Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portugal V Brazil, Jun 25
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
A draw.... Knew it! Lol
Quite boring match, but we can't criticize them for that, because
Brazil have already qualified.
Though I expected more from Portugal, especially coming from a 7-0 win against and. Korea.... Was thinking they were more motivated to go for a win!
As for Brazil, well I knew that they won't go for the win
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yea I'm not surprised at all; Brazil left off some of their key players and were without Kaka because of that red card the other day which pretty much killed their offense. But, all in all, not a bad game. Brazil and Portugal deserved to advance, as much as I wanted Ivory Coast to make a comeback. If Brazil ends up playing Spain in the next stage, it will be one of the best games of the tournament
RedNgreen 4 years ago
Half of the portuguese team that played kore didn't play
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
I bet on a draw and Ivory coast win! Yappy!! Brasil - Spain would be a great 1/16
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Every One Was Expecting a Draw.... But According To The Attacks Brazil Was Better.... Viva Brazil...
RedNgreen 4 years ago
Juan should have gotten a red
Alexgo (Mallorca) 4 years ago
I was very impressed by Portugal I sure they deserve more. How bad is the fact that Ronaldo so selfish
Sharpoon (Hull City) 4 years ago
Surprisingly one of the worst games so far this tournament
Abcasd1 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He was playing as lone striker therefore it is understandable he was selfish.... As compared to the north korean match where he was more winger
ACMilanRocks (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Wow I was expecting so much out of this game, but nothing. I just feel bad for the people that paid for the tickets...
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
I can't beleive how happy I was when the game ended...
Elbert (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Did Duda get a yellow card for touching the ref or what?
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
For asking the ref to give out a red card I think
Elbert (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Oh okay thanks
Pito316 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Portugal played amazing defence. Great job oh seleccao! Bring on spain!
Tanmay 4 years ago
Portugal did this last world cup and is doing it again. It's going in and producing absolute first rate shite football. Don't be fooled by the 7-0 Korea drubbing, that was a game against a low-ranking defence which panicked. In the real games that mattered, they fouled, they pretended to be fouled (Pepe, most prominently), and they scored no goals. And how do you create bad blood in a dead rubber anyway? It's a pity that Cristiano Ronaldo is in their side, but no matter, I want them to be sent packing as soon as possible
RedNgreen 4 years ago
Good dive by torres today, he contributed to the chilean red card even though he didn't contribute in anything else, and now the iberians will meet, the portuguese vs the lisp speakers
Tanmay 4 years ago
Lol? But yeah that was basically a dive by Torres
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Boring boring boring! What the hell was that I was waiting for this game all week and they produce this crap? I hope they know they can't play like this against Spain and Chile respectively
Bilt2spl (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That shouldve been an easy red card. He got off easy
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This game was rubbish. Portugal won't beat spain with this performance. Brazil were also happy with a draw which made the game so dull
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Agree, I can't see Portugal beating Spain
Gomlee (Manchester United) 4 years ago
For a game of this magnitude it was hugely dissapoiting like the rest of the giants clashing so far. The world cup has been the small teams world cup of upsets, some entertaining matches yeah but when you expect two bulls to go all at it and you get this you are left feeling a little cold.... Wheres the pride? Atleast they can't play it safe from now on in. Thank god for that, hope that'll give some of these nations a big kick in the ass and start producing some memory worthy football for the travelling fans and us at home that actually take our time off to see this when we could be doing something worthwhile pfft! Hell even taking part of a goldfishs life is better than this s#@*!
Thenylo (Santos) 4 years ago
Felipe Melo = should not be in this team, hot-headed, selfish.
Gilberto Silva = many stupid mistakes, could not complete an accurate short pass.... You are too old, go home.
Josue = Should not be in this team, many players currently playing in the Brazilian league could have taken his post.
Julio Batista = Should not be in this team. Are you serious?
Michel Bastos = Should not be in this team.... Don't get me started.

Very lucky Brazil didn't lose this game. Nilmar had a good chance to score.

Portugal's defence was very tight. Made it difficult to create opporunities.

Ramires also had a chance at the end which Eduardo denied him.

Brazil's long shot atempts was driving me off the wall, not many shots on target
Damu42km 4 years ago
Helo frd please tell which all players can replace them?
Luke1 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Spot on Thenylo. We are so right. These brazilian players should not be a such world class games. They are slow, not accurate, not delivering, some of them are too old, no ball handling in offence. I am even doubting Lucio's fitness to handle 90 minutes of full on.... !
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
@Damu    There are so many, Ronaldinho, Pato, and um.... Fill the rest in yourself
We All Wish That Ronaldinho Should Come Back.... But that's Just Way Way Impossible.... Plus Pato Is a Striker.... We Need Some Good Replacement In The Mid.... The Strikers Are Good Enough Luis Fabiano, Robinho, Nilmar.... The defence Are Wonderful Maicon, Juan, Lucio, All We Need A Good Replacement In The Mid.... Just Like We Have Seen In This Match In The Absence Of Kaka'...
Plus Dunga Should Try Adriano As Well In The Strikers
Thenylo (Santos) 4 years ago
@ Damu42km

Replace
Julio Batista, Josue and Felipe Melo with

Paulo Henrique (Ganso) (Santos F. [C.] -BRA) or
Diego (Juventus-ITA)or
Hernanes (Sao Paulo-BRA)

Replace
Michel Bastos with

Marcelo (Real Madrid-SPA) or