Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
11Neymar11 (Manchester City) 2 weeks ago
For my players, when I click on their points to view a breakdown, the most recent games were not registered yet. It would be nice to have the point breakdown for the most recent games on footytube, so I don't have to go to other sites for stats.... I would also like to point out that under leaderboards the categories still remains:
Up to £100mil
£100mil to £120mil
£120mil to £135mil

Can you please change this to represent current budgets?
Hittash (Liverpool) 5 months ago
Arminia bielefld vs wolfsburg: k. De Bruyne (yellow card) You didn't noticed
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 7 months ago
Can anyone fix this bug? I have Reus in my Dreamfooty Team. I saw the graphic with his statistics match to match and for the game against Freiburg there is a "dnp" description and 0 points. And that's not true. He played against Freiburg and scored the first goal of the match. Please I ask to the footytube Board to fix this bug. I want my Reus points. Thanks a lot
Jeroen (Barcelona) 7 months ago
Reus actually did get his points. It's just that all players' histories got reset, so all players now seem to have 0 points, except for those who already played a game after the TW started
Matt (Footytube Staff) 7 months ago
I'll import the match histories, sorry about that
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 7 months ago
Hi Matt. I did not get any points for De Bruyne's Europa League match, the total shows 0. Could you check it out please. Thx
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 10 months ago
Coppa Italia played midweek, my Sampdoria defender is missing 14 points (Samp-Brescia 2-0 played all game, winning team, clean sheet)
Franboy (Barcelona) 10 months ago
Hi Matt,

I sent you an email on August 17 and I have not received any response from you.
Then I posted a message in the forum (Unclaimed Prizes Dreamfooty). See the link below

Again I never received a response from you?

Currently I have still not received the prize money for me and my two friends for footytube 2013/2014 season and for the worldcup 2014.

I'm disappointed because it 5 years now that we are "pro users", we paid our registration and we never received our prices?

The names of the users concerned:
- franboy
- rachid
- docdre99

These three account are recorded on footytube PRO using the paypal address.

You can check, no payment was made on that account from the season 2012/2013

Despite that, this year, we renewed our subscription to participate again in this wonderful game "Footytube." I really hope you will look at it.
Thank you Matt
Messionage (Barcelona) 9 months ago
I am in the same boat. Have tried reaching out but no response from matt!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 10 months ago
Hello Matt, there seem to be another problem with the new star players I`ve chosen once again.
Basically, I`ve assigned the star to 2 new players but I did not receive the double points accordingly.
Could you please verify this, because the same thing happened during the previous TW when I had picked Bonucci as my star defender. The double points only started to count after the 2nd match
Rubin (Inter Milan) 10 months ago
Just save your team after you select your star defenders...
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 10 months ago
Good Morning. Can anyone from the staff fix the problem with the Borussia Mönchengladbach badge? I mean, I have two Gladbach players in my Dream Team and the club´s badge doesn´t appear over the names of Jantschke and Herrmann. I will be waiting for an answer. Thanks so much
Matt (Footytube Staff) 10 months ago
I'll update asap
Malik (Barcelona) 10 months ago
Hi matt, I can't make my forth change :/ I have just bought lahm, bale and suarez so far
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 11 months ago
Can someone explain to me, why Ivanovic got deducted 6 points for being sent off against Manchester United?
Hittash (Liverpool) 11 months ago
Red card = -4 points  *and he won't get appearance points
Rubin (Inter Milan) 11 months ago
I think it's because he received a yellow first, and then 2nd yellow/red card. Straight red would be just -4 pts. I don't know, I might be wrong
Jeroen where are you?
He got -2 for the yellow card and -4 for the red card, which seems illogical!
Sorry about the fact the many comments, I really don't know what happened
Zekko got frustrated...
I'm not frustrated, there was an error on the site when I submitted my comment, and I cannot delete them, so that's that.  
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hittash (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You know I was very happy when am very near to guys like jeroen and malik in points table but am lost and in 76th spot right now Hope no more points deduction
Hittash (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hi Friends am really disappointed same thing happened to me as malik and Jeroen and some other I lost nearly 65 Points and in 76th spot right now I was on top 10 before its really sucks. I thought this going to be my best season but unfortunately am lost
Boloss (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hello Amins! Apparently, there is an issue with my formation. Looks like the starting IX hasn`t been updated. It just shows the old team, the new players aren`t included, how come?
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Starting IX? Didn't know dreamfooty teams were made of 9 players.

Now about your question, maybe you saved the team after the Tuesday save point?
Boloss (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol oh yeah ahah! Well, everything is fine now, my lastest squad has been added up. Cheers!
Chelseadowell18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hey guys,

I've got Victor Ruiz who is on loan at Villarreal, but he's registered as a Valencia player (from the start of the season). I want to get someone else from Valencia, but can't due the 2 player limit.

Is there a way to update this situation without having to lose a change by selling him and buying him back?

Thanks for the help!

Also, Luciano Vietto, among some others, are not registered for Villarreal
Sorry, also Raul Jimenez for Atletico Madrid...
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
Please help!
My account is not letting me put in my star defender. I put Bonucci as my star defender on Aug 30, he went on to get 42 points and 3 consecutive clean sheets and it's showing that I don't have a star defender.
To make things worse, when I saw this bug 3 days ago, I went ahead and made Bonucci my star defender again and right now I went back on my DF team and yup it shows up like I don't have a star def.

Please help, I'm losing valuable points here....
Malik (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Badge, this may sound stupid on your part (sorry for that) but are you saving the team after confirming the star status?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
If it's not what Malik said, could you post a screenshot of your team when you've saved them with the star applied to a defender and the team saved? I've never heard of this bug before. If you're able to appoint a defender as the star and save the team, but it still doesn't recognise your star defender, there's something very weird going on
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 1 year ago
That awkward moment when you realize you're a complete idiot....

Thanks guys, that was what was wrong this entire time. Thanks so so much for your help, or else it would've stayed like that forever, lol! I never knew you actually had to save your team after assigning a star player....

Sigh, lost 42 points because of this.
I know that feel Bro, happened with me last season but I realized it after first round of matches.

I usually revisit the team management page after any changes to team, just to confirm that changes I have done are actually done
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Aw man, that blows. Well, at least you didn't have 5 Bundesliga players unfairly robbed of their DFP Pokal points eh?
I might have been in top 10 had that DFP Pokal points stood -_-    I still hope matt look into this and agree with majority

Kick4Life - changing lives through football