Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 weeks ago
Coppa Italia played midweek, my Sampdoria defender is missing 14 points (Samp-Brescia 2-0 played all game, winning team, clean sheet)
Franboy (Barcelona) 3 weeks ago
Hi Matt,

I sent you an email on August 17 and I have not received any response from you.
Then I posted a message in the forum (Unclaimed Prizes Dreamfooty). See the link below

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...

Again I never received a response from you?

Currently I have still not received the prize money for me and my two friends for footytube 2013/2014 season and for the worldcup 2014.

I'm disappointed because it 5 years now that we are "pro users", we paid our registration and we never received our prices?

The names of the users concerned:
- franboy
- rachid
- docdre99

These three account are recorded on footytube PRO using the paypal address.

Fgenestre@hotmail.Com

You can check, no payment was made on that account from the season 2012/2013

Despite that, this year, we renewed our subscription to participate again in this wonderful game "Footytube." I really hope you will look at it.
Thank you Matt
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 week ago
I am in the same boat. Have tried reaching out but no response from matt!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 4 weeks ago
Hello Matt, there seem to be another problem with the new star players I`ve chosen once again.
Basically, I`ve assigned the star to 2 new players but I did not receive the double points accordingly.
Could you please verify this, because the same thing happened during the previous TW when I had picked Bonucci as my star defender. The double points only started to count after the 2nd match
Rubin (Inter Milan) 3 weeks ago
Just save your team after you select your star defenders...
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 month ago
Good Morning. Can anyone from the staff fix the problem with the Borussia Mönchengladbach badge? I mean, I have two Gladbach players in my Dream Team and the club´s badge doesn´t appear over the names of Jantschke and Herrmann. I will be waiting for an answer. Thanks so much
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 month ago
I'll update asap
Malik (Barcelona) 1 month ago
Hi matt, I can't make my forth change :/ I have just bought lahm, bale and suarez so far
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 1 month ago
Can someone explain to me, why Ivanovic got deducted 6 points for being sent off against Manchester United?
Hittash (Liverpool) 1 month ago
Red card = -4 points  *and he won't get appearance points
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 month ago
I think it's because he received a yellow first, and then 2nd yellow/red card. Straight red would be just -4 pts. I don't know, I might be wrong
Jeroen where are you?
He got -2 for the yellow card and -4 for the red card, which seems illogical!
!
Sorry about the fact the many comments, I really don't know what happened
Zekko got frustrated...
I'm not frustrated, there was an error on the site when I submitted my comment, and I cannot delete them, so that's that.  
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 months ago
Hittash (Liverpool) 2 months ago
You know I was very happy when am very near to guys like jeroen and malik in points table but am lost and in 76th spot right now Hope no more points deduction
Hi Friends am really disappointed same thing happened to me as malik and Jeroen and some other I lost nearly 65 Points and in 76th spot right now I was on top 10 before its really sucks. I thought this going to be my best season but unfortunately am lost
Boloss (Manchester United) 2 months ago
Hello Amins! Apparently, there is an issue with my formation. Looks like the starting IX hasn`t been updated. It just shows the old team, the new players aren`t included, how come?
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 months ago
Starting IX? Didn't know dreamfooty teams were made of 9 players.

Now about your question, maybe you saved the team after the Tuesday save point?
Boloss (Manchester United) 2 months ago
Lol oh yeah ahah! Well, everything is fine now, my lastest squad has been added up. Cheers!
Chelseadowell18 (Chelsea) 3 months ago
Hey guys,

I've got Victor Ruiz who is on loan at Villarreal, but he's registered as a Valencia player (from the start of the season). I want to get someone else from Valencia, but can't due the 2 player limit.

Is there a way to update this situation without having to lose a change by selling him and buying him back?

Thanks for the help!

Also, Luciano Vietto, among some others, are not registered for Villarreal
Sorry, also Raul Jimenez for Atletico Madrid...
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 3 months ago
Please help!
My account is not letting me put in my star defender. I put Bonucci as my star defender on Aug 30, he went on to get 42 points and 3 consecutive clean sheets and it's showing that I don't have a star defender.
To make things worse, when I saw this bug 3 days ago, I went ahead and made Bonucci my star defender again and right now I went back on my DF team and yup it shows up like I don't have a star def.

Please help, I'm losing valuable points here....
Malik (Barcelona) 3 months ago
Badge, this may sound stupid on your part (sorry for that) but are you saving the team after confirming the star status?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 months ago
If it's not what Malik said, could you post a screenshot of your team when you've saved them with the star applied to a defender and the team saved? I've never heard of this bug before. If you're able to appoint a defender as the star and save the team, but it still doesn't recognise your star defender, there's something very weird going on
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 3 months ago
That awkward moment when you realize you're a complete idiot....

Thanks guys, that was what was wrong this entire time. Thanks so so much for your help, or else it would've stayed like that forever, lol! I never knew you actually had to save your team after assigning a star player....

Sigh, lost 42 points because of this.
I know that feel Bro, happened with me last season but I realized it after first round of matches.

I usually revisit the team management page after any changes to team, just to confirm that changes I have done are actually done
Rubin (Inter Milan) 3 months ago
LOL
Aw man, that blows. Well, at least you didn't have 5 Bundesliga players unfairly robbed of their DFP Pokal points eh?
I might have been in top 10 had that DFP Pokal points stood -_-    I still hope matt look into this and agree with majority
4ever (Barcelona) 3 months ago
I haven't get the points from yesterday matches for my updated players
If you mean transferred players, then that update won't count until after Tuesday, so they will only gain points for matches they feature in after Tuesday
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 months ago
Hello Matt, there is a problem from last night`s update. I moved from 500pts to 555pts, instead of 563pts. My totals points per players are correct from yesterday but there are 8 points missing from the overall total, could you please rectify this?
Points from the first cup game were removed from all Bundesliga players. That's why
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 months ago
Hi Rubin, I guess you`re talking about the Leverkusen match isn`t it?!

The 8 points I'm currently missing come from:

- V. Ibisevic (Stuttgart), 3 points against FC. Koln on Aug 30th (his totals show 3 instead of 6pts).
- oh. Kirch (Dortmund), 5 points against Stuttgarter Kickers on Aug 16th (total: 0pts instead of 5)
I'm saying that points were removed from all Bundesliga teams, not just Leverkusen
Yeah, all of us who bought Bundesliga players pretty much got screwed over
Jereon tell me what is the use of finding quality low cost players at start of the season and still they all in same price range. Better can we stay with established players and after the first transfer window we can easily find out low cost quality players by their performance on league and cup games
Cronks08 (Barcelona) 3 months ago
Hey Matt,

AC Milan still doesn't have Honda as an option. Also, still can't see other peoples' teams, and there still isn't point distribution
Menez is missing as well
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 months ago
Both added
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 2 months ago
Hey matt can you add manolas from Roma
And mangala from Man City
And mangala from Man City

Kick4Life - changing lives through football