Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Korea DPR, Jun 15
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Great defence display by korea. Totally neutralised Brazil in the first half.
Two great single actions by Maicon and Robinho defined this match
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Brazil were so lucky to get that goalkeeping error.... Without that, this game is a DRAW, or maybe even a victory for the Koreans....

Great job, People's Republic! You've earned my complete support this tournament with your courageous display, and have probably gotten a lot of other fans as well!
Yeester (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Great great performance by the Koreans at both ends of the pitch, touching moment before kick off at national anthem
MOER7 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
IT IS TWO words ONLY
Brazil WON
Shut UP koreans
Brazil NO. 1 elected FOR THE world CUP

Shhhhhhhhh PPL shhhh

Brazilllllllll
Bfcsas (Burnley) 4 years ago
Moron
Sammeh (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Who are you talking to? The North Korea fans who are secluded and don't have internet back at home? Good job feeling great about defeating 105th ranked team that come from a Communist state and letting them score, let them have their moment, stuck up fans like you need to shut up
R9Phenomenon (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Douche and the list goes on...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Watch your team being crush by those german or ntherland.... Learn to respect, its not like brazil won by a large margin.... Do us a favor by deleteing your account please...
MOER7 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
AND IF I COULD VOTE 1000 TIMES I WOULD VOTE AWESOME FOR BRAZIL AND RUBBISH FOR KOREA A SIMPLE
Nice to know you're one of the many that messes up the whole pie chart by putting "awesome" for whoever wins and "rubbish" for whoever loses
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 4 years ago
OMG just watch the football. Turn off caps lock and learn to write.... And for most of us here, we actually watch the football before commenting. If you think Korea DPR were rubbish, you need to learn to head the ball properly cos letting it smack against your head isn't really doing wonders for your intellect...
Rememberthemer (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If you're such a homer, why are you supporting Real Madrid? Whats wrong Santos, Fluminense, ...
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
Probably just some stupid kiddy.  It shows that this immature kid doesn't know 2 shits about football.
2 shits? Try 5 ;D
Gomlee (Manchester United) 4 years ago
North Korea was like a breath of fresh air in the world cup, all the teams are too affraid to give it a shot but this little nation that is 101 on the fifa ranking nearly upset the nr. 1 team in the world. Exciting game, impressed by how compact Korea was and how good the nr. 8, 9 and 10 did. It would have created some headlines if they managed a draw against brazil! My favourite player so far this world cup is the peoples rooney in the nr 9 shirt! Lol poor guy had an emotional breakdown during the national song, i'd love to see more of that in a world cup.... Some god damn effort, I want to see more players bleed for their countries dammit! Come on! Some of the teams should take a good look at little north korea and say to themselves: "if they can do it why can't we? " you've earned my full respect and many others...
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I give credit to Korea for putting up a good game! This is good because this can inspire Brazil to play like I know they can, playing 20% is not good enough for me! I support you no matter what

Also I will never be satisfied until KaKa play's at least 1/3 of his talent
Brazil played well, but reason Kaka and Fabiano didn't sparkle as they usually do is because they were completely neutralised by and. Korea's defence. What I mean to say is that Brazil gave 100% today no doubt (definitely not just 20%) but and. Korea gave 150%, that's all...
Hmm then lets fix that.... 100% isn't good enough for me, 150% please lets learn from the koreans hehe
NebexGun (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great game by and. Korea but It is all about moment of genius in football and Brazil got that as simple as that!
Exactly. Moment of brilliance.... One moment
Agree completely
Korea DPR you rock 'cause you have the ballz to attack.... Total respect....

I'm hugely disappointed 4 Brazil but It dint came as a shock 'cause there is no flair in the squad....

Even Socrates has given a stmt that Dunga's squad and tactics doesn't represents the Orginal essence of Brazilian play which has brought them so much success....

