Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Venezuela, Oct 14
Babaluga (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great dive, poor play
Ultrakoichi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That's what I thought. Disappointed with Luis Fabiano and that Venezuela player. I hate these diving and acting cheats. Both teams deserve each player getting sent off. Boring match. Kaka was close to goal...
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 4 years ago
Fabiano didn't dive, he 100% touched his foot, that's just ridiculous not to expect a fall at contact, if the goalie had not touched him I would be sincerely upset, but he was legitimately obstructed
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
It is true.... If the goalie knew he didn't touch him not even a little, he would have been really mad and that wasn't the case.... For me it wasn't a dive a all
Sking (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I agree that the keeper caught Fabiano, however if you look closely at the first foul shown in the video Kaka dives when the defenders foot clearly didn't actually make contact with him
[account-removed] 4 years ago
That was a completely DIVE. He barely touched him if at all. I can't believe fabiano missed his chance for a goal so that he could practice diving. What a douche
Filiboy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Man you guys must be divers by profession to say that is not a dive! That is blatantly a dive! The way Fab trail his foot so to be touched by the keeper, you know whats in his mind. He could have easily have scored cos he had beaten the keeper already. If that was in Europe he would have got slammed by the media and the public!
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Dusnt look like a dive to me, maybe exagerated the fall, but certainly saw contact, and at that speed, it could and did cause him to fall
Skyblue (Manchester City) 4 years ago
I dunno what to believe but from the looks of it.... It seems like the goalie did come in contact with Fab
Primovin (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 4 years ago
F*** this game
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Boooooring, stupid diving and missed shots!
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Kaká and Brazil with Luis Fabiano so weak. Well that Mr Cesar was in the form of, maybe some cryzys caught Canarinhos?
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Since this game had no importance whatsoever, they still produced some nice chances. Good game
OsamaX15 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Brazil played well. Twice they hit the post
Skyblue (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Yeah man so many great oppurtunities for Brazil...
Affainyi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Venezuala can consider themselves lucky. Kaka played OK but brazil couldn't finish. And felt like a bit of diving was in order.... Hehehehe. A dive doesn't reduce a player's quality though
EDUARDO!
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I lost count of the amount of chances Brazil had to score in that game. They were a bit unlucky to hit the post twice, but still, even with 10 men, Brazil should have won. Anyways, they still looked killer out there and are going to be a definite threat in S. Africa
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol look at Kaka smiling at about 1:35 when luis fabiano tried to go around the keeper, lol he was soo sure he was going to score, and why didn't he just finish it off instead of falling? That was a golden chance to go 1 up instead of trying to get the penalty,
Danir9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ref against brazil alittle
Caynan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Brazil.... I lost count the chances you had and didn't take
Rei1985 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Was that dive? I think Luis Fabiano wouldn't have to dive because he had already passed the goalie. Why would he? I had to be a penalty then
Wiseone (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Score should have been 5-0
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
How did this game end up being a scoreless draw!?
Haha, good to see Lucas Leiva getting a game in the midfield.... I guess its because Brazil have already qualified
Maybe they didn't play full-on, since they alrd qualified, thus the misses. But damn finishing=blunt. Love how kaka is carrying the attack. As in, playing the game. As in playing the attack. Hah! Ok I finally got it right, I think

Kick4Life - changing lives through football