Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Jeroen (Barcelona) 7 months ago
When clicking on the points total a player gained to see the performance chart, there are quite a few mistakes.

* The teams they play for are out of whack: David Alaba is listed as a Man City player, Carvajal from Real Madrid even plays for LA Galaxy and Fàbregas for Santos....
* The chart doesn't show up for half of my players, even after repeated tries
* The last line is very confusing. For Cesc it says: �'s Per Points: 349, 057 - I assume this is something like return on investment? It might be good to just make it amount of points per £ million. That could give you a good idea of the return of every player you get.
Leifg (Arsenal) 7 months ago
Trua for me as well. I can't see the most recent results and half of the time, Imcan't even see the graph
Rubin (Inter Milan) 7 months ago
I think the last line is the value per point of the player, which is the price of the player divided by the points he has gathered.
The fact that the teams are out of whack doesn't matter, but Matt should add the graph for the players that don't have it
Matt (Footytube Staff) 7 months ago
I will take a look into he wrong team showing

Can you let me know if the graphs not displaying is consistently with some players or intermittent?

Rubin is spot on with his description of the last figure, it is indeed an indication of value for money
Leifg (Arsenal) 7 months ago
Hey, matt. Kebling's graph never shows
Jeroen (Barcelona) 6 months ago
Yeah, the Bundesliga players' graphs don't work (for me that's Guardiola & Alaba (Bayern), Boenisch & Sam (Leverkusen). Only the Dortmunders work well (as in real life ). All other graphs (EPL, La Liga, Serie A) do show up
Leifg (Arsenal) 6 months ago
Yep. None of my Leverkusen players' graphs show up. Any chance of fixing that?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 6 months ago
Looking into this now
Leifg (Arsenal) 6 months ago
When on an ipad, I can't click on the most recent results on any players graph. Also, I am still not able to see any of my players' results from leverkusen. Any idea when that will be fixed?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 6 months ago
Same here mate. Only the admins can sort this out
Jeroen (Barcelona) 7 months ago
This isn't exactly a bug, but more of a reminder to the Mattser. Could you enable us to see other people's teams? I believe it should be possible to view them after this transfer window, right?

If not, I don't care, I'm first anyways
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 7 months ago
For how long? That's the real question Monsieur!  
Messionage (Barcelona) 7 months ago
I am having some trouble with DF. I sold 4 of my players and am now trying to buy 4 new ones. The first 3 work fine but when I try to buy my 4th player the game gives me error saying that I cannot make any more transfers?
Hithere (Manchester United) 7 months ago
3 is the max you can buy per transfer
3? I saw 4 under the rules. That's weird
Rubin (Inter Milan) 7 months ago
It's 4, but maybe you've made 4 transfers and think you've made only 3
Double post*
Lol no. I know i've made 3 changes. Like right now I have 3 players with 0 pts. Sucks that matt hasnt fixed this for me and the window is closing tomorrow morning. Might have to use my emerg transfer
You signed:
D. Alaba 7/9/2013
Daniel Carvajal 7/9/2013
Are. Knoche 13/9/2013
Fabregas 13/9/2013

Which is 4, Did the problem resolve itself or did you gorget about one of these?
I already had carvajal. Only thing I did was that I changed my star def from carvajal to alaba
Hithere (Manchester United) 7 months ago
My bad, 3 is for the emergency transfers I think?

Edit: that would count as a transfer though. Selling Carvajal, and buying him back to assign the star to alaba
Oh that's weird. Didn't know that would count as a transfer. Oh well!
Malik 7 months ago
Correct me if I am wrong, as per my understanding you had both alaba & Carvajal (he as your star defender) initially & then during last transfer window you sold Carvajal & repurchase him, so your star status got free & you set alaba as star, if that's the case then I think it counts as purchase
Yup re buying players to alter star counts as a transfer, so that will be why only 3 of your transfers show as 0 points
Harry17 (Manchester United) 7 months ago
Why transfer window is not still opened....  
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 7 months ago
Can you guys at least tell us when it will open?  
It is open now
Harry17 (Manchester United) 7 months ago
Ya enjoying it, thanks  
Dhueshs04 (Arsenal) 7 months ago
Please put in an option for players to allow opponents to see the oppositions team, its no fun not knowing. And you guys should make it that only one person per league can own only one individual player from a team
Tanmay 7 months ago
You can see them later on, just not in the first 2-3 weeks (so people don't copy the table leaders teams or strategies, that would be too easy
As soon as this first transfer window is shut we will make all teams visible and have the player pop ups show this seasons data
Haks1 (Bordeaux) 7 months ago
Hi,

Thanks footy team for having changing of the different team players in the transfert window.

