Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Brazil, Aug 10
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That was never a penalty. Nice dive though
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
Its like his left leg gets nicked and then he loses all control of his right and it turns to jelly
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Jesus Christ!

Brazil should really bring back some of her senior players. They don't have a strong young squad at the moment. At least they should use their seniors player to up-boost the young squad for the moment and hope they are ready by the time world cup start.

DownSouth (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If this is Brazil's WC team! There will be whole lot of disappointment! I hope they pull things together!
McLumpy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They got another three years, its going to be fine
Noelt (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Come on seriously where is ronaldinho where is kaka
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Kaka is making some money in real madrid right now.... Ronaldinho is watching his videos.... Brazil needs team players and a midfielder who can run the game and not any more bunch of individuals with attitudes...
Sultani (Montre) 2 years ago
Hahahaha "ronaldinho is watching his videos"
Yeah honestly Brazil is far from being what it used to be.... The old squad with ronaldo, rivaldo, ronaldinho, kaka, roberto carlos.... That was the real Brazil. Not to mention Germany is so freaking amazing now. I got a good feeling about them winning the next WC.... And I good feeling about Neymar being the next big thing
Germany really going to be something in the World Cup 2014. I also got a strong feeling about Neymar
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Schweinsteiger is awesome
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Another reason why I think Brazil has no chance @ the next WC even on their own home soil! The squad looks really dry. They have lost God knows how many friendlies! The midfield & attack just lucks experience.... And oh, the coach sucks!
There is another three years, take a chill pill friend ^_^
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 2 years ago
Neymar will have established himself as #3 in the world by 2014.... Not to mention ganso, lucas' (sao paolo and liverpool), casemiro the list goes on and the potential is almost unmatched (except by spain)
Tonyhawk89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
In the next 10 years, germany going to be in 2 World cups finals and 2 European Cup finals~!
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
True that
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I would be already satisfied if we win any title
Yes definitely! Especially 2014 would be a dream
Sayan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ooaaah, what a game by germany.... Liebe ich das speil, surely
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
I feel a little bit sick when Germany win something, maybe that's the War talking. Maybe it's my cynicism to rivals, or maybe it's jealously that England didn't get to play Holland because of stupid chavs rioting over some waster who got shot. But that's besides the point, Germany played great, Brazil played terrible[bar their goals]. Not a bad game, some good goals to watch
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It always good to Germany play, no matter how much you hate them they always play good Football
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Atrixer  "some waster got shot"? That waster is somebody's son, nephew, cousin. Have some respect for the dead.  
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Yeah.  I don't know you atrixer and I don't like to be hasty to judge but saying that sort of s**t makes you look pretty twisted.
Imsuperalex (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If you weren't aware, these fools are tearing apart London. I just wish more of them were shot...
Hmm.... Charming words!
"I feel a little bit sick when Germany win something, maybe that's the War talking"

:/ I see there has been little progress in the last 66 years.... Keep it to football rivalries mate, of course you have the right to say you dislike us and our team, its a free forum where its good to express views, but the war and its detrimental atrocities have nothing to do with football!

Ps: don't mean to sound like a teacher or anything, just thought your first sentence was a tad out of place

HotTub (1. Köln) 2 years ago
Yeah I give you rivalry.... But 'the war talking'? Seriously. Sounds like you live in a parallel universe
I was joking about Germany. It's a fantastic country. When I refer to some waster being shot, and you say I should respect him just because he's dead? Would you respect Hitler? Stalin? Emperor Hirohito? Pol Pot? Shaka Zulu? Joshua of the Israelites? Just because they are dead. No. The dude that was shot, was part of a degraded society that refuse the help offered, they seek violence and oppression over education and peace. I don't respect anybody who doesn't earn respect, nor do I hate anybody who does not deserve to be hated. He was part of a notorious gang that terrorised innocent civilians, children, woman, young men. For fun? He ruined peoples lives because he was bored, he aimed a gun at an armed police officer, and I should respect him? Ignorance flows through sociey, and on the internet you people act as if your brain hosts the knowledge in the Library of Alexandria. Because of one mindless criminal getting his just punishment, rioters, thugs, all mindless self-destroyed citizens use the anarchy as reason to let their anger out for their own failures on other people, trying to defend them because one man died is pathetic. Death is part of life, people need to understand that they should live, or die with the consequence of their actions

[account-removed] 2 years ago
"Ignorance flows through sociey, and on the internet you people act as if your brain hosts the knowledge in the Library of Alexandria"

How true, man! Greetings from your so called war opponent Germany
Wink wink, look forward to the next England vs Germany match, hopefully this time we won't lose 4-2, I mean 4-1
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 2 years ago
After everything, Gomez still hasn't convinced me that he is the best choice for Germany's lone striker. Sure he finishes, but he killed/s a lot of build up plays. Germany's style is free-flowing. They need a forward who can do more than just tap in goals. For those who watched the game, there was a stark difference between Gomez and Klose...
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I agree. Klose is the choice!
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
THE ONE THE ONLY THE living legend THE GOAL scoring phenom mirooooooooooo kloooosee!

It saddens me that he was never given minutes at Bayern under van gaal. >=(

I outa strangle that man. Because of him Klose is the only player in the german national team that plays in a league other than Bundesliga
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
@ Georgio, I think Khedira and Ozil are german too but I'm not sure
If schuerrle can put on a bit more bulk in the next few years he could become a real option as the center striker, as a fast-paced dribbler-finisher, mueller is still ahead of him experience-wise
HotTub (1. Köln) 2 years ago
My thoughts exactly Fredward
Azzuri17 (Palermo) 2 years ago
Wow.... That's how you get in the box, great goal from gotze, super play by kroos
Ijal182 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I do see Brazilian team is looks like the Arsenal's team right now
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm giving everyone a thumbs up hahaha I'm bored as hell. Your welcome everyone
f**k yeah whoever gave me a thumbs up haha thanks mate
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Hahaha, you re welcome
Haha that's a homie right there.  While the video is loading imma thumbs everybody on the comments haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football