Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Russia, Mar 25
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Neymar = crap
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
I'm only allowed one "thumb up". Wish I could give 1000
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Couldn't have said it better. There is a long list of strikers and forwards above Neymar on the worlds best ranking.

How can Pele then say he is better than Messi?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Because he is a doter?
Poindexter12 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Neymar doesn't seem to play physical enough or have the movement to be target striker (he's pretty scrawny!)

And his passing isn't as decisive or inspired as needed in a center forward.

His foot work is brilliant.... But I don't know where he would play. Pretend he moves to Madrid or Barca (hope not....), or even Man City, what role could he have? Who would he replace?

He seems like a brilliant misfit
@Poindexter12 says it best. Really, Neymar just needs quality work in order to become the best. Right now he's just so undisciplined that he performs poorly against any slightly disciplined opposition
Arshacute (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Russia looks really good
Brasil looks really bad
Popov (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 1 year ago
Mt2234, you must be on crack or something
Good redemption match for Hulk. He played uncharacteristically horrible in the last match against Italy. Willed Brasil back into this one
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Brazil won't qualify their group in the world cup if they keep playing like this
GTUnited (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol they are the hosting country which means they don't have to qualify. They get in automatically
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He meant get out of their world cup group silly.... To the round of 16
Holdfasthope (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Is this at stamford bridge?
Karthik24 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes  
Karthik24 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Russia were making fun of brazil for the first goal! Terrible defending!
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I'm still stunned at how horribly that goal was defended...
Ranndino (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Russia dominated most of the game & could've been up by 3 or 4 by halftime with some better finishing. Gabulov had nothing to do at the other end. Only in the last 10-15 min after Hulk came on Brazil showed signs of life & scored a very nice team goal. Still at the very end Russia had a great chance to win, but Shirokov couldn't get a good shot off when the pass was a little bit behind him. A really fun game to watch.

Neymar was invisible. I'm yet to see what's so amazing about him. He just does not do well against well organized defenses
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
I dislike Fred for some reason...
Thelowlow123 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Russia played really well just need better finishing and they could have won
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
With a little more time Neymar will be a good striker. He has the potential
Yet some legend called PELE dared to say the guy is better than Messi.    Staying in Brazil isn't doing him any good.
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
Yeah, I agree that He needs to challenge playing in europe to level up
Umm, Pele recently recanted his statement and said Neymar isn't actually that good anymore. Give him credit for reconsidering if you're going to criticize him
SAMBA POWER!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Fred is very underrated the unsung hero, almost always scores when he plays, bloody good striker he is
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"Fred is very underrated the unsung hero, almost always scores when he plays, bloody good striker he is. " ya it takes so much l33tskilz to tap that in.... That was all marcelo brah
If by "all Marcelo" you mean "all Hulk" then you're right.

But don't understate the importance of Fred's positioning. He's had this quality for ages. FRED makes it look easy mate
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"Fred is very underrated the unsung hero, almost always scores when he plays, bloody good striker he is. " ya it takes so much l33tskilz to tap that in.... That was all marcelo brah

Kick4Life - changing lives through football