down of distribution of points. Link: www.footytube.com/dreamfooty/index.php?type=info...
Thanks Gerrard for fielding that one for me, I love the community here!
Zilinafan (MŠK Žilina) 3 years ago
Hi.... Don't know why but I have a problem with assist again.... This time in Premier league - Nani against Arsenal.... It is the third time I miss points so I'm little bit dissapointed.... My players get points in real but not in game
Nani's cross was deflected therefore no assits is due
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I posted this on the dreamfooty FAQ as well, and now here.... But where the hell is the points for clean sheets for both widenfeller(be. Dortmund) and sahin(be. Dortmund).... Still waiting.... Thanks!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You're right that they shouldn't be gone. The assists is a known issue, but the clean sheets should definitely be added
It's been more than 2 days.... Waiting for it, but the admin guys don't seem to be interested at all.... I still haven't got the point.... HELP!!
Is there someone who can hear me or else please stop this competition for what I will be wasting my time and effort...
Hi Wenrooney sorry about the delay I will look into this and get back to you asap
Thanks mate.... Hope you will give me some good news next time I log in.... Cheers mate, matt!
Hi Wenrooney,

Looking at your team and points scored you have received points for both these players and both players were awarded clean sheets.

Sahin:
Match: 1. Nürnberg 0-2 Borussia Dortmund Points: 13
Played part of this match + 2
Winning team + 3
Clean Sheet + 3
1 Assist + 5
Widenfeller:
Match: 1. Nürnberg 0-2 Borussia Dortmund Points: 14
Played full match + 3
Winning team + 3
Clean Sheet + 8

This data comes straight from your team data so you will see it in your points breakdown. Can you tell me why you do not think that the points were awarded?
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Matt I believe they're not talking about that game, but the 3-0 win on dec. 2nd. Seems strange they didn't get the clean sheet bonus since I have hummels and he got it
Yeah, it's the 3-0 win against Lviv that's the problem:
---
02/12/10 Borussia Dortmund 3-0 FC Karpaty Lviv 6
Played full match + 3
Winning team + 3
---
Yeah.... That's what I m talking about, it's the match on the 02/12/10, 3-0 over lviv.... Where are the points.... It's been 5 days and I m left disappointed with no positive response.... Can't believe it was that hard to figure it out as I had mentioned everything so clearly...
I am sorry Wenrooney but you were not clear I answered your question here and all you mentioned was the players so I simply checked the last game played.
However now we are all the same page I have rerun the data for this match and you should all now see the clean sheet points for eligible players for this match.
Sorry about the delay/confusion
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hi, subotic had a goal in borussia dortmund's 4-1 win yesterday

Normally I would have no idea about missing points

But I watched the game yesterday and decided to randomly check on my point breakdown.

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=296992&league=GER.1...
This goal has been missed and will be added to his points total
What about the Barrios assits? 5 points still missing
Barrios was not awarded any assists all 4 goals were assisted by other players
3 years ago
Hithere (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The data provider doesn't seem to like backheel assists! Same thing happen with Darren Fletcher's back heel assist a couple of weeks ago
The data we have shows the assist is to Kagawa, hard to trace the last time he touched the ball in that move so it does seem like a blatant error.

This is happening a little too often so I will have a think about how best to resolve this problem
3 years ago
Must be a Denis Law hating United fan
The same with G. Rossi.... Yesterday assist to Ruben goal against Dinamo Zagreb (EL)....
3 years ago
Global Sports Media, Footytube's data provider, don't provide assist date for pre-knockout stages of the Europa League
Hi, today I get points for L. Barrios, but I miss 1 assist
Stolenbikes (Club América) 3 years ago
I've tried to open one of my emergency transfer windows, but everytime I go to buy a player, it says I have no more moves left in this window. Anyone else getting this error?
You did this today? I think it may have something to do with the fact the last transfer window has only just closed
Yeah just tried again too. I'm just tryin to drop walter samuel, I needed to get other players out too during the window, but then he got injured and now I gotta' use one of my emergency windows for him
Sorry double post
Hmm, odd. Never happened to me, and haven't heard about it before either. I'll ask Matt
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
Yeah, the same thing has been happening to me. I tried yesterday to dump Berba and pick up Ronaldo. After selling Berba, I have 21. 5 million available, and Ronaldo costs 18 million. But it gives me the tagline "Oops. You can't buy any more players in this window. " Tried it again just now and I get the same message
The PRO+ transfer window is now activated, sorry about the delay!
I know its not a serious bug, but I do not have players photos anymore.... When I buy new ones I can see them but in my management console they are missing
Vivsarkar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I can't transfer though the transfer window has already opened at least 3 hours ago.... What should I do?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Should be open now
Franboy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thursday morning, I had 992 points. Thursday night, Adam Johnson played (man city, he won 6 points). Today I have a total of 986 instead of 998. I think 6 points (Johnson) have been removed instead of being added?
Thank you very much
No, Arsenal players just lost points. They were given doubles (or even more) for the Birmingham game due to a crash on Saturday, as explained by Matt here:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
You most likely lost 12 pts from a Gunner in your team
Franboy (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yes, You're right, Diaby would have its points in triplicate. (-12 for diaby)
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Just to let you know, the DF FAQ link takes you to the DF team console instead to the FAQ page
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Actually it takes you to the FAQ page in the team console. Unless you are not referring to the link in the red box above?
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I was just wondering why none of my players have been updated in a while. I searched the forums for any bugs or other people having similar problems, but nobody seems to be as impacted as me. It isn't just a few players, my entire team has not been updated at all this week. Any ideas?
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I got the same problem none of my players have received their points yet
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
Big problem I think, just not many have noticed because of the weekend, but looking at the leaderboard, seems like most people didn't get any player points updated. I know I was on 1029 before this weekend, and still there
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
As per always, points can take several days to come through. The weekends games finished less than 24 hours ago
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Points have now been updated
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Hey, it might just be delayed but Matts Hummels (Dortmund) did not recieve his points yet for the win against FC Köln (Cologne) yesterday night.

Thanks
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I think many have this problem, for some reason Pique is only getting normal points, he's my star player and should have 32 points but has 16.

Thanks
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
30 not 32 and the oversight on star player Pique receiving half his allocated points has been resolved
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks matt!  Now only the assists from early rounds are missing. I am sure that will be fixed soon too.
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yes, it's missing that assists (europa league). I am sure this will quickly adjust. Thank you  
Badartist (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why is maicon stillon 0 points. Didn't he play a full game? Thanks
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
Dude look at the gamestats before you post at least? Maicon earned zero points last week

Kick4Life - changing lives through football