Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Japan V Brazil, Oct 16
MILANISTA4EVER (AC Milan) 1 year ago
KAKA, , caused a penalty, hit the bar, , scored a goal, , played beautifully    I really hope someone would smack morinho on the head, ,
Zmadrid (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol
Shoemy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Hahahahah lol
Cmos07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Glad to see Kaka getting back to that form that made me love him
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That was not a penalty, but Neymar is super clinical
Lkerun (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Not a penalty for me. Brazil with a great performance though. Definitely deserved the win
Undefined (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Brazil has an arsenal of pk takers
Footyboy987 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I'm so happy for Kaka. It feels like it was the end for him. Glad to see him back in form. That was a typical goal from him
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Kaka MOTM twice in a row. And apparently still not good enough for Mourinho...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
It boggles the mind
7ayan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yes, but against who?
KarimT (Liverpool) 1 year ago
@7ayan Japan are a quality opposition
Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 1 year ago
I was there! On the one hand, it was a great experience for me because I've never seen any of these excellent players, but on the other, I found this match really boring. I know it was just a friendly game but trust me: goals (and I mean only 2 of them) were only good points of this performance
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Neymar is on point right now
Brazil is playing great football and getting great results. But look at the quality of the opposition they are vsing. Not saying japan is bad but japan would not be a team brazil would face in a world cup quarter final
Orvid (Bayern München) 1 year ago
They might be, I have serious feeling that Japan has the capability to go to WC Quarter-finals in 2014
Brianmunthe85 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
That is definitely a penalty, it's a hand ball by Japanese player.... Man I'm so happy to see kaka in that form again.... As a home country in 2014 world cup I really want to see Kaka and the team to hold the World Cup
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Blehh.... I don't know if the hand ball and the tackle on Honda was a penalty (Handball penalty given, Honda's wasn't)

Fact was, Brazil owned us But it was really good Japan played offensive football, not some counter attacking style, and Honda showed his worth too. Lots to improve for 2014, but seeing how we were still able to pass around, I'm sure this team can improve alot by the Confederations Cup and the World Cup!

Lets go Samurai Blue to WC 2014!
Shoemy (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Honda played really well. Better than Kagawa
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Honda is severely underrated. We can still cope without Kagawa, but we can't cope without Honda
Elvisma (Sunderland) 1 year ago
I know it's way too early, but I'm having a hard time imagining Brazil, at home, not winning in 2014
I am, I think brazil is playing great football but they are not vsing quality oppsition
Deepu7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Japan's a quality opposition.... They've come a long way from being a meager asian side into a footballing powerhouse...
JulianBond (AC Milan) 1 year ago
They will get to the final and f**k up royally. Mark my words
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Japan 1-0 france, japan 0-4 brazil, france? -? Brazil? Just wondering.... Nobody can fill in zidane's boots....

Back to the game. Now that's the kaka' I know. Can some big clubs get kaka' out of real madrid please? A football legend is wasted there!
Zmadrid (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Real Madrid won't let Kaka go, they know what usually happens when we let one of our stars leave the club
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
JKTan, football 101, Football is like rock, paper, scissors, you just can't make a 3 way comparison. And to answer your question France beat Brazil 2-0 just a few months ago.
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ricardo Kaka. That's all

Kick4Life - changing lives through football