------------------------- R9 -------------------------
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Fenomino farewell
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
The 2nd half was painful to watch
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I know what you mean lmao  
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
He looks like a chubby Brazilian baby, shame he didn't put away those chances he had
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ya 2 really good chances too...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He's gained weight and had declared he retired due to a disease that was slowing his metabolism down. I was so surprised he played in this game
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
That's a shame. He's probably going to gain 250lbs over the next 15 years by the looks of it. He was the best striker of the last 20 years, and a true legend
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Farewell Il Fenomeno, how I wish there are more intelligent player like you in today's football
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Only one Ronaldo, farewell mate. Only prob with Neymar is that he keeps complicating things and holds the ball for too long
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Yes, he just needs more experience. He's got loads of potential though
BDesign (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That moment when Ronaldo came on, Brasil played like the brasil we used to know. Ronaldo
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Ronaldo coming on as a sub....  Speaking of legends, boy he was awesome!
Diving101 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Whoever thinks that the goalkeeper should of let Ronaldo to score you are wrong. If I would of been in Ronaldo's place, I would of been embarrassed if I would of scored a handed goal. And nice free kick by that bald Romanian guy ala CR7 too bad it hit the crossbar
RamBarca84 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I somehow felt that Ronaldo was trying to imitate Torres. The wide shot was so typically Torres
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Why would THE ronaldo imitate Torres? Are you listening to yourself?
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Crazy talk RamBarca
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I love this guy, I always loved him. He's one of the best strikers has ever born. Don't worry about the missed chances. 15 mins of pure action in a competitive match. He was shooting passing, making great plays
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
My god I wish I can still see him in his prime, those were the days the best player i've seen
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
He made himself more than just a man.... And in the process became a legend! You Ronaldo will be greatly missed! I almost feel like crying right now
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
GOODBYE FENOMENO !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football