Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Brazil, Jun 28
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Brazil played great fantatic match
Danielthomps (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Referees apparently hate usa. Oh well
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Don't blame it on the refs. You want to look at refs decisions what about kaka's header?
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
I feel like the ref's only major mistake was the goal disallowed.... f**k it, we did it without it. Brasil! Good game though, I was pissed most of the game haha
Bannie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
You must be american and blind
AudiXS4X01 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
^ and your a racist f**k
Football01 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 5 years ago
I enjoyed the game but I was made the whole time, especially when the referee did not see KAKA's goal.
US played defensively again and I warned them before. Brazil ain't spain dudes
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Saying he must be American is not racism since American is not a race. Also, "your" is possessive; "you're" is what you should have used since it means "you are".

Adamaus is completely correct, if you want to blame the refs then score should be 4-2. Howard played wonderfully again.

Barney76 (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
Although I know it's not what he meant, american is a race. Are you seriously going to lecture people spelling and grammer on a messege board?
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
Seriously agreed hahaha. I f*****g hate people that do that as a way to somehow make your statement not valid bc of grammar hahaha
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
It was an insult.... Although, a worn and tired one.... An insult nonetheless. I don't expect any less from a bitter fan of spain
Boostar (Juventus) 5 years ago
Razil fully disered it, they should even have had one more goal
Nicolas13 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
The usa did very well, they deserve to be proud    
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Good try USA. You played well
DWood (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Great game, I wished I could have watched it live (but my Sounders were calling....)
Saurimo (Chelsea) 5 years ago
No shame in losing to arguably the best team in the world.... Very well done USA! I am very proud of my country! Hopefully this kind of play will continue from them
That's not even arguable. Italy won the most recent world cup, period
So italy gets to call themselves the best team until....

That WAS 3 YEAR AGO! And they only escaped australia by some major theatrical diving.

Gimme a break italy isn't even close to being the best team in the world.
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Your the first person to point that out, and that's what I think too. Italy is kinda rubbish now and they don't win decisively anymore. You know whos lucky? Not US, but italy to win last wc, they even had to systematically take out zidane to win
Bannie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Usa is rubbish as usual. So terribly lucky to beat spain. They will get owned in the world cup as usual
Farts (FC Dallas) 5 years ago
f**k you man! Why do people have so much trouble admitting that we have a descent squad who plays well together? I know we are not spain or italy, but man give credit where credit is due. We played well and got a little bit lucky at times, but we deserved exactly what we got. We played well and this will should be something for our team to build on. God I hate you snobby British ass-clowns!
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Indeeeeeed
Bizriak (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
Another delusional red, that's why. Reds constantly have to ignore reality to continue telling themselves that Liverpool are a great club. It applies to all areas of their lives.

So, it's no surprise this Bannie can't admit the US has some quality.

No one with a brain is asking the world to acknowledge the US as kings of the world, just a good side with some quality. Apparently objectivity isn't a realistic goal for some people
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Well said
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Actual score should have been 4-2 Brazil. US cannot sit back and wait.... It is not their game. This is good for USA footy and world footy but the outcome was never in doubt.

2010 will showcase some incredible footy to the world.... I have my Tics...
Highbury (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'm ok with the loss, they played well the first half, but couldn't keep it together in the second and were on their heels for most of it. US seems to play better when they are the underdog
CaiOasis (Corinthians Sao Paulo) 5 years ago
What a beautiful match.... People from USA who really like football should be proud of their team.... They did very very well on the competition.... But, as a brazillian, I'm very glad they didn't make the full miracle hahaha .... Too bad we couldn't see Brazil x Spain...
Mysteryman (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
It's samba time again.... Congrats selecao team!
Crouchy81 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Congrats to Brazil for the win and the cup, but credit to the USA for a brave, but ultimately unsuccessful game, and tournament as a whole.

And realistically, we all know that the US is trillions of miles from the class of Spain, or Brazil, as much we might deny it, or believe otherwise.

Whether the string good performances, and the win against Spain is just a blimp on the radar or a catalyst will be proven next year at the World Cup
Filiboy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Living in USA but British bred, I got some slack on who to support with some of my US chums. I told em that Brazil is gonna' win no doubt but I will be rooting for USA but won't be holding my breath.

I'm surprised that USA put up a good fight and they are deservedly good goals.... Due to poor defending by the Brazilians, they need to tighten up for the World Cup next year. In the 2nd half I agree that it should have been 4-2 as Brazil show their scoring prowess. Well done Brazil although not the most convincing win against a side that has yet to make a significant mark in the Footballing world
Uh, hello, they just made a pretty good mark in this tourney. No trophy, but they definitely progressed. It was a good win for Brazil
Momez86 (Santa Fe Bogota) 5 years ago
Experience was what decided this game! This is just another final for Brazil, and it was very impressive to see the US wining 2-0 for half of the game. Both were the best teams in the tournament
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Spain was the best team of te tornoments get your facts right
Farts (FC Dallas) 5 years ago
Then why didn't they win? They played like s**t against the USA, infact I might go so far as to say Brazil was the best team in the tournament! Idiot!
LFC, you probably also say liverpuds is the best in the prem every year, right? Despite not winning in, what, twenty years or so?

Delusional. Either that or you can't see the real world beyond Gerrard's bum
Some people see what they want to see, guess that applies to Lfc4life
Spain's first round opponents consisted of south africa, iraq and new zealand. Then a loss to the usa. You gotta' be kidding me

Kick4Life - changing lives through football