Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Paraguay, Jul 17
Gantz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Brazzzzil.... Gooooooooooooooooooooool not
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I don't care how they played during the match but, missing 4 penalties is rubbish
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Too overconfident with penalties that they decided to go from bottom to top of their piece takers. Bad strategy Menezes!
3 years ago
Hesitated way too much on the last one then couldn't even hit the target, I don't think i've ever seen such bad penalty misses before
Jkiller (Atltico Nacional) 3 years ago
All the favorites that were supposed to win in the quarter finals lost(colombia, argentina, brasil, chile). Goes to show anything can happen in south america. Can't say the same with europe
Golaire (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Greece won the 2004 euro cup, Russia knocked out the Netherlands in euro 2008. Euro 2008 was an awesome tournament, and in general more exciting than this tournament. But that's just my opinion
ManutdLambda (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dude.... Even concacaf GOLD CUP is better than this tournament! Wait.... No.... Even U17 world CUP IS MORE exciting TO watch than THIS year's COPA america
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
Never have I seen Brazil take 4 horrendous kicks until tonight.    Heads will roll?
Ellender (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I love how they all look at the penalty spot as if it is its fault. Just get your foot over the ball. My 9 year old brother could tell you that
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This is the worst brasil squad I have ever seen. Congrats Paraguay
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I second that.... I think Brazil should hire a penalty coach 4 this team and I wud recommend Marta 4 the job
Foooty (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Seemed-like July fools day prank!    P. S. I was just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out & say you got punk'd!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Hahahaha! This is genius! Who knows! Maybe he'll come out during the final?
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Just goes to show how much Brazilian and Argentinian players are overrated.... I'm not saying they have class, Neymar is great but he's certainly not worth 45 mil. Great individual class does not make a great team
Liverpool31 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You're very right with that. He hasn't even been proven to be good besides in the Brazilian league
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 3 years ago
Lol nice joke but really it was last year or the year before. Uefa champions leagues had more brazilians than any other nationality playing in the champs league. Best tournament in the world no. And neymar is young lots of upside still
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
LOL at how Santos blamed the pitch 4 his penalty miss
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol I saw this coming most of the penalties were not even on target. That was horrible
Naszrick (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Wow this is not what we can see everyday!
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Brasil taking penalty lessons from England?
Riajz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
F**k I don't know what to say I'm commentless. >B-(

Kick4Life - changing lives through football