Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Netherlands V Brazil, Jul 2
Kingblyne (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The mighty keep falling, no wonder Ghana would crowned the KING of football
Playa3c (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Surprise, surprise, surprised? Haha this is Football at it's finest. Overall, Brazil was better up until that fool Melo got a red. Holland barely did anything to worry Cesar, but a mistake and a corner was all it took to knock out the "favorites". Brazil could've sealed this match in the first half, but just couldn't. Well now the W-Cup is wide open for anyone because if there was one team that most people thought would be in the final, now is no longer in the tournament
MasterOfPuppets (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey wait Melo got a red card after they hit 2 goals not that the whole match turned around right then. Even if Melo had not received red card Netherlands still could have one given they are quality side and possibly have the defence to hold on for 15 more minutes
Gabriel90 (CDSC Cruz Azul) 4 years ago
I was wrong! The big south american cheaters has just lost the game!
Marcelolee (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
The big south american cheaters is Argentina you no that
Gabriel90 (CDSC Cruz Azul) 4 years ago
Yes, Marcelolee you're right, Argentina is master cheater, but Brazil was playing very dirty, kicking Arjen Robben everytime he got the ball. And, by the way, fighting to displace Argentina from the top position. Don't worry.... Your's is next world cup
Kingwade03 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That set piece.... The second goal was sick!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Dutch are cheaters!
Van Bommel should have got at least a yellow against Brazil!
Robben is the biggest diver!
Van Persie is another big diver all the time diving!
Sneijder is also a big diver!
Cheaters can win!
This is the proof!
But if they would have played proper, than I would have respected this win against Brazil.
I always hated cheating, I am very disappointed with the people starting from the referee, from the media and even the supporters allowing cheating go on just for their team to win!
Sepp Blatter allowed cheating to go on, after he seen the goal offside against Mexico, than the disallowed goal for the English against the Germans and so many mistakes which converted into cheating, because people did not stand up against cheating.
This is not the football I fell in love.
The Dutch team played dirty and no football.
Brazil played poorly after they got a goal, but if the ref would have stopped the cheating the game would have not ended like that at all.
Football has lost a football fan, not because my favorite team did not win, but because I am ashamed of the cheating going on in every team, not only the Dutch, because I have seen Brazil cheating as well by the diving of some of the players.... But I was not the ref to penalize the diving.
I have spoke the truth, so don't come up and tell me I am bios I was just pointing the truth.
If the truth hurts you, than my friend I can say your not a good man
Fifa fault's
Gillesz (Bordeaux) 4 years ago
You speak the truth? I'm not a good man if I don't agree with you? LOL! Hopefully you'll soon realize how stupid and "bios" (!) you sound....
Really....
I think I am fair and am irritated that a team like Brazil deserved to win more than Holland, but lost because the other team knew to cheat better.
Just proven you wrong.
You seen the match....
If you did than.... Yeah you would know that cheating was going on.
I'll agree on you that it's the ref's fault he kept letting the players dive by not showing them a card or calling a foul (van Bommel should've gotten a red as well), but the outcome of the game is the players own fault. If Brazil would've scored a couple of more goals in first half, the game is over. I also think the better team did not win on this game, but it's not the ref's fault Brazil made a mistake and defended poorly on a corner now is it?
Higuain (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Not that we're biased, just that it's so obvious that d ref is on the dutch side. Every time robben fell to the ground, it's either free kick for them or yellow card for brasil. Melo deserved the red card but so does van bommel. Brasil shouldn't give up this match too easily. The spirit crumbled since the horrible own goal by melo
By the way.... I only said that the people who are cheaters are not good men.
By the answer you gave me, tells me you feel guilty of being a cheater....
Never said I am dead right, because I am not perfect, but what I have said is not maybe perfect though it sounds fair, does it not?
Ccderuiter (SC Cambuur Leeuwarden) 4 years ago
Have YOU seen the match? Brazil was nowhere in the 2nd half, holland was much sharper and better and could have finished it off several times. You hate Holland and you are frustrated, that's clear. Holland cheated? Brazil was diving all the time, kicking the crap out of robben, got a red card, fabiano kicked van bommel in his balls....come on. I do agree with you that cheating in football is a problem but don't take it out on holland because your fav team got beat
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I agree with you Sean
Well I agree too that Brazil should have played better, and it's true that they are to blame for their loss too.
Don't get me wrong I don't blame it all on the ref, because Brazil should have shown more.
Though the ref did influence the game a lot, which just wrecked the whole game.
In the first half.... Kaka was brought down in the box and should have been a penalty.
If Brazil would have got the penalty, than they might have scored another goal.... It would have been 2-0, and I don't know if the Dutch would have came back, maybe they woudl have crumbled down.
I would like to mention that I don't get paid any money for supporting Brazil, Holland or any team, but instead I waste my precious time to see a good match, but instead I am wasting my time to see not the beautiful game, but a game of cheating
Daniel4ing (Feyenoord) 4 years ago
Brazil should have had 2 red cards, about 3 yellow cards and Kaka did a dive too but didn't receive a thing for it but all they got was 1 red and 1 yellow while the dutch got 4 yellow cards. The referee was indeed horrible but you do need to take off your Brazilian glasses.

