Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Why didn't cazorla get assist points for the southampton game?
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why the points are wrong players in the top 20 rankings?
Slomka 107 points? (two games)
Zieler 63 points (two games)
Huszti 83 points (two games)
Hazard 55 points (one game)
Sneijder 50 points (one game)
And there are many other players in the case is this normal?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
August games are included in the top list mate
Not there are errors I think?
Slomka 107 points in one month? Although in hanover played 5 games it seems too much?
It's better than mourihno and guardiola together?

An example for the goalkeeper to malaga (caballero has 60 points)

Malaga 3: 1 levante
Zaragoza 0: 1 Malaga
Panathinaikos 0: 0 Malaga
Malaga 1: 1 Mallorca
Malaga 2: 0 Panathinaikos
It does not make 60 points 52 points but normally
That should be 6+14+12+4+14=50. But you forgot the Celta de Vigo game, which was 0-1 for Málaga, so another 14 points. Which makes for 64 points, and he picked up 2 yellow cards in the Levante and in a Panathinaikos game, so -4. That makes 60
Ok, jeroen you must be right. I am uncomfortable now lol.
Totals some players seemed so high that I really thought that there were errors. Sorry
No need to apologise my man. Slomka has a remarkable total amount of points too, but that's what managers can do when subs score goals. Carrera just got 25 pts yesterday from one game because his subs scored two goals and assisted another. Slomka and Hannover did the same in August many times
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Shoudn't cazoral get assist points for the last goal against southampton?
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm not getting points for my Chelsea players for the 3rd matchday of the season, the match was played in advance but I should still get the points since everybody else gets points for the 3rd matchday no?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Nope its not a bug. Points started on September 1st
You're joking?
Nope, its in the rules check it out
So they won't fix it? Matt, feedback please, if I really won't get points than I quit, this game is starting to become more and more of a joke actually
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
You're gonna' quit because you didn't read the rules? Who's fault is that? Certainly not matt's. All of us knew this was gonna' happen. If you didn't you have no one to blame but yourself. No sympathy from me; one less competitor for the big money
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm with sumdumfu on this one. It's not a bug that needs to be "fixed". It was intended that way. It was stated in the rules and the announcement post. Also asked multiple times before
You guys are a joke, I'm out, sorry for the disrespect, but do you really expect people to go into "the rules" for a simple game like this : add your players => they will get points, it's a no brain thing, outside of the footytube mods making it more complicated so only people who are on here everyday and multiple hours have a chance, and yeah, I should have read the rules and I will when I sign a contract, but for an online minigame? Sorry guys, but time is short, and I'm not spending it on here everyday. Just fun to see once in a while how the guys you predicted for the season are actually doing. But reality on footytube is a maze of rules which only the few are aware of. And that's just plain sad
It's just a pity
"do you really expect people to go into "the rules" "
Short answer: yes. You don't need to spend hours to read it either. It takes less time than to pick a team. And other fantasy football games are even more complicated.
And the 25 is for 4th through 25th each.
"1st place $250, 2nd place $125, 3rd place $75, 4th - 25th $25. "-rules
Edit: I see you edited your second post asking about whether the rest of the prize money after 4th place is pocketed
You spent as much time inquiring about the rules that you may as well read them.

I don't see how there is any advantage to regulars compared to the ones which just come here to play the game because the points started on September 1st
Moreover, why shouldn't people who put in more time and effort in the game do better than people who didn't anyway?
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I just murdered someone and told the cops I never knew it was a crime, and they let me just walk away scot free?
How did your revision go for school?
So that's where Asish went huh?
Hahahaha, apparently this game is a joke because you have to read the rules?    Now there's a joke for you
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
Hey Matt.... Leader board shows Hazard, Michu, Clarke, with points that are higher than on my team. Also Mueller points look off also. Help me Mr. Wizard!

I have Hazard with 0 pts. Michu with 8 pts. Clarke with 12 pts. Messi with 22 pts. And Mueller with 21 pts
See Matt's reply to Jeroen below. Basically the leaderboard shows the points accumulated since the season started. But we only got points starting last game week
Yeah I thought that was it.... Leader board should only reflect those numbers when the game starts.... Sure they are doing that for a good reason. I am old school.... I think everyone should have gotten all points from the very first game and the game should start when the first game starts...
Am I missing something? Where is the DF leader board?
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good point
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Play menu> dreamfooty  Leaderboards is under the green Play button (or is that not what you're asking)
Thanks! Got it...
Riajz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hi Matt, I have a problem with my Dreamfooty, Mario Balloteli played on Saturday and I didn't get any points at all.... Please I would appreciate if you can help me with that.

Thanks mate
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Balloteli did not play on Saturday and therfore did not earn any points
I checked out the top players list, and it includes (quite logically so) the points of August as well. Perhaps that can be edited out some way? If not, no problem, I kind of like the fact it is included.

Another thing: I made Kompany, Iniesta and Messi my stars, but while Kompany and Messi did get double points, Iniesta did not (yet?). Could this be looked into and solved please?
We thought we would Include all the points to give a fairer reflection on the players themselves. I will look into you issue and update you on your wall
Disagree.... It is meaningless if it doesn't co inside with the actual game.... Anyone could have had a great week or so before the game started.... So what. This game should start with the first game of the season in the leagues picked.... Makes more sense.... I know.... I know.... I'll go away now....
Cebolla (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Hey Matt I'm confused, I still don't have my star midfielder?! Blaszczykowski isn't appearing as my star maestro. Can you fix it please?
Make sure to save the team after setting the star. If it still doesn't work, try a different browser. And if it still doesn't work.... Well only Matt knows
And if Matt doesn't know, God only knows. And it's kinda hard to speak with him these days I heard
Reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated. Let me know if after trying the helpful advice from Hithere you are still having issues
Cebolla (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Thanks a lot for the tip guys. It worked great Matt could you please correct the points allocation for Kuba, as it still shows 8pts instead of 16pts
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
The transfer window closes in 5 days so hopefully someone can help me out before then. I picked out my team and saved it, but in a fit of madness decided this year would be the year Pato stays healthy. A few days later he inevitably was injured again, but now I can't seem to change my team at all.

