Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Brazil, Jun 18
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Not really awesome from Brazil.... But just too good for USA!  Kaká was brilliant in his reading of the game and passing!  
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
I'd have to say that's average for both teams
TFoAV (Whitecaps) 5 years ago
US looked like they had packed it in after the 2nd goal. Rubbish performance by the US, pretty average for Brazil
Mlavenue (Manchester United) 5 years ago
God, Tim Howard was asleep! I play keeper and there's no way I'd not have punched that first ball out OR not come out and slid for that second ball. Where was his head?
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Get a brain, he didn't have the time! Just because he once played for Man UTD doesn't mean he has to get everyting!
Gunner12 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
And that's why you play at the International level right?
Chitowngooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Man why do we suck so bad?!?!  And why does beasley still play!
Hehehehehehh
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yea.... You. S. Is hanging on.... But right now they have to beat egypt by 3 and brazil has to win by 4.... Not happening
Lololololol
Mezaosca (Manchester United) 5 years ago
To: Gringos  From: Mosqui
Mezaosca (Manchester United) 5 years ago
To: Gringos

I think Mexico should be representing concacaf and not the you. S. just to remind everyon. Last edition of the confederations cup Mexico beat Brazil, and lost against Argentina in the semifinals in penalti kicks. I think the you. S. Still doesn't have as much experience as Mexico does, BUT they are the better team right now.

Ps. Looking forward to next game at AZteca Stadium
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
Didn't you guys lose to us afterwards 3x0 or something on a friendly?
Jansenxvs (West Ham United) 5 years ago
Well maybe Mexico should have won the Gold Cup!
So.... The better team should represent, right? Otherwise, your logic is flawed.    Mexico isn't looking too good in the WCQ, btw.
ArsenalFAN4EVER (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Costa Rica should be representing concacaf they are the best team there right now
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Great last team goal by Brazil
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Not a brilliant match.... But Brazil had way too much quality for the USA
Haha USA are out!  And Felipe Melo scored! Just the player arsenal wanted!  
Farts (FC Dallas) 5 years ago
Gooner arre shite!
Krnxjonathan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Outplayed outscored was there really any suprise?  I mean Brazil and the Us are in two different leagues  US can't compete
Bizriak (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
I'm not saying the US should be winning these games, but they have the talent to do much better than this--GET RID OF bradley NOW!

BTW, Robinho looks like an idiot when he sucks his thumb--get a better celebration
Robinho does look like a fool with that celebration.... Kinda reminds me of nani's backflips
Football01 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 5 years ago
I agree with who said that Mexico was suppose to represent North America. They are far better team and they put a hell of show when playing. US need a whole new team. Seriously...
Laptegros777 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Um mexico sucks to the only good counties in the north and south america is argentnia and barzil
I agree with the US needing a new team, but.... Mexico? Nah dog, nah. I'd rather have canada represent
Laptegros777 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Nt

Kick4Life - changing lives through football