Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Denmark V Brazil, May 26
AliYunus (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I want a Hulk! Somebody get me a Hulk! LOL!
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wtf is wrong with you?
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The Danes were slightly unlucky after all the opportunities, Hulk was the only player that made a difference in the game. Aside from that Brasil were mainly average, nothing special. Bit harsh to vote the Danes as "rubbish" though, they vastly improved in the second half. Very promising team, could go far in the Euros in my opinion. Schmeichel and Laudrup will be proud
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 1 year ago
Hulk!
Slim (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
At 13:04. Is that linesman retarded? It wasn't even close
Roodee (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I paused to see the bitches closely
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 1 year ago
Why can't hulk just stay put were he is right now why must he go to the epl. And why all the sudden change of heart from so many people a few months back everyone said he sucked and was over rated not he has to go to the epl and other teams

Still if he does leave this summer he deserves to go to a team that fights for domestic league/cups and the champions league every year and that can also win it as well. I can assure everyone that when hulk players on the wing he takes over that wing and that its really hard to stop him and if he links up with a good striker they and score alot of goals together
DrTruth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No one said he sucked but that transfer value was outrageous. He was priced the same as Cristiano Ronaldo, when he was transferred to Real Madrid, that's a joke
R9team (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The Incredible HULK
Wilikon (Asian Girls FC) 1 year ago
Brazil is full of pride and spirit. Brazil shows the beauty in football
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Hulk smash
PortYoder (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I love hulk! Two beautiful goals from him today!  
Epicfootballer9 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great goals by Hulk; was Denmark's goal offsides?
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Yeah it was!
Brod40 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The scoreline definitely flattered Brazil, but Hulk is a special player. Both of these teams are progressing well and should be ones to watch at WC 2014
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Why isn't Neymar starting for brazil? Hulk "Brazil? We arnt a team.... We're a time bomb!" Bam! 2 goals
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
You watched it huh
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Who didn't?
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Even though Hulk is really indeed a hulk, he does still control with a nice lite touch as demonstrated on Brazil's third goal. He has power demonstrated in his first shot, and ball control seen in his second
Reventon (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hulk should also compete in olympic weightlifting, look at the size of that guy
Usman (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Wow look at his size.... He is only 5'-11" even shorter than me.... You talking as if he is drogba 6'-2 1/2"

Kick4Life - changing lives through football