I wud love Argentina, Germany, Netherland or even Ivory Coast (even though they dint scored) to win it simply 'cause they go for goals from min 1.... Being a fan that's what I wana see
I agree that Korea did great! Yes they did, YES, brazil did NOT play up to par today, but have you even watched Brazil and their players such as KaKa and Luis fabiano play in any other games besides this one? I don't think you have because how can you be serious about "Brazil aint winning s**t", seriously? >
The North Koreans were fantastic, coming out of nowhere to show that they can play this game with passion. I completely disagree with your comments about Brazil. Two moments of absolute brilliance and they were pressing for it from the first whistle to get the win. If they weren't playing with the tactics today, they would have lost - simple as that. Main thing to remember is that the flair and attacking side that is Brazil met its match today
@Fahlen89 - just another gal who knows nothing more bout football than its fancy names.... Girl did you even watch Kaka mess up passes in the first half.... And Luis Fabiano spent more time picking his ass off the ground than doing something which the Yellow Jersey is for....

Everytime, theres a Natural instinct to believe that Brazil will win the WC but not anymore.... Ban Dunga ugly jealous filth for leaving the players he should have picked in squad and spoiling it for everyone.... And I repeat with that kind of football Brazil aint winning s**t but wud have lost millions of fans globally....
@CanonsofArsene - Moments of Brilliance are nt the ones that get converted to goals.... They are those which you wud njoy even if you have watched them countless times b4.... I dint witness nethin like that in this match except for the shittiest Brazil I had ever seen in my lifetime, I bet the Argentines wud be laughing their Ass off aftr seeing Brazil play like this....
@R9Phenomenon - You didn't read my full comment did you? I thought not.... And did you really see the game because you would know that Brazil dominated possession yet they could not score for so long because North Korea showed they have probably the world's best defence. Defending is a necessity for any great team and good defending is an absolute art form. North Korea didn't get any yellow cards today because they played fair and were really passionate. Plus they got the goal. It took something special tonight for the Brazilians to win that game, and I would be really satisfied in your position. Plus I guarantee you that Portugal and Ivory Coast will falter against Korea DPR
R9Phenomenon :YES I DID SEE THEY WERE NOT playing UP TO PAR, its obvious they did not do well today I agree WITH YOU completely on that! AND YES I don't know that much about football to be honest with you but IN MY opinion from what I saw and what I do know, I disagree with "Brazil aint winning s**t" and it's just MY opinion
@CanonsofArsene - I cudnt disagree more....

I dint miss a single minute of it, you talking bout the possession that Brazil had passing sideways or to defence.... How many 1-1's did Brazil create out of that possession, NONE.... Its nt how much of Ball you have, its bout what you create out of it wheneva you have it....

And Korean DPR are miles from being the best defence in d world, even though I don wana take away any credit for an awesome display overall....

ALSO I agree with CanonsofArsene, how can you watch the game but think Brazil was like the most horrible team right now? It's like you strolled past the part where brazil scored and despite an amazing defence from Korea THEY WON, I may not know a lot about football, but at least I don't ignore the results!
@Fahlen89 - you don evn have a clue of what I'm sayin and I understand that its nt your fault 'cause of your limited understandin bout Footballing past, This is the Worst Brazil have played when compared to their past....

One Charm of Brazil that makes them different and the godz of Football is that they play Samba style and results follow, they neva scrap it out for results sake.... But Dunga's philosophy is so damn anti-Brazil.... That's just so pissin for old skool fans like me....
Peace and love guys. Almost the entire first round of games was an awful display of the favorites to win this WC.
Let's see how Spain does tomorrow
R9Phenomenon: hehe thanks, you are entitled to yours as well
@SteveeX - Spain for sure will rock it.... And I don mean the end result but 90 minutes of pure exciting attacking football just like Argentina, Netherland, Germany.... Peace
Well, I really didn't like Netherlands in this first round.
If it wasn't for that own goal, I think it might have ended like every other team.... A draw....
Let's hope for a great show tomorrow Need Villa to score for my dreamfooty team
R9Phenomenon: I understand your stance, but if we are really fans of the Brazil team then gotta' go all the way with it, I mean they have a bad game then suddenly "oh you guys suck I don't support you", I agree with you completely that they did not play good, but as a fan, gotta' at least give them benefit of the doubt and trust in Dunga a little, maybe he made the worst decision ever, but it's still Brazil, so I support them, brazil all the way baby!
@Fahlen89 - Peace and Respect dear.... No offences.... But Dunga is one sucking coach totally misfit for coaching Brazil.... His f*****g Jealous ass is the reason my beloved team won't win a thing this time.... And now theres no fear factor in oppositions for Brazil in on coming matches...
Aww hey lets be a lil more optimistic hehe sorry he didn't put in the old squad, but lets not count Brazil out yet, have some faith!
Jesus what a goal by Maicon. All the more unbelievable when you consider how difficult it was to score from there, and that he's a right back. That's the reason brazil do well, even if they play worse than the opposing team all game, chances are they will win anyway, because they can score out of nothing
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Absolute true. He had about a half a meter to squeeze that ball into the net.... And he even managed to curve it while sprinting full speed. What an amazing shot.... But then again, that's why he's worth seventeen mil. I was hoping the North Koreans would stick it out and earn a point, but it just wasn't meant to be. Great game
Sammeh (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Dunno about you guys, but North Koreans came out­ winners in my book, consider that 20 players from­ it's team plays for North Korean football clubs­ that are not allowed to participate in the AFC (Asian­ Champions league), consider these guys are ranked 105th­ - lowest in the WC finals and were up against no.1­ Brazil, Kaka himself is more expensive than the entire­ team tripled, and finally the North Koreans fan you saw­ in the stands? They were paid actors of about 20-30 of­ them, because North Koreans just aren't allowed out­ of their country - so they're basically playing­ all their games with their fans heavily­ outnumbered.

