Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Netherlands, Jun 4
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
0-0 plus a dirty game =/ was hoping for a better game
Gunnersforever1 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great game Really impressed by both teams. Looking forward to the next world cup
Raikage (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Great game from brazil, well a team without sneijder is a team without ideas. ;D
Dtchdmg (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Normally either van der vaart or van bommel would bring the ideas with sneijder missing but they were both injured too
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Lol
MrNobody (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Looks like brazil is swinging again
OldL4eva (Juventus) 3 years ago
That Dutch Goal keeper is really something.... Although in some shots he was just standing in the right place.... But he made some good saves.... Game domination for Brazil is back.... The forwards are having a good run against a well defence.... I think its just a matter of time until they find their way to scoring goals.... A few games before Copa America should be sufficient enough!.... Wish you guys all the best!
Jeapvi (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And the fact that this guy (goalkeeper) is the third goalkeeper of the squad (the other two had injuries) and that this guy is playing his first match for the netherlands. He did a great job in my opinion!
Marice (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Great to see the orange semi b-squad play well
Beesal (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Brazil is now getting back in samba style.... They lack some true experience from the likes of kaka and ronaldinho.... If they fullfill that they are again going to be champions.... Nevertheless they are playing like a team now...
Jorday (Everton) 3 years ago
Strangely silent Dutch attack  Great work by Brazil  But not enough to topple the orange  
Feyenoord010 (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Probably because it was our be team
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ramires was really great in this match his box-to box play really remind me of lampard and kaka but without the flair.... And btw is that tim krull in holland goal, lol never know he is that good...
Dtchdmg (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Krul was only on goal because stekelenburg and vorm were injured but he did a really great job for his first international match
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Damn that's a lot of yellow cards  
Rojiblanco10 (Feyenoord) 3 years ago
Holland was better in the first half, it could easily be 0-2. Second half, Brazil was better, but Tim Krul did a great job in his first match for The Netherlands. Krul was together with Afellay the best player for the Orange squad.

Brazil really has a nice team, but if Wesley Sneijder, Rafael v/d Vaart and Mark van Bommel would have played yesterday, it would be a win for us
Piggedy (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Still this one was a lucky draw for the netherlands, and first half was about even in chances I have to say
Devrod (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Are they sure ramires is brazilian
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Thumbs up for Tim Krul as Newcastle's first choice next season
Darkoffm (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What is this, youtube?
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
It is a tube alright
Dshar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Haha shameless thumbs-up-asking
Enlarged (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Thumbs down to you, You Tuber...
Gochendo (CD Colo Colo) 3 years ago
Brasil deserved to win the match. But anyway, this is football. Deservement does not count
TheDutchman (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Deservement?
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Deservement?
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Well the goal was not really offside and they played better even with 10 men so I guess they did.... Oh and.... Deservement?! Hahahah

Kick4Life - changing lives through football