Brazil lost because they simply didn't put the game away in the first half and the second half they got dominated.

It could have gone either way but it's Brazil themselves that didn't step up. If they really were THAT much better then Holland would have never won.

Also the first dutch goal, Sneijder said before the game that Cesar is weak with high crosses.... Funny how he called it and also managed to exploit it. That happens when you play against your own teammates.

Kicking the other teams best player out of the game over and over again is a retarded tactic to win. I frown upon it myself but van Bommel did little fouls to take the speed out of the game, that's different then trying to injure a player.

And penalty my ass...
Hey.... Deruiter!
Read my comment again!
Their you will find out that I don't like any cheating even from Brazil.... So yeah!
The thing is your Dutch team went with the mentality to win by cheating, while the Brazilians played the beautiful game and tried to play the beautiful game, but they cheat when they don't play the beautiful game.
So.... If I am also criticising Brazil, than how can you say I hate Holland?
When I have seen great matches from Holland and great players arise from such a small country, which impressed me a lot and still admire your country.
So.... Don't play these with me right, cos I am no hater.
Beautiful? Mowing down players isn't beautiful sir...
Agree with you on that, your right.
But.... I was not the ref to penalize them, was I?
If I would have been the ref, I would have penalized even the thought of diving and intentional fouls...
There is a difference between diving and having frustrated Brazilians kicking you
No.... Their you are wrong.
I have seen the match, and seen a lot of diving from the Dutch and some from Brazil, but the Brazilians planned to play a nice game and they kind of did.... In the first half that is.
While the Dutch planned to win by diving and getting the Brazilian players sent off.
Tell me.... How can you tackle the ball by not even touching the player?
Most of the time Robben got the ball and a defender went to get the ball and just touched Robben a little bit he started going down.... So tell me how would you get the ball off a player who keeps doing that, hmm?
If the defender does not tackle the player with the ball, than the player will score, right?
Brazil is just as a dirty team as Holland is, they do play for fouls but coming on a site and claiming that the dutch are bigger cheaters while Brazil is playing a nastier game but you don't want to call it then you are simply not being honest with yourself.

Robben had a hamstring injury before the world cup, guess where these Brazilian rats were standing! Right, on the hamstring area.... That's beyond unsportsmanlike, that is trying injure somebody on purpose.

There is no discipline and also now no sympathy, the best team won. Brazil lost the discipline game
MasterOfPuppets (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I do not think Dutch cheated through to win. They deserved the win with a little bit of luck.

I am so annoyed by people saying dutch dived a lot and bla bla bla. Bestos shouldve gotten a red card he already had harshly fouled robben like 5 times. Remember Dunga left out Pato, Ronaldinho, Adriano and other players. This was a mediocre team which only relied on counterattack. They could not do this with top notch teams like netherlands. The only good team they faced which was portugal who are also not good these days. If they had faced spain, germany they would have lost for sure.

