Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Brazil, Aug 10
[account-removed] 2 years ago
World class second goal! High-speed football
Wilshere91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Is germany always amazing, they are the most consistent national team in my opinion. They have been so successful in the past 30 or so years, but just very unlucky when comes to the big moments late in competitions. They play the best football
Calldo (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Looked like a great game in a packed stadium. Shame it was ruined by the commentator
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Wow, Germany showing what high pace football is all about. Looking good! Brasil need to reselect dinho and Kaka. Defence looking shaky and midfield ain't impressive. Times are changing. Germany a dangerous title candidate for euro2012
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree, it will be Germany or Spain next year!
Booomdario (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its almost frightening how much young star players we got.
Löw's job isn't about looking out for players in the bundesliga, it's just about making the decision who is gonna' start and who he wants to bring on as a sub. Let alone in midfield there is so much strength and creativity.... Kroos, özil, podolski, schürrle, götze, müller, khedira and schweinsteiger to just name the top players on these positions....
Then there still are players like dortmunds sven bender or his brother lars (from leverkusen), lewis holtby, who is captain of our u21s and believe me I could go on and on and on!
The oldest one of these players is schweinsteiger with only 26.

Please, boys, win us a trophy and write history. Its been too long! But seriously, with these new generations to come, it only can be a matter of time!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah, I feel Germany are going to be World Champions in 2014, and I hope Belgium can compete and get far too. Both of our countries have an extraordinary high amount of young gifted players on every position of the pitch in this era
SunuWusono (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I watch this highlight to see how Goetze performed. This boy is very good. I would like to see Wenger buying either Goetze or Eriksen to replace Cesc
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We all know wenger will go for the 2nd best players.... Shinji kagawa...
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 2 years ago
Great work by Germany! Having watched the whole match, I gotta' say that the result 3-2 doesn't do the German squad justice, they outclassed Brasil for most of the match.

I'm disappointed in Brasil though.... Hope they're going to step it up before the World Cup 2014. Especially Neymar, "the new Pele".... Except for the goal (which was beautifully struck, no doubt about that) he seemed weak and nervous. None of his tricks worked on the calm German defence.

To me, contrary to the Götze-hype, Schweinsteiger was once again Man of the Match. In my opinion (!), he's the best defensive central midfielder in the world
Pele told Neymare NOT to move to the Premier League or the Bundesliga because it would be ''too physical''.

He is small and quick, which suits the Brazilian/Spanish ligues, but I doubt he would be very good against big strong european defenders
Great refereeing. After all the abuse the refs get I wanna commend one of them for doing a great job
Sissoko (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lol.... Look at @ 3:47, Lahm is like "you dive" to Alves. But the both penalties were weak, especialy the first one
Both PKs were just. Both players were simply tripped and definitely didn't dive
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
No he isn't saying "you dive", he's saying "i hit the ball"
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I think Brazil need some time to bounce back. Götze is the best german player!
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I bet you guys @Barca will bid for him in the future
I love Mario Götze to bits, but Özil is still Germany's best attacking player mate, make no mistake. Götze however, has potential to become a real star striker the likes of Messi while I feel Özil has almost reached his peak now
Both, Oezil and Goetze are far beyond from having reached their peak yet. Oezil has allready taken the next step, Goetze is just making his debut into the international football world
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Oezil is only 22, doubt he's reached his peak already
Eeroe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where do these young german stars come from?!
AriGold (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
From Germany
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Football manager -10
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
It´s called german engineering
Dortmund (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
In the year 2000 the DFB decided to put much money in the youth section and that is the result of it!
Indeed, the German youth system is so much better than ours, they have a focus on developing their homegrown players at the top clubs, whereas in England we buy players from outside of the UK.

I think its Gareth Southgate who is trying to rejuvenate our youth system, but we are years behind Germany at the moment.

Schweini was very impressive as usual
But our golden generation is still to come (the U17 team is fabulous....)
Fussballfan (Eintracht Frankfurt) 2 years ago
Götzinho! you could see that they wanted to win this friendly, which is not always the case.... Great game
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Spain.... We will be waiting at the euro for you. Now its our time!
Muffy (Bayern München) 2 years ago
----------- Gomez ----------  - Götze ---- Özil ---- Müller-  -- Schweinsteiger -- Kroos --    This is so incredible good!
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
That is a dream lineup....
With bench players like schürrle, (khedira) , Bender, Reus, Rolfes our midfield is one of the best for the next few years!
Rolfes is average but the rest is quite nice
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Marin and Cacau not bad either
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Screw Rolfes, Marin and Cacau (although he's cool)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football