Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Brazil, Aug 11
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Brazil destroyed them
RealFan (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great game! Now that's the Brazil I like to see, lets just hope we don't mess it up again in 2014
MiguelDinho (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Neymar and Pato these two f*****g guys i've been missing on the Brazilian team. Out goes Dunga in comes "Ginga" and new young hungry players. Brazil is back on track. So happy to see this brazilian equivalent of "Drillo" from Norway kicked out of the team. Go Braziooooooo!
Jimmysaint (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well said.... Ginga the spirit of Brazilian football...
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Looking at the age of this squad, I don't know if anyone will be able to stand up to them come 2014. Each of them will have improved drastically by that time, yet looking at this performance, they hardly need to. Great to see some samba flair back in those yellow shirts
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah I agree the samba was missing this last world cup
Ellender (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Ummm Germany? Average team age 25....  They will have experience and be at peaking age
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Neymar has potential for improvement, he can start by getting rid of that ridiculous mohawk, lol. Good to see Brazil playing this way again, if you are going to win a 6th title you better do it with style
Skip121 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He looks like will smith from the 90s
Zxero (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hey you know what.... He kinda does lol
Kimber (Eintracht Frankfurt) 3 years ago
Wow that was just a great football show
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Brazil's first test, will be the 2011 Copa America in Argentina
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wow, these young stars are sparkling! Can't wait for the copa america, joga bonita at its finest
Jezzer (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
The second goal was lucky to be given but good first goal
Dodger (West Ham United) 3 years ago
In what way was the second goal lucky to be given? Did you only watch the beginning of the video and thought the foul on Howard where it dribbled into the net was given?
Sponge12 (Seattle Sounders) 3 years ago
The US really didn't play to their full potential. Howard and Guzan were about the only guys who played decently
Philldog (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
And donavan don't forget donovan
Ponchoman17 (Internacional Porto Alegre) 3 years ago
What did Donovan do?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Wow
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Wonderful! The Selecao has found it's samba spirit once again. The Santos triple threat of Neymar, Ganso & Robinho is simply amazing. Pato showed why he should have been in the World Cup. All Menez needs to do now is put in the right mix of experience with all this talented youth. Maybe Ronaldinho might be given one more chance. Either way, I can't wait to see more of this new Brazil.

Forever, JOGA bonito
Adonaii (Santos) 3 years ago
Fukiiiiinnn AAAAMMMMMMEEnnn    Go Santos FC! Futebol Brazileiro compa!
Mrwinalot (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The Brazil we all know and admire is back
Adonaii (Santos) 3 years ago
Wwwwwooooooooo I Knew Neymar Da Silva Was gonna' Score! Best Young Player in the fukin world in my opinion!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I though Chelsea want Neymar.... I think the kid had potential they should buy him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football