Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hi Matt, this year you have added the option to check the players stats from last year. It's a great addition, and very helpful too. But, just letting you know that when you click on a player, it shows some random club instead of the club he plays for. For e. G, if I click on W. Szczęsny, it shows Sunderland as his club, not arsenal.
Not a biggie, but just letting you know
Haks1 (Bordeaux) 1 year ago
Hi,    Kevin Gameiro is missing: he's now playing for Sevilla as Attacker.
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah.... Sevilla only has one striker listed...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
There's a player who doesn't play for Dortmund, Seung-Woo Ryu (listed as an attacker) as he was only rumoured to go to BVB, but the transfer never happened. Instead, young striker Marvin Duksch was promoted to their A-team and will likely appear often this season. Perhaps change Ryu with Duksch?
Adnan Januzaj (young AM from United) and Hertha's Sammi Alagui (winger/striker) aren't in the game either
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Cheers Jeroen I knew I could count on you to find these! There will be a game update midweek to pick up on the latest transfers etc
You're welcome. I'm just glad to help and glad you're hearing us
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hello, I never received the email for the prize money dreamfooty 2012/2013.
Yet I finished 17th. I think I should get a prize money of $ 25?
I posted several text in dreamfooty forum but no responses administrators.
I participated in dreamfooty for several years and I have always received my prize money, my email address and my paypal account is still the same?
Thank you and we look
Hi franboy I'll contact you directly about this
Rockerr (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Prices of M. Allegri (95. 0m), A. Conte(95. 0m) and V. Montella are insanely high. Looks like a decimal error
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yea, noticed this as well
Thanks, Sorted now
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Cazorla didn't recive points for the clean sheet against QPR
Gmann7 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hey, would you please check Casillas, he kept a clean sheet against Athletic Bilbao but I didn't get any points.
Also, I have Puyol and Pique, and they did not get points for the clean sheet against Real Zaragoza.

Nevermind, found my mistakes
Also, Chiellini didn't get points for Juventus's clean sheet against Lazio Roma
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Chiellini didn't play in that game, mate
Oops, my bad
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi guys    Please check Iniesta, the 5 points for his assist during the Clasico yesterday were not given, thx
Cup games do not reward assist points
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^ lmao
ILuvEPL (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hi guys can you check on Hazard's point he is missing assist points from the last game. Thanks
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
Assist points are not awarded for FA Cup matches
Ok thanx
Jimjo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ok, thanks for the answer's. Funny I thought with those xtra points I could make a run to win this thing, or at least break in to the top 1000
I should have 384 for van persie too, ahhhhhhh, lol please correct points I have all these players from the start, van persie still has his arsenal top, for gods sake, lol
Points on the leadership board counts from the beginning of the season but you, I and all other DF participants started to gain points from 1st September so that's why it is different from the Leadership table
Thanks for answering this for me ILuvEPL I should add this answer to the FAQ to avoid the confusion
NP. Its the least I can do
Wayne rooney top attackers 160 V jimmy, lenzico, 152, am I supposed to check my team this regularly. Matt, please explain
Manager, Klopp 110 points in top managers V Jimmy, Lenzico 90 points? I've had him from the start
I received 50 points instead of 86
Messi 16*2 star player= 32
Falcao 36
Pique 6*2 star pl = 12
Ranocchia 6
Total 86

On the list of teams its still showing the points from yesterday 1856 but when I am on manage section I have 1906 points I don't know maybe it has not been updated yet but even if updates do I get 50 points?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
See Matt's post below
TheBarcaShow did you actually read my post? I think I missing my players point I still have 1913 points after I got 7 points for Ben Arfa...
Your post described the problem which Matt highlighted below. I thought that maybe it was related. Do your points add up correctly though? There are some bugs with how the points display so be warned about that. The most time consuming.... And best way to get a proper total of your points would be to click on the blue points link and add up all of those
The difference should simply be down to the way the two lists updates after the points totals have run, which is why I asked for a 24hr period to allow all lists and point displays to update.

If you are still think you have points missing let me know
Thanks for clarification Matt. I didn't check point by point but I think it has been updated.  @TheBarcaShow thanks for trying to help me.
A couple of matches were missing from the weekend run (including Barce and Inter) this has now been corrected points will update over the next 24 hours.

Please let me know if after that you do not have the points you think you should have
Thanks for the heads up Matt

Kick4Life - changing lives through football