I'm just wondering something, in the "manage team" table and also on my team formation picture, my players are still in the older team (Chamakh, Gervinho, ....), is this just a graphic bug or is this really counting in the points calculation?
Tanmay 7 months ago
Just graphics.... Not to worry
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 7 months ago
I got all my Points and every thing is okay
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 7 months ago
Alberto Moreno (Sevilla defender) did not receive points for (Sevilla 4-1 Slask Wroclaw) Europa League qualification match. He played and scored a goal. Michu received points for the same competition. Please clarify. Thanks
Blackstyle88 8 months ago
I didn't get any points for Marko Livaja who scored twice for Atalanta on their game against Bari in Coppa Italia.... (
RealFan (Real Madrid) 8 months ago
I didn't get any points for Subotić
Kcoff89 (Seattle Sounders) 8 months ago
He was on the bench
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 8 months ago
Matt, Serie A did not start yet, but some of my players got points
Jeroen (Barcelona) 8 months ago
*thumbs up for honesty*

I think you're wrong though; the Serie A didn't start, indeed, but the Coppa Italia did. So which players got points? The lower ranked teams in last year's Serie A already started the cup
Lol thanks Jeroen! I completely forgot about the Coppa
Matt (Footytube Staff) 8 months ago
Jeroen nailed it good old cups
You added stats and that's great, but I must say I preferred it when you could see a breakdown of the points per match by clicking on the points
Cheers again I feel like an idiot now. Lesson 1: know the fixtures
Ok I am an idiot. The points /games breakdown shows when moving the cursor on the graph...
Double post
Franboy (Barcelona) 8 months ago
Is it normal that we can still change his team at 20:00, I thought the transfer window closes at 11:00 am. A lot of games have been played and transfers are always accepted?

Today's games already account for dreamfooty competition?
Yes, I agree, I'm a bit disappointed the window is still open. Many people are now buying other players and selling players they now realize are not gonna' do them any favours
Maaza (Barcelona) 8 months ago
So.... We're not gonna' earn any points this weekend? What's going on?!
Hithere (Manchester United) 8 months ago
I hope Matt goes into the database and reverts everyone's team to the one that was on the 17th 11:00am BST and give us the points
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 8 months ago
^ that's the best option or reschedule to close the window on Tuesday
If that would be possible, that would be best. I bet a ton of people had Nani in their team sold him by now. Or guys like myself who will just shamefully bought a player who performed well this weekend will get an unfair advantage too.

(Edit: I'm kidding about myself)
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 8 months ago
This is not professional footytube....

Btw: next year you should close the window before one of the 4 league starts! Bundesliga already had 1 cup game and 2 league games. So it is more easy to predict, who will do well or being a starter for the future in comparison to Seria A, where the topclubs not even play Coppa Italia this weekend....

@hithere best option! Really unfair how some use the problem and change their teams....
Bplittle (Liverpool) 8 months ago
Ya, if that's possible that would be the only thing to do. Really hope that's a possibility and that we won't be losing our points this weekend as well as losing the advantage we got for.... Not picking Nani....

Maybe I'll retroactively pick RVP though?

Close this BISH!
The transfer window did remain open a bit longer than intended. Points will be calculated based on the eligible saved team I. E. The one saved at 11pm Saturday.

To ensure this is correct points will not show on accounts until Monday
Franboy (Barcelona) 8 months ago
It s ok. Transfert is closed.  
Awesome. Thanks Matt.  I agree that DF should start before the Bundesliga starts next year though!
Rubin (Inter Milan) 8 months ago
11pm? The window was supposed to close at 10am.
I feel like an idiot for not switching my players who did not start Saturday's matches, because obviously some people have taken advantage of this glitch and that's not fair
I assumed it was a typo and Matt meant 11am. 11am BST is what it said on DF management console that the transfer window will close. Or is it not a typo?
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Of course it has to be 11am BST as specified in the DF Management console, so yes it is a typo for sure
Bplittle (Liverpool) 8 months ago
Thanks for the fix, Matt!
Ah oops yeah should read 'am' not 'pm'
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 8 months ago
There seems to be a problem selecting the 'Sasha-Co-En' style jersey - after the save it gets reverted to the original 'no select' option instead. Selecting any other jersey style however seems to work just fine (at least the ones I could try)
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Hi Matt, this year you have added the option to check the players stats from last year. It's a great addition, and very helpful too. But, just letting you know that when you click on a player, it shows some random club instead of the club he plays for. For e. G, if I click on W. Szczęsny, it shows Sunderland as his club, not arsenal.
Not a biggie, but just letting you know
Haks1 (Bordeaux) 8 months ago
Hi,    Kevin Gameiro is missing: he's now playing for Sevilla as Attacker.
Wenrooney (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Yeah.... Sevilla only has one striker listed...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football