Brazil V Ukraine, Oct 11
Soccerbeast1234 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Go brazil
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Go usa
Vben0 3 years ago
Alves! Amazing goal!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
A cracking goal from danny alves, in what looked an easy enough win, although I didn't see much wrong with the goal the ukraine had disallowed in the second half
Foooty (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Looks-like Alves is on fire! Good performance by Brazil!
Dacascos (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Robinho captain? Lol
Thenylo (Santos) 3 years ago
I don't see a problem with that. Robinho is looked at in a diferent way outside of Brazil for some reason.... Brazilian coaches knows how to effectively use him to the full extent of his skills by placing in specific locations on the lineup.

Robinho's style of play, in my opinion, is heavily influenced by his teamates. What I mean by that is, he play much better at Santos and the Brazilian national team.... I just feel like hw play without fear to make a mistake and he plays happier, for fun
Robinho is a great player
StefanJay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The goal for Ukraine should have stood and it would have made it more interesting. What a turn by Pato though, great goal
Yavoi (Olympique Marseille) 3 years ago
Second time in 2 games opponents legal goal is ruled out. A bit dodgy.... Any Asian mafia bookmakers in the shadows?
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The ukraine player gave the brazilian defender a push, allowing the ball the get to the shooter. The ball would have been brazils of he didn't get a push, not a legal goal
@Yavoi doubtful on a friendly game but certainly a possibility.

@bananas.... There was no push. That was a legal goal and that ref really messed up that call.

Ukraine played well (considering it was against brazil) and Brazil played their game through and trough. Glad to see alves playing great
Alexx1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dani Alves
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Awesome finish by Alves
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The partnership between david luiz and thiago silva is looking very strong and promising
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Wow.... Alves.... Too much! Wassup with Ukraine's uni's? Thay look like the newest team in MLS.... Lol...
DarkDerivative (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Pato, I see you boy! Oh you think you fancy huh?! Lol
Man UTD gotta' buy daniel alves
We are definitely not selling him anytime soon
What was that defender thinking giving that backpass to pato, lucky pato hit the post
Oliverhard (Manchester United) 3 years ago
4 minutes of National anthems on a highlights clip?
KelvinFern (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agree -. -
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It was agonizing
Lol I was thinking that same thing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football