Forums / Report a Bug
Order: Newest / Oldest
Dreamfooty Bugs
Please check the DreamFooty FAQ before posting here.
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 21 hours ago
Hello Matt, there seem to be another problem with the new star players I`ve chosen once again.
Basically, I`ve assigned the star to 2 new players but I did not receive the double points accordingly.
Could you please verify this, because the same thing happened during the previous TW when I had picked Bonucci as my star defender. The double points only started to count after the 2nd match
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 3 days ago
Good Morning. Can anyone from the staff fix the problem with the Borussia Mönchengladbach badge? I mean, I have two Gladbach players in my Dream Team and the club´s badge doesn´t appear over the names of Jantschke and Herrmann. I will be waiting for an answer. Thanks so much
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 day ago
I'll update asap
Malik (Barcelona) 1 week ago
Hi matt, I can't make my forth change :/ I have just bought lahm, bale and suarez so far
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 4 weeks ago
Can someone explain to me, why Ivanovic got deducted 6 points for being sent off against Manchester United?
Hittash (Liverpool) 4 weeks ago
Red card = -4 points  *and he won't get appearance points
Rubin (Inter Milan) 4 weeks ago
I think it's because he received a yellow first, and then 2nd yellow/red card. Straight red would be just -4 pts. I don't know, I might be wrong
Hittash (Liverpool) 3 weeks ago
Jeroen where are you?
Zekko4 (AC Milan) 3 weeks ago
He got -2 for the yellow card and -4 for the red card, which seems illogical!
!
Sorry about the fact the many comments, I really don't know what happened
Hittash (Liverpool) 3 weeks ago
Zekko got frustrated...
I'm not frustrated, there was an error on the site when I submitted my comment, and I cannot delete them, so that's that.  
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 2 months ago
Hittash (Liverpool) 2 months ago
You know I was very happy when am very near to guys like jeroen and malik in points table but am lost and in 76th spot right now Hope no more points deduction
Hi Friends am really disappointed same thing happened to me as malik and Jeroen and some other I lost nearly 65 Points and in 76th spot right now I was on top 10 before its really sucks. I thought this going to be my best season but unfortunately am lost
Boloss (Manchester United) 2 months ago
Hello Amins! Apparently, there is an issue with my formation. Looks like the starting IX hasn`t been updated. It just shows the old team, the new players aren`t included, how come?
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 months ago
Starting IX? Didn't know dreamfooty teams were made of 9 players.

Now about your question, maybe you saved the team after the Tuesday save point?
Boloss (Manchester United) 1 month ago
Lol oh yeah ahah! Well, everything is fine now, my lastest squad has been added up. Cheers!
Chelseadowell18 (Chelsea) 2 months ago
Hey guys,

I've got Victor Ruiz who is on loan at Villarreal, but he's registered as a Valencia player (from the start of the season). I want to get someone else from Valencia, but can't due the 2 player limit.

Is there a way to update this situation without having to lose a change by selling him and buying him back?

Thanks for the help!

Also, Luciano Vietto, among some others, are not registered for Villarreal
Sorry, also Raul Jimenez for Atletico Madrid...
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 2 months ago
Please help!
My account is not letting me put in my star defender. I put Bonucci as my star defender on Aug 30, he went on to get 42 points and 3 consecutive clean sheets and it's showing that I don't have a star defender.
To make things worse, when I saw this bug 3 days ago, I went ahead and made Bonucci my star defender again and right now I went back on my DF team and yup it shows up like I don't have a star def.

Please help, I'm losing valuable points here....
Malik (Barcelona) 2 months ago
Badge, this may sound stupid on your part (sorry for that) but are you saving the team after confirming the star status?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 months ago
If it's not what Malik said, could you post a screenshot of your team when you've saved them with the star applied to a defender and the team saved? I've never heard of this bug before. If you're able to appoint a defender as the star and save the team, but it still doesn't recognise your star defender, there's something very weird going on
That awkward moment when you realize you're a complete idiot....

Thanks guys, that was what was wrong this entire time. Thanks so so much for your help, or else it would've stayed like that forever, lol! I never knew you actually had to save your team after assigning a star player....

Sigh, lost 42 points because of this.
I know that feel Bro, happened with me last season but I realized it after first round of matches.

