Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
St1or (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
Just posting to see if there's an update on the Bayer Leverkusen-Friday-game-bug-thing. Any idea on when the patch will take effect?
CrossfireKeeper (Liverpool) 2 days ago
So I'm not sure about others, but the function to click on a players points and see how much they earned from certain matches has never worked/updated for me ever since it switched from just being the list of points a couple years ago. Any way it can switched back to that system or the current function improved?
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 days ago
I second this. This system doesn't work and the graph isn't that important. Anybody can figure out which players work and which don't without needing a useless graph
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Thirded
St1or (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
I'd love for it to go back to the old system. Everything was so nice and simple and clear!

But the points will show after 10 games played I think
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 6 days ago
Mertesacker didn't receive any points from the Everton game on Saturday
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 1 week ago
If you click on someone's profile to see their team, it's still showing the World Cup team
Malik (Barcelona) 1 week ago
It will be only available after few matchdays
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Hey matt I didn't get points for Guilherme Siqueira from atletico madrids game on monday
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 week ago
He didn't play mate. Ansaldi did
He was in starting lineup of whoscored, soccoreway and other sites, but in the end Ansaldi started, don't know why maybe he got injured?
Messionage (Barcelona) 6 days ago
Ah no wonder lol
Hey Matt,

I opened emergency transfer window yesterday (Monday) & sold Filpe luis but he is still showing in my team sheets, the one which is at bottom of the page and it have a heading of

Current starting 11 (next update on Saturday at 8am *)

I changed my players well before Tuesdays save point :/

Edit - some other guys are having same problem too
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 week ago
I'll take a look and see what's happened. Also try logging out and back in as teams can be cached but the update time isn't
Thanks matt, its updated now
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 week ago
I'm no longer first in Dreamfooty, is this a bug?

But in all seriousness: the points distribution is not working again. Or do we have to wait until more games have been played before we can see it?
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 week ago
How long will you remain below the 1st place for.... That's the real question Sir (^_^)
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 week ago
LOL @ Jeroen
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 week ago
Matt, Looks like points for Coppa Italia were awarded only for games on Saturday. I suppose the ones for Sunday will come through tomorrow?
I will sub the goalkeeper before the next saving point, are points for the other goalkeeper still going to be assigned? Thanks
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 1 week ago
I see this worked out.  But Verdi (Empoli) didn't get points for goal scored, could you look at that?
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 week ago
No open emergency transfer window button? How do I open one?
PRO+ windows are now activated! 1 week into the season, try to resist that knee jerk sale!
Haha Ya I'm trying
Where are points for Real Madrid and Atletico?
St1or (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Doesn't count
I think it should its a UEFA match. Just like the qualification games being played.
If anything these are teams that earned playing this match not team that are playing for qualification! It all gooooood
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 weeks ago
Is anyone having trouble using their Emergency transfer window? I can't use mine and I'm a Pro-User.... At least I should be bc I know footytube just took money from my account.
Got to switch Barkley, that boy just had to get injured right before the season starts
Dawich (Chelsea) 1 week ago
Can someone please answer this question? I also need to use my emergency tw
St1or (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Hey Matt!

Just a small question/concern. I thought DF started on the 16th and not on the 15th? Because I know of people that got ridiculous amounts of points from Bayer Leverkusen's Friday game (namely Spahic and Kießling). Had I known the Friday game counted, I would have not kept those players on my bench. And this 'glitch/misunderstandin? ' gives a lot of people an unfair advantage this early in the season.

I am hoping it's a small glitch! Let me know! Thanks
Malik (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
5 goals and a win, well that explains a lot, points were suppose to start from matches played on 16th of Aug so that points from Leverkusen match should be removed
Or at the very least, at least award the points for people that bought those players but have kept them on the bench (which isn't fair to everyone). At least this way the people who had the intentions of earning points with those players actually do get points.

