Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Brazil, Mar 2
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Robinho is still garbage, anyone can score goals with constant frustration on the back 4.... I feel like brazil has lost their edge in the passing game, I only watched the first half of this, but what I see is spain has eclipsed them totally in the short game
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Ahahhahha you should had stayed tune.... Brazil totally owned ireland in the second half.... Ireland got owned....completly.... Brazil took total control of the game.... It looked almost as if grown men were playing vs lil kids.... Ireland looked stupid int he second half to put it simple...
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 4 years ago
I love you michel bastos!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Bastos had a great game. I feel more comfy knowing that he's playing left back. Natural, amazing left footer and he's quick.... Perfect for brazil's left full-back position,
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Robinho is now playin where he belongs, at home! Now he is shining!
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
AGREED!
Sjckdj77 4 years ago
Is this goal supposed to be nr 1. Goals of the week?!
R34lmadrid (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I think brazil got a chance on winning the world cup      Nice game
Agreed
Ellender (Bayern München) 4 years ago
No doubt. A spain vs brazil final would be a dream game for myself
Alexkidd (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nothing special.... Brazil have to win teams like ireland if they want to show something good at the wc
Rossoneri46 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Why no Pato?
Htut80 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Better question: why no Ronaldihno?
Pato was injured
I don't get it either. Pato was ruled out even before he was injured and dinho hasn't been called since I can't remember when.... Something doesn't seem right
Dunga knows he doesn't need star players to win
Htut80 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't care if Robihno scored; he's still rubbish. Look around the top european leagues; the top brazilian player right now is Ronaldihno. Robihno couldn't even break into the starting XI at manchester CITY for heaven's sake! But he's good enough to start for Brazil? LOL. Ronaldihno's technique, passing ability, experience, and finishing are all superior to that of Robihno. All that Robihno has on Ronaldihno is pace. Dunga must have a personal grudge against dihno; either that, or he's simply stoking his own ego by excluding him. Sad
Gabrielusa911 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think pace, youth and athleticism are the main focuses for Dunga right now.... But what about pato...
MorningLight (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho is out man.... Forget about him.... Brazil calling up for a new generation and how do you expect them to play good if they don't get a chance?
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Robinho was on it
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Great game for the Selecao. That last goal was amazing. Such beautiful teamwork even though I still think they need to work more on their midfield. Is it just me or does Kaka look like he doesn't have much ball control when he plays? Don't get me wrong, I like Kaka, but as Brazil's playmaker he seems to have no control in the midfield. He just takes the ball, runs, shoots and gets blocked by the defence everytime. Kaka is Great as an attacker or forward but as a playmaker he seems to have a hard time in his position. Too bad the only one that can play that position best is Ronaldinho and he's not even called up. Hope Dunga gives him a chance. Great game overall though
Kwasi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good game from Brazil. They will be a stern test at the World Cup
Robinho18 (Santos) 4 years ago
Lol can't wait until world cup comes where robinho will dominate see the look on all you guys face...
4 years ago
Spain are by far the most likely team to win the world cup, with the likes of torres, xavi, iniesta, sergio ramos, fabregas, villa, negredo and many other superstars.

I think brazil are lacking talent compared to other clubs around the world.
P. S I am not actually spanish
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Prolly the funniest comment or pretty bias from you.... Ever heard of kaka, julio cesar, maicon, dani alves, diego, lucio, ronaldinho, robinho, fabiano, pato etc2.... .... Its hard to predict whose gonna' win the world cup cos even the struggling argentina can beat germany last week...
Pitbull (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Gioco più bello del Brasile! Mio parere sono I favoriti a vincere la Coppa del Mondo!
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Wow. Didn`t expect that amount of mistakes in irish defence as well as poor finishing from brazil. They should have won it at leat 4-0, and 5-0 wouldn`t also be unfair

Kick4Life - changing lives through football