Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Brazil, Aug 11
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The USA played a decent game, but it just wasn't good enough for the Brazilians. Lackluster defending and a few problems in the back hit the US National team pretty hard after Brazil were allowed two goals due to the USA's errors, and they could have scored more.

Good goals from Brazil, but the defending from the US men in the back really should have been better. Brazil receive the deserved victory
IRISHRED79 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
A bit harsh really as the goal keepers were brilliant and I don't know if it was edited to just show brazil but I only saw 2 chances from the yanks. Brazil were briliant and remember defend from the front
Trepca (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Pato!  This will be his year!  Forza Milan!
IRISHRED79 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Holy crap so this is the real Brazil welcome back all I am wandering now is who are those clowns that were sent to S. Africa.
This was an excellent performance and only for dodgy finishing and brilliant goalkeeping cou;ld have been a rout. Best moment was that guy dong the ronaldinho trick on his left leaving yer man for dead
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Wow ! What a game for sucha young squad ! Donovan must have scored that one ! Very entertaining !
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Excellent game from the Brazilians! I hope to see more of this fire young blood!
LanceVance (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I lost count of how goals were scored lol.    Usa beaten by brazils b-team loooooooooooool
Shisha (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hahahaha usa owned by brazil, score should've been higher for brazil
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I agree
Footyboy987 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
YOU have no idea how I missed that Brazilian style of football! I got goosebumps all over watching the way the Brazilians are whupping those Yanks asses! Welcome back to the Joga bonito!
GraniteCity11 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
WHITE POWER!
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Brazil power!
Sponge12 (Seattle Sounders) 3 years ago
No heart from the United States...
Hhhuhnhj (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The United States need a lot of help. Geez it's sad to see my home country get beaten up by a weaker than normal brazilian team. Brazil played a good game. Usa need to watch those through balls.
Tomiking11 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Finally they play joga bonito. They have now 4 years time to play togheter and win the worldcup in brasil
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 3 years ago
This is brazil ladies and gents, Brazil! You. S. Don't provide competition to them they provide practice
TheKing10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Brazil just f****d the americans
PeterD (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nice victory for the Brazilians  Nice goal keeping by howard though    Ordem e Progresso
Spideyazzurri (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great Game! For Brazil.... US on the other hand, still got a long way to go :/

Kick4Life - changing lives through football