I can sell Pato, but when I click the Buy Players tab he reappears on my team-sheet. I can't change my team at all. I've tried other players and basically my team is locked in. Any ideas?

Much Appreciated!
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I seem to still be able to edit.... Perhaps clearing your cache or using an alternate browser would help
Quite a few people seem to be having trouble saving their teams. Like Zhenwei said, just try a different browser, it worked for most people
Can anyone experiencing 'saving' issues please state which browser they are using so we can see if we can replicate the error. Thanks
[account-removed] 2 years ago
My dreamfooty page is showing 267 points while on leaderboard it is still showing same previos day points that is 215 points.

Take a look at this - Link: tinyurl.com/cnjetol

Now take a look at leaderboard points which is still not updated - Link: tinyurl.com/cnyswgu
24carrot (Leicester City) 2 years ago
This isn't a bug but it is a problem I keep having. Most games I try to watch highlight the video section, I get a notice saying *sorry THE video can't BE played FROM MY current location*
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
It means your country is blocking your attempt to watch it, not a lot we can do about that mate
Hey, I believe I found a small bug, not sure what caused it though.

First off my point total is correct, the problem is that 4 of my players didn't get an update for their point totals for the March 3rd fixture. I waited to see if the next point update would solve it, Zieler got 2 points today but the total did not fix itself

After reading a couple of other comments the problem seems exactly like Innocious's

The players who have this problem are Zieler, Badstuber, Boateng and Alexis.

The correct totals should be: Zieler (203), Badstuber (495), Boateng (181), Ilicic (148) and Alexis (45)

It isn't a big issue, just wanted to let you know that there was a problem
Saalsi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The transfer window is open - that is great. But some of the players are missing from some of the teams. I'd especially like to see the AC Milan midfielders to be updates, as well as the Schalke 04 attackers. Is possible? Cheers
Players are fixed in the clubs they are registered with at the start of the season
And new players who started the season in other countries, but are bought into the dreamfooty leagues do not get into the game?
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is correct. Likewise if a player transfers out from any of the four major leagues to an unsupported league, he will not get any more points. However, if a players transfers from one supported league to another, such as Fabregas, he will continue to get points at his new team
Ok. Thanks for the answers! Have to buy players accordingly then...
Pioneercolonel (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ashley Young is my star midfielder yet I'm not receiving double points from him. It's been so since I sold my late star midfielder and changed him with young. Somebody kindly please check.
Cheers
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I'm not recieving any points for him either mate 'cause he's injured.... Lol, he's my star midfielder as well.
I'm sure matt will check it out, are you sure you made him your star player and saved it?
I know its a stupid question, but its a common mistake with our users
Thanks Tony and sorry for the delay (I was on a trip) Yep I did he is my star player, and no it was the same from the beginning. When Matt comes around, hopefully he will take a look at it. It's frustrating though, seems as if I jinxed him since I bought him. If it's be the next my next target will be David Silva
Cheers mate
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Matt should be able to see exactly when you got him, and when you made him a star player. Hopefully we get an answer soon
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Right here is your history:

You bought A. Young on the 30/08
You made him your Midfield Maestro on the 1/10
You have benched him since the 1/11

For the 2 games he has played since the 1/10 he has received double points for you:

Match: Manchester United 1-6 Manchester City Points: 3 you received 6
Played full match + 3

Match: Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United Points: 1 you received 2
Played part of this match + 2
Drawn game + 1
Yellow Card - 2
Matt there must be an error. I clearly remember that I made young my star player since day one. If you check I actually spent one of my emergency transfers to buy him and I'm sure that I made him a star then.
Thanks for the insight in the matter but please double check again this one month delay is my actual problem.
Cheers
All Matt can go by is the data stored in the tables in the database, otherwise its your word against the fully automated system. Perhaps when you made him star back in August, you closed the browser before it had actually saved, or similar.

I fully understand your belief that you had his starred from day one, but the system can't accidentally set the dates wrong for a single player. When you click star player, the webpage sets a date in your record, and that's what Matt is looking at.

If Matt was to go, "Ok, I have awarded you double points for every game august to November" then believe me every single player in the game would make a post here asking why their highest scoring player didn't get set as star player back in August, and tell us they clearly remember setting him that way.

I'm sure Matt will check again, but I wouldn't hold out hope of getting those double points because 99. 9999% of the time it has to be user error. There's no code in the system that tells the database to log the star player as happening in October, not August
This is assuming of course that there is no glitch in the system affecting everybody, but I think we would have 500 reports of it by now if there was
Thanks Ant and I totally understand your point. It could be of course my forget to save after as you said and if Matt also thinks so I'm obliged to accept.
So thank you all guys for spending time on my problem.
Best
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Sorry about the late reply but I was of radar for a few days.

I can only go by the information I have and the date of 'starring' Ashley Young. We can only assume at this point that it was a fail to save your team after you made the initial changes and that you went back and reaffirmed the selection later

Kick4Life - changing lives through football