Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Venezuela, Oct 14
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
And I thot the straight red was alil harsh. Though there was intention(maybe), it wasnt really VERY serious dangerous play
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't think Brazil tried very hard as they could have and they took the game lightly since they knew they already have qualified for the World Cup. With the team Brazil have, they can easily go and thrash a country. Brazil are a very good team but I don't think they will win the World Cup, its most likely going to be an European Country. Is Ronaldhinio even performing for Brazil?
Skyblue (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Brazil ALL THE WAYY!  .... And from the games I've watched this past 2 months, Ronaldinho hasn't had any playing time
Chelseakickass (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Very sad, brazil could have destroyed vene. They came off very unlucky
YNWA1TORRES (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Brasil have always been a great team but to me it seems they have lost that passing style of football they had back in 1994, they use to pass it around everywhere, these days they seem to cross the ball a lot more, loved watching, rai, dunga, mazhino, branco, mauro silva, bebeto, romario, them were the days
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
So what is with Brazil? Last game lost against Bolivia and now a draw against Venezuela.... But they are still a good team
Keong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Most of their players mind already in s. Africa, didn't surprised me at all though! Lol
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Wow no goals scored.... That's not very likely.... Hehe.... But amazing performance from Brazil.... They were unlucky in the game.... But look at the chances they created and the balls that hit the post.... Kaka looked wonderful in the center.... Great team but Miranda derseved that red card.... Players who do those things intentionally should be punished and fined as much as much as possible by FIFA.... No exceptions made...
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What wrong Brazil
TheKing10 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Brazil should of killed them, lucy tie for Venuzuela.... Loving brazil, I think they will win the WC no dought.... Brazil all the way

Kick4Life - changing lives through football