Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Brazil, Aug 10
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I said this in the Germany chat but ill post it here as well,
Did you guys notice how in the first half the team was playing like Bayern with gomez up front. THEN when Klose came on we all of a sudden started playing like Germany!

The man is pure class and seems like he's not aging one bit.

Miro klose!
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Yes, he should get an assist for hte penalty. Was his goal really
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Schweini's tackle = FIFA Tackle of the Year!
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Muhuhahahaahahahaha! < that's my evil laugh of approval
Hahahaa yeah
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Was it just me or were those two PK calls kinda soft?
Daalayo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Gotze Gotze Gotze.... Today was his first time he started and he scored his first goal and assisted against one of the heavy weights of World Brazil
RedDevilDarby (Manchester United) 3 years ago
The second goal from Germany was one of the best I've ever seen.  
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Sensational football but they should show these kinds of combinations quite more often
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Beautiful piecing pass that led to an excellent finish
YaboyQB (Manchester City) 3 years ago
GOTZE ! ! ! ! BVB ! ! !
DownSouth (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Dammit! No Mesut!
Twelver (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Da silva twins for Brazil!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Midgets lol  
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Fantastic game by Germany, the scoreline doesn't tell the story, Germany were all over it
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Also, I love Alves' reaction when Lahm told him he got the ball, priceless
Cali86 3 years ago
You have witness the next worldcup final and this is exactly the outcome....  
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I'd love that!
Yes please!
Segolana (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I thought adre santos in time would convince me he's is a good player to be picked over a chelsea player, barca player and a madrid player (david, maxwell/adriano and macelo) but no and not because of that error he just made, he just doesn't give the team an edge

Sorry 4 the wrong name spellings just wanted to do this quick
Asus78 (Borussia M'gladbach) 3 years ago
Götze is better than Özil even, wait when they play together. Bye Bye Poldi
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 3 years ago
I disagree.... Maybe one day he will be better than him, but look at what Özil has done for Bremen, Real and the German squad and compare it to what Götze has done so far....
Götze played an awesome second half of the last season and a pretty good first half, nothing more, l nothing less.
Özil on the other hand has been constantly brilliant for three years now, including a phenomenal World Cup performance. So Götze > Özil? Dream on.
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I agree to Edawn. But I don't care as long as Podolski is out!  
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Typical German play, industrious midfield, brutal defence and a pinpoint sharp attack. I love Joachim Lowe as a coach, cause he's able to bring in youngsters and make them shine on the international stage, players like Ozil, Khedira, Schurrle, Goetze, Kroos, Hummels, Neuer, these are good players who are now extraordinary german legends under his tutelage.

Wish the same could be said about Brazil.... Whatever happened to that legendary 2002 4-4-2 midfield diamond with overlapping wingbacks? They still have the capacity to repeat that same formation.

Cesar as goalkeepers, Luiz and Silva as the core of the defence, Alves/Marcelo or the Da Silva twins as the wingbacks, Lucas as a holding midfielder, Ganso and Ramires as two central midfielders who can double as wingers, Kaka/Fernandinho as a trequartista and Neymar as the centre forward. Hell you can even try looking at Shaktar for players, their brazilian attacking quartet of Douglas Costa, Jadson, Willian and Luiz Adriano move, pass and attack with fluidity and smoothness reminiscent of that 2002 Brazil side.... That is the kind of football that Brazil should be playing, not this uninspired garbage >. >
Barthez101 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nice writeup. I think a 4-1-2-1-2 works well with this team too. Almost the same players in positions as you, but I would have Ganso in CAM, and have Ramires paired with Lucas Moura, while Lucas Leiva is CDM. Neymar and Hulk as the forwards
LanceVance (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Germany are EVIL! And I love it!
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 3 years ago
The scoreline is really misleading here, this was total dominance for at least 80 minutes, nothing more, nothing less.
And btw: who the heck is this neymar-kid everyone is so afraid of these days? Except for his goal he was as effective a forwarder as cesar....
Götze is different though: less talk, more action!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football