Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V South Africa, Jun 25
Pocketg99 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Julio Cesar was fab this match
Football01 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 5 years ago
That was great game. I watched the first half and I can tell you, that was a very close game. I guess everyone is having hard time this year
Krazy14kraz (Arsenal) 5 years ago
South Africa played pretty well this match. I was quite surprised
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
South africa played really well, they could have taken this match to extra time. It would have been amazing if we had another major upset and I would have got my spain vs brazil match
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Bring it Brazil...
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
God I love this f*****g game, football is perfect and full of surprises
Skerkel (Manchester United) 5 years ago
S. A. Goalie had a great game
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
SA had some excellent chances and could not do it.... However they played some of the best D you will ever see in Cup play and they should be proud....

This shows the world that footy is growing and African teams are very close to being top level.... Very close.... Might even say they are there already.... Bravo SA!

So what genius wants to predict the US/Brazil match?

Go ahead.... I know you are out there!
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Quite a goal there at the end.... Dani Alves hit a great one. I still think South Africa deserved the win, they played so well
Jotham (Barcelona) 5 years ago
South Africa did pretty well. Wow Dani Alves freekick is seriously good
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
That free kick was weird no curl just flat with power but it was still great
Filiboy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Woaah!.... It looked like it was gonna' be USAvSA now that would have been some weird dream. Bad mistake giving Brazil a free kick especially just outside the box. They're bound to score. Good keeping by Cesar, especially that deflection. Hats off to South Africa I would have preferred it to have been SAvBrazil in the finals
IMASTER (Chelsea) 5 years ago
  Brasil deserved to be in the final. Still, US is a much more difficult opponent than the SA
Football01 (Barcelona Guayaquil) 5 years ago
That is because US plays defensively. SA gave us a great show and they almost won. As I said before, please don't spoil the final for us. We want to see an open game with fancy moves and great soccer not just sit in defence with 8 players and wait for your opponent to make mistakes. Yes, it get the job done and US may win it all, but football is about show and not just results. There are more fans than players in the field and those fans deserve a good show
Solzu (Nottingham Forest) 5 years ago
The Brazilians were a little lucky last night but South Africa didn't pose much of a threat up front. The shining light was Pinaar who had a great game in midfield and virtually shut out Kaka for most of the game.... The free kick was always going to go in. Very well taken but if you line up a wall to cover one side of the goal you have to be sure you have the open side covered as a keeper. Is it just me or is Danny Alves irritating...
Pala79 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
South Africa a little unlucky, but its been good for them to see where they stand amongst the best. A long way to go for the WC, there are chances they can get into the 2nd round if they keep these players in good shape and without injuries

Kick4Life - changing lives through football