Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Brazil, Aug 10
ED0202 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bring on Ramalho!

This sucks. So much talent to choose from and a manager with no clear vision. Brasil is literally capable of playing however a manager fancies -- possession, counter attack, athletic, physical -- but Manu has no clue what he wants to see happen on the pitch.

So sad
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 2 years ago
.... And the 3 people who voted "rubbish" for germany should maybe rather watch badminton next time
Matthiew (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You're insulting badminton there!
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Sorry, I meant tennis of course!
Garry (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Lets say golf for the next time
Bprice44 (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 2 years ago
How about nascar?
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Germany's second goal is a beauty
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I love how germany plays
Tommykaira (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Holy poop. That commentator and that voice. "What a goal!" It hurts my brain
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Brazil need to bring back Kaka and Ronaldinho for sure!
Limau (Liverpool) 2 years ago
German's have damn good mentality and teamwork in the field. Brazilian's are the creative player of all football skills and master of streetsoccer
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
54' 74' 90' 2014! Schweinsteiger is such a beast
Sukeerth (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Gotze is a seroius player to watch out
Sukeerth (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Why wasnt Hulk cosen? .... Robinh should'nt have been in the squad.... He ia a complete waste.... Missed plethora of chances
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I say the same about hulk and I also can't believe that andre santos is playin over marcelo its to crazy
Scouser09 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great game from the German squad! Euro 2012 here we come!
Baya10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sell fabregas buy goetze and move on
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
Forget about it mate. He ain't leaving BVB for Arsenal even in a thousand years
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Dream on
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Götze still lives with his family so it isn't likely he will go to England now (same with Baines )
Calldo (Manchester City) 2 years ago
A young talent like Gotze needs to be nurtured at the same club for years before he makes a big move. Otherwise he may well just fade out. It would be such a waste to see him leave BVB.
Besides.... No player in their right minds would ever leave the Signal Idunga for the Emirates. 80, 000 Germans going mental and making a racket every time you play? Or 60, 000 largely silent Londoners who may boo you if they can be bothered. No comparison
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha, true words Calldo. The Signal Iduna is crazy, and if you realize that there are hundreds of thousands more wanting to get a ticket for every game in Dortmund, you know it's one of the biggest clubs in the world fan-wise. I'm not going to bother talking about Arsenal fans who boo their own players after a bad game, or even despise them if they leave after many years of great service
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
The second half was simply amazing, there isn't much more to say than that. And the buildup behind Goetze's goal, my word, phenomenal. Germany are looking incredibly strong at the moment
This time without Özil, where was he btw? . Still flawless passing and effective scoring. So good to know the team wins the games or should I say die Mannschaft?!
He was on a world tour with Real Madrid, so he just needs some time to relax
Junpei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Brazil is in deep trouble. If they keep continue playing like this, they won't win the next world cup. Lack of creativity, lack of leadership. There is no player in Brazil can replace the absence of ronaldinho, ronaldo, rivaldo, kaka. Every player in brazil now is average

Kick4Life - changing lives through football