Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Brazil, Aug 11
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
First step on the way to become 2014 world champions!
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Two great goals, can't say nothing about the game itself, bet Brasil looks great!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yesss Sambaaaaaaaa...
Sa3atsky (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Damn feels good to get rid of dunga, tim howards a beast!
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 4 years ago
Brasil is back?  Great individual players, hope they will success to mix samba and collective
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Wow.... This is really a good foundation for 2014.... Or is it too early to say? But I didn't see any passion from the US players...
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
That's one of the small problems of playing for Bradley and this is not really a critisizm but displaying passion is not really his thing I am sure it's there but US players need to learn to relax and play with a smile and not be so tight all the time. I would have much rather lost to Brasi 5-3 than get this result there was no joy for the US team and their fans. L
Erick510 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Couldv easily been 5-0.... Howard saved the you. S, again
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Brazil looks good without Dunga.... They looks great with those new faces on the field...
Wirs17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agree
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I concur
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
This is Brazil, this is joga bonito
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Tim Howard played amazing
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
True. Without him, it would have been 4 or 5 goals
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Agreed
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The samba is back, atlast!  Where there is Pato, there is party.... !
GattoRefi 4 years ago
Wow, the usa has been slaughtered to pieces.... Or should I say burgers ))))
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Brazil started this game a bit slow. And Donovan could have won a deserved penalty in the beginning. However, the game changed little by little and especially in the second half, Brazil showed to be of a different class.

Considering how young some of these players are it seems to me that Brazil is already preparing the 2014 team. And from this performance they have reason to be optimistic. (A cynic would say that 2 goals were too little for the number of chances that they had.)

As for the US team, I think they were psychologically inferior and failed to show their true capabilities. Some are mentioning Klinsman as a potential coach for the American team. Maybe it is time for a change
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Neymar played awesome. Missed a bit of Ganzo, maybe he was nervous.
When Carlos Eduardo got in he played good as well, might be a good replacement whenever Robinho can't play.
Very satisfied with this new Brazilian team
Wirs17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Amazing, just lack of experience

Kick4Life - changing lives through football