Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tanzania V Brazil, Jun 7
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ah KaKa looks inform great for my WC Footy Team
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I don't know about picking kaka.... His price tag may outbalance his worth, points-wise, if I were you and I was going to pick a 20 mil player, I would pick Sweinsteiger (mainly because he takes the German pk's) or maybe Sneijder (you could save a couple million).... But I'm confident that Kaka will do very well. But if he doesn't quite live up to the incredible hype around him, you'll have made a poor investment...
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
True I agree with you, I have a few days left I probably change my whole team before then
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Looks like kaka's injury is healing nicely, yay!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
And I hope he stays fit too!
Yeah! And injury free! No kaka=no Brazil team for me.... Hah
Dime11 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ole kaka!
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I fancy Brazil although its a big step up playing Portugal and Ivory coast. Tanzania clearly aren't decent opposition and I can't wait to see Brazil against a strong team
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yea Portugal might pose a decent challenge, but I'm pretty sure Brazil can handle them, especially with the form that the Portuguese side has been in lately. Ivory Coast, as I'm sure you already know, lost Drogba (not sure if he's gonna' make it back or not, but probably not) and I've pretty much written them off as far as getting past the first round is concerned. I think Brazil will take first place in their group without much opposition...
VanZizou (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Nice to see my country playing against good team like brazil, but 5-1 at home is embarrising
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
This game wasn't a really hard game for Brazil.... I'm glad it was injury free though. It was a good warm up session over-all before their 1st game in the world cup.
K12mack (Santos) 4 years ago
GO BRASIL
Craigos763 (Juventus) 4 years ago
Brazil are looking good! Can someone tell me who scored all of the goals? Thanks
Robinho, Ramires, and KaKa
CescArse4 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Goals were scored by Robinho, (10', 33') Ramires (52', 90+') and Kaka (76'). Brazil are looking pretty strong and it will be interesting to see their games against Portugal and the Ivory Coast. Hope they can keep it up and do the same against the bigger teams
Yeah! I can't wait to see their world cup matches.... They got this
Lievregris (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
J. Aziz, definitely the happiest man on Earth today. Not so often that a player from such a country scores a goal against the Seleçao!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yes.... That's Pure Samba Class.... Go BraziiiiiiiiiLLLLLLL...
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I just don't understand why brazil playin against such teams when all the other countries are playin games that make the players get into the WC mode. They to have some challenge or else they might get too comfortable.... I hope they win the WC though
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Because they really needed to work on their chemistry together
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Well, the chemistry between brazilian players is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than in Argentina.... Just sayin'
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
@Mjay83    I was thinking the same thing.complacency could be Brazil's hidden enemy
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Or a blessing in disguise. Especially how other teams are losing some key players due to them playing under world cup squads. This was more of a chemistry game
Paulus829 (Feyenoord) 4 years ago
Love the Samba Seleçao, almost a divine status.
Would like to see them play against Holland (Netherlands). That will be a fine match.

Good luck to Brazil!

Grtz from Holland
Gunnerous (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They'll surely meet in the quarters!
Beemablack (Ajax) 4 years ago
Friday july 2nd will be the day....  Brazil vs. Netherlands!
Kevoridenj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Damn homie.... Can you tell me if my lottery numbers will come out as well? Haha
Ledriffs (Valencia) 4 years ago
Haha.... Seems like beema has a crystal ball up his sleeve no?
Gunnerous (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Spot-on man! I think so too: Netherlands see off Italy and Brazil eliminate Chile in round of 16 to set up a quarter-final meet. Should be cracker! The Dutch will prevail, I think (barring further injuries)
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Looking good Brazil as always, kaka is looking fit too!
Gunners10 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Brazil will win the world cup for the 6th times

Kick4Life - changing lives through football