14 from Spahic
35 from Kiesling

It could be the difference between 1st place and 100th at this stage lol
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Yeah, they're right. It's a pretty unfair advantage I (and many others) have right now. Like St1or says, 35 points, possibly another 14 with a Leverkusen defender, so potentially 98 (2*(35+14)) points that were unfairly distributed. You could even have Leverkusen's manager, which would've added another 23 points
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 weeks ago
It is a glitch, I overlooked that friday game so those point earnt will not last long! Ill run a patch and update the points
Tanmay 2 weeks ago
Oh St1or you spoilsport! Imma put you on status for this lol
Malik (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
LOL tanmay, St1or really wants to win this season
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 weeks ago
Thanks for spotting this St1or! I was a bit confused about those points
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 weeks ago
Hey, I have Messi for a mere 25m, I'm happy
Lol I think it's just a huge unfair disadvantage this early on in the season. And with Jeroen around, you have no luck winning

And thanks Matt!
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 2 weeks ago
St1or, with you around I never have to worry about unfairness prevailing. You're hired on behalf of everybody, I'm going to go and get myself a cold drink
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 2 weeks ago
Hi Matt, thanks for looking into this - much appreciated
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 1 week ago
Hi Matt - has this patch been applied please? I'm just asking because I need to know by how many points I'm dragging behind Jeroen
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 week ago
Behind who?! lol
Not yet, ill update this thread as soon as the I have verified the points and removed from all users as required
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 6 days ago
Just a friendly reminder not to forget removing those points
I didn't mean to do it 3 times but even better
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Has it been done yet?
LaLoutre (Barcelona) 2 months ago
Hi Matt. I have the same problem than Zlatan and Franboy. None of the player I bought between group stage and 1/8 have points....  
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 month ago
Hi LaLoutre,

If you can give me the player names I can look into that, Please look at the reply to Franboy below and see if when you selected your players could be the issue
LaLoutre (Barcelona) 1 month ago
I am also pretty sure that I bought Low between group stage and 1/8
Hi Matt,
I didn't made change between 1/8 and 1/4. So if you can see the players that scored points in 1/4 and not in group stage, thoses are the players that miss points for 1/8.
For sure, there was Benzema, Valbuena, Robben, Navas and Duarte (Costa Rica). Maybe I miss one so if you could check as I told you difference between group stage and 1/4, that would be perfect.
Thanks
Hi Matt,  I still have no points for players bought before 1/8....
Franboy (Barcelona) 2 months ago
Hi Matt,
I still have not received ponits for the 1/8 finals (low mertesaker, robben)
These three players are 0 points on my team?
Thank you for watching it
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 month ago
I still have not received points for (hummels, low, robben, ....) from  1/8 final !
Hi Franboy,

Looking into your team I can see the following:
Hummels

Date added = Sat, 05 Jul 2014 18:42:29 GMT

Robben

Date added = Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:58:19 GMT

Points => 18

Low

Date added = Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:56:37 GMT

Points => 6

So the players you added on the 27th missed that mornings save and did not go live for you until the 4th July save. Hummels will go live on the 8th.

Here are all the save dates:

12/6/14
23/6/14
27/6/14
4/7/14
8/7/14
12/7/14

I know it seems a bit complex and it would be easier for everyone if the saves were every Saturday etc. However the way the World Cup is scheduled would mean if we did that some players would score twice in a period etc whilst others wouldn't play at all
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Obviously it s very complicated. Thanks for the info
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 months ago
Hi Matt! There seem to be a problem with the players in my squad. I'm 100% sure I saved my new team the night before friday the 27th 8am. Yet, my current starting 11 is still showing the players I picked from the group stage.

Now the question is, when did the knock-out stage update actually take effect exactly?

The save point issue is getting confusing, maybe I don't understand the mechanics or the timing.... I dunno. A clarification would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Sorry about the delay Zlatan, any changes made before the save point should be reflected in your team after that time.

The current 11 will show the team you have in play and scoring points for you. It is worth noting that the current 11 does not update automatically so if you are logged in before a save point and look at your team after the save point it will show your old team, simply logging in again will refresh this view.

If you can let me know what players you think were missed from the update I can take a look for you,
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 month ago
Thx for the reply. If I recall right, the players were:

Coach Low
Neuer
T. Silva-Yepes
James*-Bradley-Griezman
Slimani
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 month ago
Hi Matt, could you check the missed points and update my totals please. Cheers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football