Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Brazil, Aug 10
Malachai (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Whoever voted Germany rubbish is retarded. Clearly this is a team capable of winning the world cup. Brazil are good, but is it just me or what.... They seem to be getting weaker and weaker as a team year by year
Varlez (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Beautiful second goal from germany, and schweini with the hustle!
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 2 years ago
All under 25 yrs old: Muller, Kroos, Ozil, Gotze, Badstuber, Hummels, Boeteng, Kedira, Marin, Schurrle.... And I know I'm forgetting some. What a decade Germany has to look forward to!
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think Gomez just turned 26.... Marin is under 25.... So good. German coaches must be doing something right
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Grosskreutz, Aogo, Traesch
Etowadi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Brazil defends suck...
Edigin6 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Germany is a good team but they crash in pressure remember what Italy did to them that team was one of the best but since then things are up and down but do not write of brazil they have good players they need to polish the team up
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Dam.... Brazil could of tied it if the dumb defender didn't take that extra dribble in the box...
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
THAT IS payback! Still I love brazil though!
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Damn you, picture.
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's not payback if it is not in the World Cup
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Didn't have the chance to see this match but you could tell that some of the players were still shaking off their pre-season rust, still there were some neat touches from Goetz and Schurrle
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Mano is a stupid. With Dunga there was still Samba football in flashes. Mano's team selection is terrible, Andre Santos is a terrible defender
Jmakowiak (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I love Lahm and Alves' little conversation after the penalty was given
Also, great team goal by Germany in the 67th, great pressure on the defender in the 80th, and great strike by Neymar in the last
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 2 years ago
*Maicon
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 2 years ago
Maicon?
Sir3W (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Schweinsteiger Rules!
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Team rules
Zelig58 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Who was that doing the commentary? Very poor
Algeneral (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice Game....    Brazilian Football is going down and other is going up.... !
Alanwp (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No way, they are rotating players to get a good combination.  The country is filled with talent man
Tmestancik (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Germany is a major power house - ever since the world cup 2010, Brazil has NOT been doing well at all. Just look at their terrible performance in the copa just a little while ago.
Brazil going down, they are no longer a dynasty
Tmestancik (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LOL - maybe they need to bring Pele back
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football