I usually revisit the team management page after any changes to team, just to confirm that changes I have done are actually done
LOL
Aw man, that blows. Well, at least you didn't have 5 Bundesliga players unfairly robbed of their DFP Pokal points eh?
I might have been in top 10 had that DFP Pokal points stood -_-    I still hope matt look into this and agree with majority
4ever (Barcelona) 2 months ago
I haven't get the points from yesterday matches for my updated players
If you mean transferred players, then that update won't count until after Tuesday, so they will only gain points for matches they feature in after Tuesday
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 months ago
Hello Matt, there is a problem from last night`s update. I moved from 500pts to 555pts, instead of 563pts. My totals points per players are correct from yesterday but there are 8 points missing from the overall total, could you please rectify this?
Points from the first cup game were removed from all Bundesliga players. That's why
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 months ago
Hi Rubin, I guess you`re talking about the Leverkusen match isn`t it?!

The 8 points I'm currently missing come from:

- V. Ibisevic (Stuttgart), 3 points against FC. Koln on Aug 30th (his totals show 3 instead of 6pts).
- oh. Kirch (Dortmund), 5 points against Stuttgarter Kickers on Aug 16th (total: 0pts instead of 5)
I'm saying that points were removed from all Bundesliga teams, not just Leverkusen
Yeah, all of us who bought Bundesliga players pretty much got screwed over
Jereon tell me what is the use of finding quality low cost players at start of the season and still they all in same price range. Better can we stay with established players and after the first transfer window we can easily find out low cost quality players by their performance on league and cup games
Cronks08 (Barcelona) 2 months ago
Hey Matt,

AC Milan still doesn't have Honda as an option. Also, still can't see other peoples' teams, and there still isn't point distribution
Menez is missing as well
Matt (Footytube Staff) 2 months ago
Both added
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 2 months ago
Hey matt can you add manolas from Roma
And mangala from Man City
And mangala from Man City
Hi Matt, I just checked my DF team's score in detail for the first time this season and I'm a bit confused as I think there might have been a mistake

My star defender was Chiellini and on August 31st, I opened my emergency transfer and sold him and I instantly put Bonucci as my star defender. I remember confirming Bonucci as my Rock in the back and being satisfied with my decision. He's played 2 games since, won both and had 2 clean sheets (14+14 points). Today when I checked my team, I was surprised to see I apparently didn't have a star CB!

What happened? Is there anything I can do? I lost 28 points because of that.
Please please let me know if there's something I can do, I had opened my emergency transfer a big part because I wanted to change my star defender early in the season, and this would be a major blow to my team.
I have no idea what happened and I'm really discouraged by this as I'm already way behind the top 100 due to this. I'd really appreciate your help!

Also, Kagawa has 10 points when he should've had 12.
He played 2 games this season: 1 vs MK dons where he played part of the game (2 points), and one with Dortmund where he played part of the game, scored and won the game (2+5+3=10).

I'm crossing my fingers in hope that maybe there's something that can be done, but I'd totally understand if you couldn't help me.
Thanks in advance mate
Update:
Okay there's definitely something wrong with my account. Right after I saw that I didn't have a star defender 2 days ago, I went and put Bonucci as my star defender again. This morning I log in to see that, yup, I don't have a star defender! Meanwhile Bonucci went and got another clean sheet! That's 42 points (14+14+14) that I didn't get due to this bug.

What do I do?! I'm losing so many points here! Can someone please help me? This is just plain unfair at this point
Okay guys I got the reason of decrease in my points during the international breaks,

All my German players plus manager lost their points for the cup matches they played on 17/08/2014, initially points for this matches were allocated correctly bar that matches played on 15th, my player that played in same competition on 16th still shows correct points,

Here is the list of players in question and their points allocation

Points for my team - Total for season / correct points

-Guardiola 4 - 19
-Alaba * 10 (20*) - 21 (42*)
-Lewandowski 19 - 30

I had all of them from start.

Now even Wolfsburg played a match on same date (17th) & points allocation for my Wolfsburg player is still correct, so this can't be the issue with whole day, maybe only Bayern players have got this issue.

Or Maybe instead of Bayer Leverkusen, points reduction was done for Bayern munchen players?

