Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Zimbabwe V Brazil, Jun 2
Murda (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nice free kick by bastos brazil looking good so far I hope them and ivory coast make through the next round!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great teamwork. Man brazil is scary
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
This is a very unselfish brasil team. If they played like this in 2006, they wouldve won
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 4 years ago
Julio Baptista is Kaká's reserve, but that pass he gave dani alves was magic. Michel Bastos with a Roberto Carlos-like performance today. VAMO brasil!
Footyboy987 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I really miss the joga bonita from previous Brazil teams. But for the last couple of years Brazil have become that solid defensive team with the fastest counter attack football in the world. One thing about the pre-Dunga era is even though they're playing beautifully well you always have the feeling that they're vulnerable in the back. Now they're solid in defence, will kill you in counter attacks, set pieces, and some collective plays like the 3rd goal we've witness...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Dunga has won everything he's coached for with brazil. Coppa america and confeds cup. Vamos brazil!
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 4 years ago
Every south american team right now seem to be the most dangerous. I'd be worried world, south america is were soccer is perfected
Kyjojoel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Haha, kinda true! But on any given day any team can win a game
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Vamo brazillia
This is how you say it....    Vamo brazillia    Lol
Matthie (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wow! Zimbabwe really showed some effort in the first half
.... But not in the second half
Yes sir. I must agree with you!
Soccerfarris (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Madrid BUY bastos NOW!  He's great
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 4 years ago
He'll stay in lyon!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Zimbabwe gave Brazil a hard time in the first half...
Yeah.... In the first half    We dominated in the second half!
BoNiToRiCo (AS Roma) 4 years ago
1st half luck for brazil Zimbabwe must make a goal    
CNichols (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Stunning football. Should bring fright to all other nations in the world cup, goal three was amazing
Silbra (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Best part of this game was early when Zimbabwe band butchered the Brazilian National Anthem and it went on.... And on.... And.... On.... For over 3 min.
The guys start laughing and joking around in the line-up and Julio Cesar starts jumping around, thinking it's done after 3min, and nope.... Keeps going.

LOL
How is it Baptisa made the National team? He can't even get a game for Roma & he's in the team,while Pato & Ronaldinho are left home lol wowwwww. If Baptisa is good enough to make Brazil then so am I
Roman8915 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That is so wrong...
@Madridista23 I agree with you    Don't listen to Roman8915 he's just another hater of Pato and Ronaldinho!
It's not always about talent. It's sometimes about behavior and commitment!
Dizzler (Leeds United) 4 years ago
Luis Fabiano didn't look happy after any of the goals.... More than likely cos he didn't score them
I don't know what game you were watching....    Brazil is a TEAM effort

Kick4Life - changing lives through football