Gotta' love the commentator
Artyentao (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed!
Zophar (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yuzii ^^ this guy was downright annoying ! Sick goals though
Daa26 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This commentator is downright fantastic! So original
Jonny (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I actually thought the jingle they played after each goal was more annoying than the commentator. And the Uruguayan keeper was awful for the first goal!
Syraph (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
He was just plain awful lol
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That keeper really made a mess of an easy save POO
Monkey (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Facil P'RA brazil !    ))
Kengeroo (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Annoying commentator
Frezog (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
The jingle made the entire highlight video! Brazil...
Matthie (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I love the jingle, you just hope they score again
Deaftothebrink (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah, the jingle is great, but I wonder how many people who rated the match (esp. Brazil 'awesome') here on footytube actually watched more than just the goals. Sure, the final score was 4-0, but Uruguay controlled the possession and tempo the entire first half and the two goals Brazil scored (Alves' goal was sheer luck) that half were the only chances they had. Brazil are desperately missing a controlling midfielder who can dictate the game (like, say Ronaldinho when he was in shape). In fact, their midfield was absent almost the entire match! The real bright spot for Brazil, IMO, was their ability to contain Forlán the entire match. That, they did extremely well. Hopefully, Brazil are a little more convincing against Paraguay next week (once the team has had time to practice together a bit more) and then on into the Confederations Cup. I'd love to see Spain v. Brazil in the final there!
You're right the same with KAzackstan v England I'm gonna' vote Brazil lucky haha
Agnosticfan (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
That Keeper for Uraguay was appaling. Crying shame but Brazil took full advantage
Ronaldinho (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The goal keeper was stipid he can't even save a ball that is bouncing man damn crap!1
I am a goalkeeper and it is actually harder to save a bouncing ball. But that was just ghastly goalkeeping all round
Ronaldinho (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The goal keeper was stipid he can't even save a ball that is bouncing man damn crap!1
Imagunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The best player for Brazil was Julio Cesar. Shame we didn't see what he did because he's the one who kept Brazil in the game, and I don't think that the final score illustrates the real component of the game
Yeah, it was 4-0 but that doesn't show what the game was like. I quite like Julio Cesar (he did let in 3 against Atlanta though :S)
CaiOasis (Corinthians Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
That first goal was pure luck.... But really, Brazil played a lot better than Uruguay, all that talking about Forlan and everything.... He did absolutely nothing on the field. It wasn't the best game Brazil could have done but, it was good.... Nothing else. But I hope that Dunga will replace Luis Fabiano with Nilmar.... I don't know if any of you actually know him but, keep an eye on him next match.... The guy is fast as hell. I'm hoping André Santos takes the left-back position, Kleber isn't in the best form anymore, and besides.... André plays for Corinthians .... The damn thing about the games Brazil do at home is the crowd.... They're bloody awful.... Cause the prices of the tickets are too high on the National Team's games, the real supporters of the brazillian teams they can't go to the stadium.... The people that actually go there are just families and people that are not used to really cheer up for the team and help, and push them forward.... They want to see a show, and if it doesn't end like 10-0 for Brazil, they're not happy.... That just.... Makes me sick. I live here, I know what I'm talking about :/
Freebet (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wish we had more commentators like this

Kick4Life - changing lives through football