Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy V Brazil, Jun 21
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Italy sucked it up
Katana (FC Porto) 5 years ago
Brazil vs Spain on the final. And Next year will be the same...
Fabioz13 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Dream on...
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Haha wow.... Italy got pwned...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
The Azzurri stunk. Lippi better make some changes and quick...
Harobi (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Hahaha italy
Diplokaseri (Juventus) 5 years ago
I don't get it.... I mean, Italy has very "deep" bench and they can use so many tactics. Why they are keep playing non-attacking football?
Yusupov29 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lmao Italy sucks, I can't wait to see Spain destroy Brazil!
Dream on...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
This performance was unacceptable by any footy standards.... We looked flat and almost as if we did not think we had any chance.... Where was the attack?

I still believe The Azzurri will be there in 2010.... But clearly we have a problem with consistency and staying focused on who we are playing sometimes....

The rest of the world is not intimidated bt Italia footy and the balance of power is shifting somewhat.... I hope Lippi figures this out because we still have some of the best players in the world....
Arsene (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Brazil vs Spain will be a very good match. I really don't know who will win. Brazil is very good at counterattacking and that's the only way to deal with Spain if Spain loses the ball. The game will be between Spain's ability to keep possesion and Brazils ability to take back the ball and counter with kaka and robinhos speed
FootyGuy09 (FC Barcelona II) 5 years ago
MAMA MIA!  Italians losing their touch.  Too much mafioso, ultras, and Berlusconi.
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Yeah, we lost with a terrible performance.

What's crazy is the US squeezed into the semis, haha. I know we're a bit of a joke when it comes to int'l play (so far), but I'm glad we squeezed in bc it will be good for us to play another euro match to lay some groundwork for the future.

BTW, I'm a full blooded Italian but I was born and reside in the US.

Cheers
Swiftcum (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I still think Italy won the world cup by fluke
Spain win the european by fluke too  
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
How was spain victory fluke against germany, italy, russia,  Italy 1 was fluke use they beat 10 man france on penalties
Yea cause they didn't hav any competiton in 06
And I can't wait to see the match between spain vs brazil  Torres gonna' prove he's the best in the world right now
Sammer (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Brazil is good, but not good enough to win the cup. Spain goin to win it. Cheers to spain
Football01 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 5 years ago
Wait and see
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
He waited and he saw

Kick4Life - changing lives through football