Mexico V Brazil, Oct 12
Sbhfz5 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That's why I love Madrid! Hala Marcelo!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Madrid wasn't even playing...
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wait what?
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dinhio still has it, definitely a contender for goal of the week.
Oh yeah and one more thing gooallllllllllllllll goooooooal goooooooooooal goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Brazil were very lucky
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
? They were a player down and turned the game around fair and square.... They were unlucky to have been a goal behind in the first place
Madrisimo7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great free kick from Ronaldinho and a classy finish by Marcelo
GuapoLindo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Second goal was totally defence's fault Marcelo was almost falling....
Can't stand Marcelo though.

Ronaldinho's goal was outstanding!
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"cant stand marcelo" lol what did he do to you  And it was a great goal worked hard for it  He was the best on the pitch
Stand him or not, hr was the man of the match and scored the winning goal.... Lol and is an awesome left back
Malik (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't cry, man of the match was Ronaldhino
Lol cause he scored a free kick he was man of the match? Did you even watch the match? Ronaldinho was trying to create and missed half of his passes. Neymar didn't play well, alves did nothing but get a red, fernandinho only appeared in the second half, and lucas leiva was always out of position.... Hulk and marcelo were the best players on the pitch last night
Daaza stop kissing his ass becuz he plays for unreal madrid
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
What was up with dani alves in this game? He wanted to literally rip our guys heads off lol.

Great game by brazil.... Nice to see dinho slowly getting his mojo back, and I may not like marcelo but that was a great goal
Musah (Kaizer Chiefs) 2 years ago
Mexiko should have finished the job early!
In the national team, marcelo is far better than alves.... The two full backs should be marcelo and maicon! Why some barca players under perform when in their national team? Alves is outstanding in barca but in brasil.... Pffff
Dankasaurus (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Maicon is injured
For those who didn't know he got a yellow for the fould which should have been a red and than ket complaining and saying a set of sh*t to the ref and got a second yellow resuilting a red.... Football players gotta' learn to stop talking sometimes lol. Not every ref takes it
I know he is.... I'm sure he will make the starting line up when he gets back I really don't see a better right back than him in brasil
Dream on buddy, marselo is nowere near to dani alvis in playing matter but is kick boxing ya he is king, regarding not performing well with national team, go and watch spain vs scotland (7 barca players) 2ndly don't ref it to argentena. Argentena is not only messi, two of RM players was also playing in that defeat (di maria & hugain
Who said anything about spain or argentina? I don't care about them.... The entire brazilian nation knows dani alves doesn't do well in the national team, lol you could say what you want about marcelo, no one cares the fact is he would take dani alves place whether playing on the right or left any day and like I said the entire nation knows that lol
Aashraya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@DaGaza Marcelo is good, but come on, don't get all pumped up. Yes he scored a goal, but I think Alves is still FAR better than Marcelo.

But I would prefer Maicon over Alves, just cause Maicon seems to me like a better defender
I never said marcelo is a better player than alves.... I said in the national team marcelo does better than alves.... I not pumped up.... Not cause I'm a madrid fan but as a brazilian you can clearly tell that alves can't seem to catch himself on the national team :/
Dj3000 (Pumas UNAM) 2 years ago
The thing with mexico, at least in recent times, is that we always seem to be so close, and we still manage to lose. Mexico dominated 11-man brazil for the first 15-20 minutes of the game, and was whooped by a 10-man team despite an advantage on the scoreboard and a penalty (which I wished had been taken by chicharito). I simply don't understand what the problem is, but it's frustrating
I think it's a combination of problems

But to me it feels like the players we call up that are in the mexican league are just on a really poor quality level compared to our starting 11 whom are mostly european based players.... I really do feel like it goes back to how mediocre the league is, trying to find depth for each player in every position is like trying to find a diamond surrounded by sharks
Dragonknight (Werder Bremen) 2 years ago
Its like going fishing trying to catch a Mermaid lol jk. The mexico sub 20 has young talents that will soon shine with the NT
If we want those sub 20 kids to shine we need to ship them all off to holland or germany, we already have three of them over in europe so that's a good start.... Having them rot in the mex league will just be repeating history
Even mexican fans were chearing brzil and that's because of ronaldhinio THE GOD
At 1st I was like WTF is maicon doing in gaolie then I realize they look alike with jerfferson
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
And THAT is how you take a free kick
R9team (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RONALDINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Mexican commentators are great but they tend to over do it at times I mean.... Neymar misses the target 'aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hulk misses target, .... "gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllll!! Gooooooooooooooooooooool! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!.... It didn't f*****g GO IN MAN! Chill! Lol

Ronaldinho scores

"gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! GOLA GOL GOLA GOL GOLA gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Mexico is kicking off and still.... Gooool GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL.... "

Yup
Tonyhawk89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hulk missed target.... Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulk  
Jchdz005 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That guy isn't Mexican he is Cuban and doesn't know soccer
Its not soccer its football you idiot...
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 2 years ago
In America its soccer, you idiot
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cause we should really still be arguing about what the beautiful game is called.... Grow up peas and carrots
ElRey3000 (CF Rayados de Monterrey) 2 years ago
This commentator is mexican but univision is an american channel. The cuban commentator is the one from telemundo
Its united states. America is a continent. It should always be called football. People from the US should go play their retarded sports and leave the rest of the world alone
Zizou2 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
RONALDINHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Jonnysniper (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
f*****g dani alves, barca diver!
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
f**k you hater
f**k you, you lossers
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dani Alves is the biggest douche bag in football ever!
So true, he is a douchebag!
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm Brazilian and I can't stand Dani Alves. There was no reason for Alves to push Chicharito the way he did as Chicha had no chance to get even close to the ball. But Alves is such an idiot he lets his emotions (once again) get the better of him and pushes Chicharito. Thank god this was just a friendly. If Alves pulled something like this in the World Cup, he would be better off never setting foot in brazil again
Deepu7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He's such an idiot.... Maicon is far more better than him.... His defensive frailities are a concern...
Haha ask bale whos the better defender
Osama14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LMAO! ^
Xanda (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Alves=ronaldo
Janco: if alves is a douche, I think we need a new word to describe Pepe (a defender who had to turn portuguese to play for a national team)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football