Brazilian fans they always expect them to win but mind you that it was not absolute cheating that turned the match. Referee did not make a blunder like with Lampard's goal nothing so happened that changed the game. As far as I know Brazil also did a hand goal against Ivory coast where was the sportsmanship right then. Now once you lose its the faults of players who dive. I would have agreed if there was a blunder made by the referee but he was right on. Note that ref also gave yellow card to one of the divers. But this did not affect the game at all. At the same time they fouled Robben so many times
Ltm017 4 years ago
I agree with MasterofPuppets. And who said Brazil deserved to win? This is football and the WC anything can happen! If you talk about cheating and such it was always there.... Now brazil lost lets be happy and move on.
Turkey (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
f**k FIFA AND THEIR REFS. f**k THIS WORLD CUP. I'm SOOOO PISSED EVEN THOUGH I'm NOT A BRAZIL FAN. Can't WE WATCH A PROPER GAME ANYMORE. FUCKEN REFS, f**k OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND LET US WATCH FOOTBALL!
Brazil loose for himself that's it
100% Correct!
Thank you
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Stupid melo I hope germany wins it all cause its the last big football nation left. (brasil and italy were dissapointing)
Davids07 (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 4 years ago
YES !!
I like both of these teams but my god Robben was on the ground so much....

Melo lost his cool and basically cost Brazil the win, you could tell he was sick of Robben falling over all the time but you can't stomp on a player and not expect a straight red....

I hope Ghana make it to the final!
Yeah. I WAS A FAN OF robben BUT NO MORE after THIS match. Wtf man. He's just a bastard.  
Maartenh (Ajax) 4 years ago
Why is everyone so mad at robben? I see people from countries that are notorious for their diving making comments about robben who was being attacked from the very first minute. I'm not saying robben dived, but if he did: Now you know how it feels
Mokspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Its sad that we will see no more of brazil.... But a great great great job by the Dutchmen...
TrueLieZ (Ajax) 4 years ago
The ref's were sh*t, so what? Van bommel deserved a yellow card and didn't get one. So what? The Dutch where incrediblle in the second half!
Incredible? Were we watching the same match?

Netherlands really weren't doing a damn thing until Melo got the OG. I think Netherlands were lucky to go through...
Agreed!
TrueLieZ (Ajax) 4 years ago
Of course I exaggerate because its my homeland, but hey.... Luck is needed to win the cup
This netherlands are full of cheaters. Miss the old times when dutch team under marco VAN basten...
You, are a clueless teletext supporter
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Cheaters.... .... Rivaldo is the master chief in cheaters as far as I'm concern and he did a brilliant job by letting dani alves, fabiano, robinho, lucio and co to be like him...
Barney1989 (Ajax) 4 years ago

Robben diving? I think you should watch the game again and see how they tryed to kick robben out of the game.
I only saw him dive once and that was because the defender jumped in like a retard its his own fault, and the other moron deserved a red card.
Van der wiel got yellow for diving but I saw kaka and robinho dive all the time they got nothin
Brazil dominated us in the first half but they played much more aggresive and holland let them.
But in the second half we played more aggresive then they did and in the end we deserved to win because we easily could have scored 4 more.
Some of you are crying right now because your great brazil has lost
Another country kicked out by us 200million population against 16 million,
Have A NICE TRIP HOME suckas hahahahahhaa
F you. LEt's see how far the dutch can go
Barney1989 (Ajax) 4 years ago
O0fcourse brazil won't admit they got outclassed the second half but hey you need to find something to lose against such a small country
Gillesz (Bordeaux) 4 years ago
Hey seanf24, I was calling you on your rational and your choice of word, ("I speak the truth", "If the truth hurts you, than my friend I can say your not a good man"....), not on whether the game was fair or not.... That's all.... I think it's normal to get all worked up when you team lose, especially when it's unfair or perceived so.... Sadly I missed the game, it was way too early for the west coast of the US.... Sorry your team lost bro, mine (the french team) did terrible!
Well.... It's true that I have got worked up a bit, but
This should not excuse the fact that cheating is not penalized.
I believe that if I want football to be more correct, than
I have to do something about it.... And the only thing I can do as a simple person is speaking out.
Can't expect other people to do something about it, while I do not do anything

Kick4Life - changing lives through football