Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Venezuela, Jul 3
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
There are games that end 0-0 that keep you on the edge of your seat with plenty shots at goal and both keepers show immaculate displays of acrobatic saves and lightning quick reactions....

This.... Was not one of those games
Diamond100 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Boring Brazil nowadays. Neymar is nothing compared to Ronaldo and Ronaldinho when they are at their peak
Yashioman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I doubt Neymar, at his peak, could ever compete with 18 year old Ronaldo at Barcelona
Death10000BC (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I enjoyed brazilian chicks game better than this today I just hope those chicks were like victoria secret models any way hope brazil find their feet and nets
Familesso (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah Brazil is not going to be much of a problem this coming world cup. They don't have as good of a team to dominate nations like german, spain and even argentina, and neither do they have a potential to make a good team soon, it will take a while for them to become the giants they were
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yeah that's what they said last time when mexico beat brasil in the group stage and brasil won copa america lol...
Weegeez (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I was worried argentina was gonna' get owned by brazil, I take that back
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow, the big teams of Copa America have f****d up. Have prove many of us wrong
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Pressure of the first match? God I hope so. But it looks like a brilliant atmosphere in the stadium there
[account-removed] 3 years ago
They miss 'dhino.... I think if he comes on in the second.... Magic happens
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
" dinho is not even on the BEnchhhhhh.... Prolly you watch a diffrent match thn me    
TheCreator (Everton) 3 years ago
Don't pass judgement on Neymar just yet. He'll come around
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I still can't believe they didn't take HULK
Nicochico12 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
So many things wrong with this brazing team. Midfield is just awful Ganso is just so overrated would take kaka all day over him. And no HULK or no Marcelo or Macion all the wrong players are on the feild. Seriously robhino is just garbage. Neymar is a fantastic player but his midfield can't play with him
Airic (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I couldn't agree more
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I liked some plays and ball stealing from Venezuela, they just needed to define better and control the ball with an opened point of view. But they didn't played wrong. I would love to see this team better coached and playing in their first World Cup. I really don't care about Brazil.
Btw, I saw the entire game
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Let's be honest. If Brazil had a natural striker they would have won. I am disappointed that Robinho's shot was so weak when it was blocked, but it was no penalty. Venezuela were good pressure though. In all fairness, Brazil weren't rubbish they just needed a finisher. Look at Menezes, no Kaka, no Hulk, no Marcelo, no Bastos, no Fabiano, no Nilmar. I have more faith in Brazil than Argentina to bounce back, if they just find the net. Argentina couldn't even get chances
Justafootyfan (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Brasil did so garbage, they bring in this inexperienced young team that in all fairness sucked. Ganso (who I considered a big prospect for the future) did not show up. Neymar did ok, robinho plays just like his hairstyle, alexandre pato played good in the 1st half then disappeared. They really need maicon, luis fab, kaka, some good experienced players, this isn't arsenal, it's the brazil national team, Christ, I miss the early 2000s brazil national team, they were so entertaining
Justafootyfan (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Also, NO HULK? WHO THE F*** IS THE manager? A proven player of europe, a european champion, and he plays neymar over him? Robinho is like a broken down f1 car, no finish -_____-
Sickman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hope Argentina won't win this competition. I can't stand Messi cult
He is a dick! With a bad childish behaviour! Like Dani Alves!
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
@Sickman@ you can't what?
Do you really hate Messi or just the "Messi clult"?

Would you say the same if Messi was in Liverpool? I don't think so !
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Whoa absolutely no respect for players these days!  What a shame...
Messiesta (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@Drumspell, that's big coming from you lol haters gona hate
Sorry for my rude language but I can't stand players who provoke and misbehave without having the minimum respect to the audience by apologizing in public for any wrong action.
And by the way Messi is a great player, when he plays football. But he is hugely overrated.
He is not the best player in the world

Kick4Life - changing lives through football