Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Brazil, Aug 10
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Germany is still here and Brazil has become a tasteless team for a year
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Havent seen so many german names on the german squad since the early 90's!  
Don't care about the names. All players that wear our national kit are Germans....
Madrid9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Exept for podolski
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Btw we have another decent young player who wasn´t on the pitch yesterday....    .... I think his name is özil....
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That first pk was garbage. I always thought germans never dive
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Clear contact. Clear PK
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
He did dive, but it was still a foul, ie penalty. Yes, that's possible
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol how was it garbage? Did you see Lucas Leiva dive against Arsenal last year? That was a joke
Bprice44 (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
What does an epl game have to do with this international friendly? You're just trying to make this a personal argument about germans vs brazilians
And for those who missed it:

Full match in HD (german)

Link: www.sportschau.de/sp/layout/jsp/komponente/mediase...
Thanks man
Kenji88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Very bad defence Brazil.    
BarcaKristian (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great upload!
Brazil (neymar esspecialy) need too spend less time on their hair, and more time on the training ground they could of redeemed thereselvs after the disappointing copa idk what to think of Brazil anymore
3Dhome (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The German national team is one of the best out there at creating and exploiting space, their opponents do not know whether to follow or stay covering
LukakuCHFC (Chelsea) 2 years ago
First penalty was a disgrace. Germans are just as bad divers as the italians. HE stood on the other players shinguard and slipped! Bloody disgrace to football, not for the pen but him actually being proud of it. Disgusting
Bprice44 (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
Finally, someone is being real about that penalty while all the german fans are denouncing the brazil penalty alves earned
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
The first penalty was not better than tha from ALves

Forget the penalties, Germany was far better and Brazil played rubbish, this is the first time in my life seeing Brazil play defensiv against germany! Even Donga didn't do that!
You guys are poor fans, blaming in penalties! WTF they were far better and Götze was far better than Neymar
ECEssien (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You guys are kidding, both penalties were valid!Open your eyes, ref did a terrific job
Haters...
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Agree with ECEssien. Both were penalties. Or if he's a english ref maybe none would be given, but either way, their either both a call or neither
Kroos comes with full speed and there is clear contact, so would you try to keep up on you feed? Don't think so.... !
UGE1904 (Schalke 04) 2 years ago
It was brazil's first loss to us in 18 years.... And although I am german I try to stay as objective as possible to avoid over-biased opinions, but we really deserved this match.... So you can calm the f**k down now it was a friendly, a prestigious and important one, but a friendly nonetheless!
Alandoo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Terrible commentary and terrible defending by Brazil...
SPARTACUS (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Forget about the penalties, it was a good game, wonderful goals and with better side winning it !
Rmp2011 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Where the hell did they find this commentator? I had 2 mute the vide -_- anyway on the game, what has happend 2 brazil I think even england wud beat them now
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
.... I don't think so...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ya germany! Good win here, get some German fans excited, some nice goals by them, way to go!
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Shitty defending by brazil for germans 3rd goal.... Looking good for the germany....  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football