Forums / BSC Young Boys Bern
Order: Newest / Oldest
BSC Young Boys Bern V Tottenham Hotspur, Aug 17
Teja7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
First! Spurs are s**t  They don't belong in the champions league! s**t fuked up team!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Whats wrong with you? Why are you so angry/rude? What did spurs do to you?

They'll show you where they belong when they play liverpool over the season, until then leave them be. They fought hard to give themselves a chance.

3-0 in 30 minutes is a nightmare situation, but with a little luck and grit they may advance.

This comment is a disgrace. Spurs earned that 4th spot. In case you had forgotten, they beat chelsea arsenal and city at the end of last year to win the spot. One poor showing away from home doesn't take that accomplishment away from them. It's definitely a strong squad
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ok we will see what they will do.... They are new to champions league.... Missing experience will be the reason for failure!
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah how's europa by the way? Lol
TommoSpur (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Great analysis from you there, not bitter I'm glad to see!
Your team would've struggled on that surface, it was a total nightmare but we fought back well and think we'll win at the Lane.
Will you still be a Liverpool fan if Torres goes to Chelsea?
@TommoSpur.... Torres wud never go to chelsea, you dingo! Think before you spew out bullshit!

@SoccerISfotball.... I don't care if they beat Arsenal and City and Chelsea last season they can never beat Liverpool and they suck lemon to the max. As we've seen today.
And I still say it: Spurs are a s**t team and they are bound to get knocked outta' champions league in the qualifiers!

Got a problem with my opinion.... If so.... Put a damn sock in it!
Astrogunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Your life must be really hard, lil' hater
Shows what you know, Spurs beat Liverpool on the first day of the season last year, 2-1! And the year before, and in the Carling up. Chalk it up....
And Torres was linked to Chelsea all summer, very nearly went and probably will go in a year.
Your opinion is worthy of correction, but not consideration.
Lol TorresElNino, looks like you are wrong again, tool.

Tottenham beat liverpool last year

Link: www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,19764,1...

How does that foot in your mouth taste?
Oh yes! Of course! Did Spurs ever have a lucky game that day!
Spurs still suck, doesn't change my opinion!

And I never said they didn't beat Liverpool last season! I said they "can never" ! Learn to read guys!

And I can't believe how stupid TommoSpur is.... He was linked, yes, but he never said or hinted that he would go to chelsea. I could say the same thing about Modric to Madrid and Pavlychenko to Liverpool, stupid dunce.... Get your facts straight
"very nearly went".... MY FOOT! Damn idiot!
Think before you speak. If you've lost to spurs before, you can lose again, I'm sure. Liverpool isn't impregnable; losing to spurs has happened, and in all likelihood, will happen again at some point even if it doesn't happen this season. It all depends on which team wants it more and who is on form. Both teams have enough talent to beat any epl squad.

Just about any epl team can beat any other epl team. That's the beauty of the epl. It's a competitive league. Don't give me that arrogant bullsh*t about spurs not being able to beat liverpool when it has happened already. Learn some respect, or at least some common sense
Its not being arrogant if you support your team.... Will you say that ManU will lose to Wigan next week? Do you really want Wigan to win with all your heart when you actually support ManU?
NO. I didn't think so!

I ever said Liverpool were impregnable, now did I? Stop making up these lame arguments and tryin to sound smart.

Looks to me like your the one with no common sense. And stop being such a irritating dunce!
'Can never' means it is not possible, but it has happened - so it is possible!
Stow the 'tude, your insults are at 4 year old level.
If you knew as much about Liverpool as you say, you'd've known Torres looked certain to leave for the most of the summer until new ownership looked likely. No Cups or Champion's League this year and I guarantee he will leave at the end of this season!
Modric signed a new 5 year deal in the last 3 months and openly stated his desire to stay long term, Pavlyuchenko was available for sale at the right price so links were inevitable.
If you're gonna' start arguments, then do your homework because I obviously know more about your club than you do!
You make it sounds like liverpool is invincible to a spurs victory, aka impregnable to defeat. Do you really lack reading comprehension or are you just joking around? You're the one saying liverpool can't lose to spurs, remember. That's the same as saying they are invincible or immune to spurs.... Same as saying impregnable, buddy.