Yeah, in my team Alaba is also missing his points from that DFP game; 11 points to be precise, 22 because he's my star defender. Same goes for all German players (of which I have 5) I suppose!
I'm missing about 48 points :/
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 2 months ago
So after all this the Leverkusen points are still there and the Byern Munich points and other teams which should've counted which and were legit since they were after the close window were removed. This is making the game just pure luck on what decides to be counted and what doesn't.
It is ruining the fun out of this game
I agree with ^. I had Bayern Munich players and no Leverkusen players and I lost points. Why is it taking so long for this problem to get fixed? Or is it even going to get fixed?
No zizoo , guys with Leverkusen players are saying that the extra points has been removed , only issue now is that bayern players points are also reduced , once they come back everything will be fine

I know its bit frustrating this year but I'm sure matt will sort this out , meanwhile

Link: i.imgur.com/V6mqtgv.jpg?1
Malik, the Leverkusen game the day before DF kicked off still counts. I still have 35 pts from Kiessling too many and I lack 22 points from Alaba from that one Bayern game
The patch to remove the points for the cup games played before the start of the Dreamfooty opening weekend seems to have missed a few matches so I'll adjust and re run it. So you will see more points deductions over the next 24 hours.

Please let me know if you see any points missing outside of this
Matt, the only team that should have been impacted by the patch should have been Bayer Leverkusen, meanwhile points were removed even from Bayern Munich players. Are you restoring the points to the Bayern Munich players?
Yes, exactly what Rubin said. Only Leverkusen was affected in that one game. Instead, the results from Bayern's game on August 17 was deleted from the tables, though it still appears on the points of players when you click on them.

If the Leverkusen game rightly gets scrapped, the Bayern game should definitely be added again. Guys like Malik lost nearly 50 points there, which will mean a difference of several spots if he ends up in the top 10 at the end of the year
What is going to happen to make it as fair as possible to everyone is all points from the first round matches are going to be removed.

Having one (counting) match before the start of the game and several after is unfair and confusing. So to clarify the matter and put an end to it ALL points awarded for the first round cup games will be deducted.

Thank you for all your feedback on this matter
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 months ago
Matt could you put Di Natale back in the game please? I would consider his absence a bug
Done!
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 2 months ago
Sounds fair to me. Thx mate
I don't get it. Why even bother removing points for all teams? If this situation is unfair and confusing, then the easy solution in my opinion would be to just ignore the fact that Bayer Leverkusen played a cup game before the other teams and just count their points
So the patch that remove Germany cup games is activated -_-

I have lost total of 63 points and as anyone will be I'm quite disappointed, I don't its fair and if I knew this before picking my team I would never thought of having 5 players from be. Liga

I'm really not sure if I wanna continue this anymore -_-
@Zizoo, I would like to know how many points you will lose because of that?

@ matt, I think its unfair to wipe off points from allowed cup games, It was quite clear in DF info that match that will count will start from 16th of aug and TBH I don't see any user demanding points from that Leverkusen game, so best thing to do imo is to just remove that Leverkusen points and let the other matches count.

If you want to remove all the German cup games then it will be better if you remove EPL matches also played on same days (16 & 17 th aug) too, I'm sure lots of users considered these cup matches while picking their teams, so if you remove that cup games alone that will be one less match for user with Buli player.

I hope you will agree with this
Lol, OK. I don't see how this is fair at all though. I lost more than the 35 points from Kiessling and on top of that I didn't get points from Alaba for his game on August 17 and from my Napoli players from last week. The Bayern game was played after everyone saved their teams here, so it should count. Oh well, I'm confident in my abilities to catch up. The season is still long.

And of course the people who think this 'sounds fair' just made a giant leap up. They're the ones who nag whenever a single point too much is given to a player they don't have, but now all is good, of course
Malik has a good point. How come points from German cup games are removed, but points from EPL games played on the same dates are not removed?
The only way to make this fair is to get rid of the patch and count the points for Bayer Leverkusen players, as well as the rest of the German teams. A lot of people would not invest on so many Bundesliga players knowing that points from the cup games would not count. Now that those points are removed, that's UNfair
Btw as Jeroen pointed it out, Zizoo who thinks that this "sounds fair" went up all the way to 4th spot
@Rubin, Exactly, I'm still not sure, why removing points from Leverkusen players will create confusion or is unfair, everyone had the information that match played before 16th won't count and as I said it will be only fair if points from other cup games count or all the points from matches played before 19th of aug should be removed.

I had only one EPL player that didn't played, so off course it will gave me advantage but on other hand I have already lost 63 points.
I agree with you, but Idk, it seems like Matt can't just take away Leverkusen's points. I'm not an IT guy, but I'm guessing that's the problem
If that's the case then I'm okay with counting Leverkusen's points
The Leverkusen points are now deducted, as are all Bundesliga points from the DFP Pokal games
@j, its been done since yesterday, I was sitting at 36th place after that, my current downward fall is because of ronaldo -_- well at least I have messi to rescue my season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football