Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Brazil, Mar 2
Tooti (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Gays I need your help? ?
How can I watch the hole video? Because I can watch just 5 minets. Please help me
This is my email:

Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think you mean, "guys"
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahhahaha that's funny
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
I hope so!? LMAO
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I agree with those who say Ronaldhino should be back for the world cup this year but honestly, I think Dunga is looking at his attitude judging by the way he acts when playing with Milan
Yjhong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ireland devastated as they jst started to learn hand football
MESSl (Barcelona) 4 years ago
We need Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho ! Wahahaha
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Robinho should've scored more goals. Replace him with ronaldinho!
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That last goal was the kind of play we like to see from Brazil, well, it's what I like to see. Pass, pass, pass. Teamwork.

Robinho should work on his shooting though
KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho is all I have to say
Devang (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ireland have very good players but­ they aren't world class so can't expect more­ then what they did for example against the french­ (great team performance) or the 1st half against­ Brazil. If you look at the players and who they play­ for, it's in essence a very good team that can put­ in solid performances against the best of them, ­ however, in the end they are just a good squad of­ players not a top squad.

I would compare them to an­ Aston Villa or Tottenham. When you look at the line-ups­ they have fantastic talent but nothing like what the­ top clubs like Man UTD or Chelsea
Footytuber (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agree. As an Irishman I was sad to see the Boys in Green lose, but the fact is that they are just not good enough to compete against the likes of Brazil
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great goal by robinho fantastic build up, well done brazil
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Kaka' had a really good game but I don't know why ronaldinho did not play today
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Read the news
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 4 years ago
I think dunga is crazy if he thinks brazil do not need A Ronaldinho
BristolCityOiOi (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Both Ronaldinho and Pato should not only be on the squad but starting. Who cares about Nilmar and Elano
Californicated (Arsenal) 4 years ago
All too true...
PAPA8smurf (Aston Villa) 4 years ago
Dinho and pato should come off the bench. Brazil is looking good, why change it
BristolCityOiOi (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'm glad Robinho didn't suck his thumb when he scored. That always kills it for me
Asianhawk (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Obviously you didn't see him score then.... Because he did suck his thumb...
Lmao, you blind?
Hendo 4 years ago
Same old story with Brazil running circles around teams. I hope someone challenges them at the World Cup
Barcelona9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Spain will
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Spain was beaten by USA last summer lol
Madhavan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. Spain lost 1 match in their last 52 matches.... Brasil has lost 3 matches in their qualifiers alone....

2. USA did a tactically brilliant job taking Spain's heart in Xavi, out of the game.... Their game play was choked because of it....

3. Player vs player, Spanish players are currently rated higher than most of brazilian team....

All said, lets first see if brazil can make it out of its group, and hope for a brazil vs spain fixture....
GUSbus (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Its not the player vs player ratings that make brazil one of the best teams in the world, its the creative play they produce together as a team that most teams lack that makes them amazing!
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
And...
I love the idiots that say "Spain was beaten by USA" hahahaha
That's a VERY good argument why there's no way they can win the WC.... Hahahahaha
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Brazil is taking the world cup, that's all I can say. Ireland is not bad they just played against brazill. I'd like to see dinho in mid-field with kaka.... Plsssss dunga
PointmanUk3s (Arsenal) 4 years ago
BRAZSILO!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football