Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Paraguay, Jul 9
McLumpy (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Brasil didn't deserve this win. I myself am from Brasil and I was thinking "There is not way we can tie.... " but someone Fred managed to pull it off. Perhaps this is a wake up call for these youngsters. I can only hope
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
True
Bprice44 (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 3 years ago
But they didn't win. They tied...
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Poor defending once again, and again, a draw, wow, it's not going Brazil's way atm. Many of us thought they would be the stronger ones in this competition but failed to prove us right.
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Its not going Argentina's way atm too.... Widely open tournament this time around!
Deepu (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was gutted to see the young brazilian wizard neymar.... I can't believe this is the guy europian giants are craving for.... I haven't seen a more selfish, confused, having no desire to pass, diving fellow after cristiano and robinho in their older selves. These guys have talent.... But let them play in under 21 for 2 years.... Then they will have enough experience.... There were some slick one touch football played but the understanding between player was zero....
Khessler (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Booooo
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Agree with the deep...
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Well.... Lol atleast our group is 10 times harder than argentina's and were on equal terms .... Ok on a serious note now.... Mano is doing shi* as a coach and these kids are in need of that Brazilian style.... What is missing in brazil is brazil to play like brazil
Elgran (Barcelona) 3 years ago
And Peru's group is 10x harder and we're ahead XP
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Puta que pariu so oh murici pra da um jeito nessa selecao.... Nunca vi oh brasil pior velho!
Bluebird (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Well I think copa america sucks and all those player with big price tags I still wonder how come they worth that much with out proving it. Lets see and hope it will get better but does not seem so
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Underrated Fred once again showed the youngsters the never say die mentality. Neymar needs to learn more before joining big clubs of Europe. Sure he got the skill and potential, but this is not a circus where individual excellence is all you got
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Have the weaker teams got stronger, have the stronger teams got weaker, have they being lucky or under performing?

Anyway its good for the tournament 'cause there are no clear favorites imo...

Group standings - Link: www.ca2011.com/jogos_todos.php
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Another tie! Is the Copa taking place in South Korea where both teams try to tie instead of win!?
Naszrick (Manchester City) 3 years ago
South Korea=tie? Why?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
I don't get it either
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
I think he means south-east asia not korea. That's where they never wanna win because the winner will have to play against an opponent that might be from a hostile and potentially dangerous country. Right?
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
I don't get it either, maybe, for some strange reason, he thinks South Korea is communist and then the joke is they all have to share the points equally? I dunno that's as close as I got to making any sense out of it
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
It was so close for Canarinhos to be virtually out of the competition. Unconvincing and undeserved, Paraguay should have won that
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Finally a game with more then 2 goals  
BarzaN9 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Which pixels were Brasil?
LFCclass (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This looks like it took place in the '70s? WTF!?!?!
Lol
Grrrrr.... So unluckly Paragauy!.... Congratinlas Brizal though
Reventon (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Was this recorded with a old technology? Like something form 1960s?
Naszrick (Manchester City) 3 years ago
3bucks camera or something? Lol
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 3 years ago
Don't hate on the third world bro
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
They're emerging, not third world lol
Argentina's not emerging or the third world bros. Historically one of the richest countries of the Americas...
I'm in Argentina and I watched this game in HD so I'm not sure what feed this is

Kick4Life - changing lives through football