Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Brazil, Mar 2
Madmethod (Manchester United) 4 years ago
1st goal : horrible irish defending  2nd goal : samba magic!
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Rooobinho wow
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I knew the only reason that Robinho wasn't performing at Man City was because of the cold weather. Put him back in warm weather and wow
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
They played in England yesterday and it looked kind of cold. Also, don't think the weather will be balmy in SA come June. Remember the Confederations Cup - the players were saying how cold it was compared to Europe.
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Is Adriano back to his best if he gets a call? Robinho does not look any good to me and I would try Ronaldinho on his position, if I could
Kemanci (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho is s**t at the moment my friend. You didn't see him playing against ManUntd? He is still trying to act as a player he used to be. He is one of those who can't help being famous(just flies beyond reality)
I'm not saying Ronnie is at his best because he is not and will never be, my friend. Thing is that Robinho is even worse and I just said that I would try, I repeat - TRY
and I thought ronaldinho played a good game vs man you...
Barto, I'm not talking about friendship or feelings. Just be real, because time is going and players as well, Your Rolandinho will never be same. It's like talking to a deaf, hoping that ronaldinho will get his form back
I have no idea what you're talking about Kemanci. He never was "my Ronaldinho" and I'm a bit critical when it comes to this guy. He was good at the times of Barca and he will never be the same. I just thought that Robinho is rubbish and many people demeand to give him a chance. He deserves this more than for example Beckham, simply because much better skill
Gabuist (Arsenal) 4 years ago
@Bhojan; you have to remember that this is a friendly match. This is ona of the reasons why I don't really like them no matter what kind of teams play. Players just don't give their all
Glory (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldhinio is the best player in brazil right now and he can't get a place in this team, what is coach thinking
ShervinMU (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That was my reaction too but who knows maybe dunga thinks they don't need him. I believe in his decisions he knows what he is doin. Like
Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
No2, every team would want a player like Ronaldhinio!
Qwerty7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think Ronaldinho is not only the best player in brazil but in the world.... What wrong with dunga
ShervinMU (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Robiniho doesn't get lot of playing time at city. I think he should. His goal was good but he missed a couple of other chances as well
C0oder (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Robinho doesn't play for city anymore, I believe he is out on loan to his former club santos
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
He misses too much, couldn't convert a finish from the penalty spot and doesn't have a left foot.    He's garbage.
Well said ChadForArsenal Dunga is probably still experimenting but his choices are a bit strangem, although he is the coach so he knows what he is doing
Robinho is and will be dungas first choice.... Althought its true what chad said about robinno I still think he can cause a lot of damage and I think he is a great player.... Just never adapted to football english
He didn't adapted because he never wanted to...
If Brazil counts on Robinho as a striker, it will be nearly impossible to win the cup.
For the first time I see Brazil having problems with finding the net. I hope they will fix it, till the tournament
Familesso (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I HATE IT WHEN people POST THE scores AS THE title OF THE video. It ruins everything.... Aaaaahhhhhhhh!
Thenylo (Santos) 4 years ago
I hate even more when I'm watching a re-run of the game on TV and they show the score of the game on the bottom ticker along with scores of other games that happened on the same day....

Megared (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah that's really suck!  Took away all the excitement  
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Familesso you could change that in your settings.... footytube has it where you can change the numbers to questions marks.... But you gotta' find it, its there. As far as the title being in the video.... Can't help you there
Familesso (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think its a real pity that Ronaldinho did get a spot for brazil, its a shame for a player like him not to play for his country, at least as a sub
Perrygarl (FC Seoul) 4 years ago
Brazil were just too much, it looked Ireland were a little nervous at times against them.    And you just have to love Irish Commentary.
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
There's just one pair of studs that really do magic with step overs, where step-overs are actually meant to deceive past defenders and not for showin off leadin to nothin and that's of R9Phenomenon....

You might be thinkin bout his fitness but your eyes wud be left wide open with no doubts what so ever when u'll watch the games he plays for Corinthians, unbelievable footwork, no comparison what so ever....

Brazil needs him, can intelligently use him as a sub then some loser like Ramirez gud for nothin.... And Ronnie deserves a chance as well.... Dunga is a dumb coach as far as team selection is concerned.... I really can't see them winnin glory without these two....
R9kamt (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I watched the game against Racing, and he was just fantastic. Imagine in his 33, he still has that pace and footwork to get past players when it seems like impossible. And those moments of magic are the reason why Ronaldo is Ronaldo. He didn't score because he was just unlucky.
Dunga should call him to WC. Maybe not as a starter but he can bring that spark of brilliance in the second half
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
The honest reason why dunga won't select R9 is he can't digest his fellow compatriot can still actually do things no other player can ever imagine of.... R9 really deserves to be used for his Nation.... R9 fan foreva
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
4ever!
Lampard7 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Brazil + No Ronaldinho = Brazil No winning World Cup
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I agree wit you on that 2000%
TheN4Sr (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
9000% agreed if possible
Ramesis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ill third that
Htut80 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed
I would have to disagree with all of you.... Obv you guys don't know much about the sport that's why you guys say that.... Please do understand that brazil doesn't need players like ronldinho to win the world cup.... Brazil even the brazilian see team can any european or american country besides spain.... Plzzzzzzzzzz
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
(lol @ prostyle) you need to be a little more realistic though. Brazil is the team to beat but they need dinho, even if they're not doing so bad without him.... And probably pato in the squad too
They can win without them with ease.... No doubt about it
Gabrielusa911 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think dunga is going for the faster more athletic team with this setup besides where was ronaldinho last world cup.... Although him and pato not coming off the bench doesn't make any sense

Kick4Life - changing lives through football