Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Brazil, Mar 2
Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
This game, and in particular the second goal, show me why Robinho really ought to stay in Brazil for the rest of his career. He just works best when he's surrounded by other players with his level of creativity.... And when you think creativity and football, you think Brazilians. The more of his countrymen on the field with him, the better Robinho looks
Timbo (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I dunno. You kind of have a good point but the brazilian league isn't as good as the major eupopean leagues and if players want to be condsidered 'world class' they have to be the best against the best.
The worst thing for robinho to do would be to play in italy though, boring football.
Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
You're right, of course, that the Premier League is miles ahead of the Brazilian league in overall class. But the level of speed and style on offense suits Robinho more than the Premier League, where he'd be asked to hold up play and track back more often. And he'd also have to contend with a different style of defender, one that he's not as well equipped to handle. I guess what I really meant was that he shouldn't play for City again.... Perhaps a return to La Liga would suit him best
Saban101 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
A good replacement for luis fabiano is graffite, not Adriano. Graffite was the creater of the second goal scored by robinho, and he played well after that goal !
PepeDeGuerra (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nice form by Brazil,  Pato should have been on the pitch  Not to mention playing in the Cup  Wold cup will be very interesting
PepeLePewPew (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wasteful play by Brazil. They could've scored quite a number of more goals, Ireland looked in ruins
Stunna (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ronaldo - Pato

Ronaldinho Kaka Melo Bastos

Maicon Lucio Juan D. Alves

Cesar

That should be the team starting the world cup. Robinho and Grafite off the bench to spice it up. Adriano offers nothing that Grafite doesn't.

Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I'd rather to see fabiano not ronaldo...
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Stunna.... You can't simply put all these star players into the starting lineup. You got to look at how they play together and the chemistry. That squad looks good on paper but I don't think they'll play good together
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Melo and Gilberto Silva are a pair at the moment. I don't think Melo plays without him. It seems pretty clear that Ronaldinho does not fit in Dunga's plan.
[account-removed] 4 years ago
That second goal was pure samba style
Tanuki (Liverpool) 4 years ago
As Alan Hansen would say "That was some shocking defending by the Irish!"
HAILSSFC (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Awesome second goal, great team play. Robinho should've had 14 goals at least
Kacperfcb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
If you watched the game, you probably saw that the first half by Brazil was rubbish. Irish men looked much better physically and were unlucky to get an own goal at the end of it. Adriano? WTF? This guy can offer nothing in Brazils forward. The same is about Ramirez. Second half was totally different, when Dani Alves and Grafite came off the bench. Brazil started playing like everyone is expecting them to play. Second goal was joga bonito, man!
Still think that Dunga is a fool, he gave Adriano a second chance, why not give it to Ronaldinho? And lack of Pato in the squad is a total crap for me
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great match!Adriano?
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Aww man.... This is orgamsic football!
Joga Baonita at its best!Samba boys pwn ireland.
Great to see Robii on the scoresheet!
Forza Brazil!You make football interesting to watch!
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The 2nd is wonderful ! What an action ! I voted for him
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Is that already all the players that there going to use for the world cup? Hope not we need ronaldinho...
VILLI (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Goooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll    2nd goal was class. Wooooo gooo brazzill
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Brazil played fine. Nice to watch them combining. Ireland played the best they could. Who is no. 8 guy? He made 2 big fails

Kick4Life - changing lives through football