Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Brazil, Feb 6
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
First?
Features (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Stfu no one cares your first
Gabaire (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's not nice to say just because your third !
You mad?
D10S (Chelsea) 1 year ago
First is bottom, second is best, third is the one with the hairy chest.  
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Today Brazil team is nothing like the old Brazilian teams, good win England but don't get carried away now and think you guys have a chance to win the world cup
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Cheers for the Buzz-kill
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Not buzz-kill, my friend, but reality check ;D
70707 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just a bunch of haters in here. Guess they're mad that their nation doesn't have half a shot at a WC win
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@KidultHood I Beg to differ my good Sir. The England performance today was more than just a once off show. They bossed this game and had more intent than Brazil had an idea.

It is the perfect stepping stone for England to use for their qualifiers and the world cup itself. They were playing together and looked very confident in attack, and that's all they need to destroy teams like Brazil and Spain that live on past/current Glories - The future is not written in stone.

Play as a team England, put aside the ego's, put the youth infront blend with the experience of Gerrard and a few other veterans, you can take the Cup 2014
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
No idea why @KidultHood cried the entire time watching the match, Inter can't afford Neymar anyway
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Lampard has been in scintillating form. What a player
To think Chelsea are trying to get rid of him too...
We'l take Frankie any day, plays with heart and purpose, a legend of the English game
Brummieboy (Birmingham City) 1 year ago
I am utterly in awe of Joe Hart right now. What a double save! Lampards goal was also amazing
Unbelievable play
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Brazil wern't up for it. That said England played some good football at times! Wilshere will be big for the future
Gabaire (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Does anyone noe where I could find good highlights or even the whole game  
Tomcat (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great match; Brazil used a few players not in season but still, England went for it which is always nice to see
This is more like it from England! Nice mixture of youth and experience in the squad, playing with more creativity and freedom, and winning against tougher opposition. Still not the finished article, but definitely a step in the right direction. Maybe there is hope for us after all
On a side note, absolutely fantastic to see Ronaldinho play in the Brazil side again. Legend of the sport and doesn't feel like Brazil without him for me
True but he didn't show up for the game, before and after his penalty miss I only saw him receive a Shirt with the number 100 on it
England looked sharp, Wilshere was sublime  
Ilovefootball (Bayern München) 1 year ago
As a german: I love joe hart. Great save, great keeper for england. Finally...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Lampard is a legend. What a player
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
England look a lot stronger than before, hopefully they can keep it up
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Is it just my computer screen which has trolled me or have people actually voted England rubbish en masse?
Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 1 year ago
?
Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Why so many rubbish votes for England?
Haters
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
With all due respect to this site and its members, who likes england except the english? ;D
Palandiell (Bayern München) 1 year ago
England gets a lot of undeserved hate though...
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
I like england
Zezinho 1 year ago
Too many barca fans hang around here
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I don't think is Barca fans dummy, the Sweden vs Argentina had a lot of hate rubbish votes and that's amazing, anyways maybe we all watched different games, Brasil look bad and England is getting better

Kick4Life - changing lives through football