Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Brazil, Aug 10
Dcuduke (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I think the Brazilian team is a bit rough around the edges right now, but will be ready for the Cup
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah they have young talent
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Great game from the Germans. Very nice pass from Kroos to score the 2nd goal
Kiriakoz (West Ham United) 3 years ago
I can't believe more people didn't vote for the first goal. I know it was a penalty, but the lead up play before it was breathtaking. That pass by Bastian was genius
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
It actually came from kroos
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 3 years ago
It was was götze -> kroos
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I meant the pass from kroos to Klose which later went to götze and then to kroos again
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Germany are always pretty good. Good job Germans!
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Damn the commentator is awful but anyway awesome game
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Really passionless -. -
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Schweini is amazing!
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Germany solid as always! Bastian what a player he is! Fought till the end to get that third goal!
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 3 years ago
That alone should stop anyone ever arguing that he is not strong enough defensively.... That "maloch" and passion was gattuso-in-his-best-days-esque!
McLumpy (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Poor game from Brasil. Hope they get better in the future, I guess its a learning curve. Great game from germany however; Men of the match Schwieny and Gotze! Not much to see from Neymar though which was somewhat disappointing. Pretty sure we'll get to see alot more from him in the future though
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 3 years ago
Germans look so dominant on every possession. Brazil should have just cleared the ball on that last German goal
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I hate to say this.... But the days of the Samba football are over
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 3 years ago
Samba is not over, Mano needs to go and some veterans need to be back
McLumpy (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The days of Samba have been put on hold, it will never be over
Dortmund (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
11 people voted rubbish for germany hahaha    Euer hass ist unser stolz!
Ebuksalex (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Its about time Germany start reclaiming what Spain has stolen from them. First Euro 2012, then World Cup 2014
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Maybe Brazilian football is going down?

Well whatever, Germany played well and look very good for the Euros next summer.
If they play something like this then they should be strong favorites to win that tournament
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Götze what a talent Germany have on their hands, a wonderful player
Kyuss (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a showcase of skill and teamwork! 2012 and 2014 may be finally the years of germany again!
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 3 years ago
Teamwork is definitely something we have going for us, sadly this has been accomplished by making it an almost exclusive fcb-bvb "member's-only" club, not saying these players don't deserve it, they all deserve where they are in the n11 [with the exception of gross-(kreutz/kotz).... Choose your ending! ]

Jogi has done a great job especially this year giving many new guys a shot! As a follower of the schalke religion it is difficult to say this, but goetze is the next really big player in germany, nobody can deny that
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
As a follower of the BVB religion, I do not deny that ^^
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
UGE He will be valuable in the national team once we are seeing a 0:1

Kick4Life - changing lives through football