Theres a difference between wanting your team to win and saying the opposition can never beat you. The former is cool, the latter is disrespectful. Wigan can beat us on their better days I'm sure, anything is possible. Never say never, and never underestimat the enemy.... Especially when the opposing team was top 4 last year and beat you already.

I can see this conversation is going nowhere, you arent willing to play nice and be respectful.

Cheers mate, I hope you change your opinion of spurs. They're a quality team and you should respect that, even if you support arsenal
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Damn, Pavlyuchenko surely saved face for himself and Tottenham with that strike. He was horrible today, as was the rest of the team
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
I only got to watch the last 20 minutes of the game. That was terrifying enough though.

Pretty sure we'll dispatch them nicely back at the Lane
You can feel confident for now. Always good to have 2 away goals
Sissoko (Manchester City) 4 years ago
@ mrpoopypants, but your picture is showing big lough.... Lol.... Seems to me spurs will come better in the 2nd game. But they need to work hard
GunnersAlert (Arsenal) 4 years ago
First! Spurs are s**t  They don't belong in the champions league! S**t fuked up team!And they still dare to say they are better than Arsenal
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Who is "they"?
I agree. Spurs are decent
Thank you fo sharing my opinion GunnersAlert  Spurs suck bawls to the max!
Dude. Why so angry? No need to hate on other people's teams just because they're not your own. Besides, that was a highly entertaining game to watch
Wasnt fun for me, I had dawson and gomes    
I have Gomes and Defoe. That still didn't ruin my appreciation for the game
Entertaining match until right after PAV scored.... Then both sides decided they didn't want to risk another goal and just kicked the ball around for 10 minutes.

Good subs by harry to get back in the game, but waiting till 3-0 was a bad call.

Poor defence from hotspur overall. The lack of pace in the back line was really exposed today as well. They'll need to work on that for the home leg. Maybe bale will start as LB.

I don't even think gomes made a single save. Really disappointing considering he is my dreamfooty keeper.

Good game from young boys. The crowd was phenomenal and gave them a huge lift. Clinical finishing in the first half, but bad luck in the second half. Spurs are fortunate the score wasn't 5-2
Juzzyman (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Dam! Young boys sure know how to rape hawt spurs. Lmao
You're one to talk? The same way Man UTD raped Newcastle. You guys didn't even score. Lol
The same way 10-men liverpool raped arse anal?    Wait! Did you guys even score?
[silent observer:: lol, good comebacks ::]
Yeah at least we didn't LOSE, you retarded idiot. Not my fault Pepe Reina masturbated with gloves before the game. Lol
How do you know about Reina? Peeping Tom is that you?
The goals in this game were something else! Top shelf
Gunner88 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hahaha!  Spurs - its called European pedigree and you lot don't have it
Sissoko (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Great goals ! Second goal for young boys was amazing, to me. He was just so close to the keeper but to curve the ball he lies down with leg stretched to shoot. Bavleychenk's goal seems 'just smash it anyways' - try an error as it didn't look a well crafted shot. And what is the problem with their octpus gomes - grapping the air through out the game.... Haha. Think they (spurs) 'll do better in the next game
Tottman (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Gomes needs to take a seat on the bench I reckon, let him think about the horrible mistakes he's making again especially as cudicini has been looking amazing in some of the friendy's.... See what happens at the lane
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Pretty crazy game, The Young boys got fresh jerseys
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Do you guys think Huddlestone should start over Palacios? He seems like a pretty good holding midfielder
He can play there, but that would be a bit of a waste because his technique is excellent. He's the future, seems to be getting better and better!
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
May I see some bad words plzzz :S  Anyway its nt right from spurs  Should done better in white land  
Bastiran (PSV) 4 years ago
Good game of BSC, but they should have scored more goals.... With 3-2 is everything possible
At least spurs are better than the other young boys at arsenal. Take comfort in that.    
Spurs are credible rivals but Newcastle team is a has been team with faded glory. You're just talking our of your ass because you know you're gonna' get relegated again. Idiot
What has this video got to do with the glorious newcastle utd?
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Glorious Newcastle & spurs > Arsenal, juzzyman, sense of humor! I like it...
Footykilla (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I thought it took like ten years for spurs to arsenal in the league once, if that's the better team, what's a worse team?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football