Also these guys had to train with normal­ people like you and I because they couldn't afford­ their own private facilities like the rest of the teams­ in South Africa, yes including the African teams, just­ see:

Conclusion: 2-1, but North Koreans are as much winners as­ the Brazilians, my respect goes out to them, not their­ leader, but their team who played with heart and­ passion, clean game, no yellow cards - that's how­ football should be, funny how we're learning more­ from the North Koreans (Italy take note)
Thanks for the video man, made me smile.

Under all the political nonsense, we forget that football is a game between 11 humans, its all about celebrating the human spirit and that's what we got today. Any other team, even the English, the French, the Germans, or the Dutch who would have been playing the Brazilians today would have lost and by quite a margin (plus like you pointed out - they've got their five-star resorts).

Korea DPR lost in the end of course but yes, they did lose as winners
Nlst89 (RSC Anderlecht) 4 years ago
Agree. After tonight they've deserved the respect of the whole football world
Enlarged (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Thanks for the Video man.... Lol totally agree with Italy taking note
Tommygecko (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I never thought about the worth of both teams. The Brazil team worth at least few hundred times more than the North Korean team I'm sure. But in this match, nobody can really tell. The Koreans were superb
Kaka is worth as much as the whole north korean squad, think about that for a minute.... Lol
I don't know why people voted Brazil 'average. ' Any other defence today and it could easily have been four or five goals.... But not against the North Koreans. And Korea even got a goal back! Today, the match was played between two of the most mature and organised sides in world football. Awesome game for the neutral, probably one of the most satisfying games I've seen recently because I felt good for North Korean's fighting spirit and resolute defending (and they even got that goal!) but then Brazil produced something very special to get the win, so they deserved that too!
Couldn't agree more, they really made brazil work for it and just because they didn't score 5 goals doesn't mean they played rubbish.... They just had difficulties finding a way through. You could see the frustration spreading in the brazilians faces but then they got that goal when the keeper was out of position, defining moment.... After that they lowered their shoulders
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Lol, Maicon cried because he scored a goal Vs Northern Korea, well Maicon, you will cry again after 3 more games! Lol
That goal against Korea DPR was something special. It was a special moment, and he wasn't the only one crying out there, and both teams were absolutely fantastic. Now I'd rather Brazil and Korea DPR came through this group of death - they would fully deserve it. And you said he will cry again after 3 more games? What do you mean?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He's hinting that Brazil will be knocked out. They won't be
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Brazil is not a scary team at all, Dunga is trying to do an Italy, well there is only one Italy!
I don't think they need the "Scariest team" titles do they? I mean as long as they try their best and give us a good game then I think it's fine if they don't have such titles haha
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great tactics for the match in Brazil, gave the Koreans forward in the first half and quickened in the second half. Brazilians firepower is weak. Fabiano and Kaka play moderately, only Robinho and Maicon play something. In total, Maicon was probably in the possession of the ball more often than Kaka, this is funny. In the end a strong contempt for Koreans ended up losing goals. I think Koreans are a lot of mess in this group and I hope that it will do
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
This really is the group of death. DPR Korea are a legitimate team. Their 105 ranking surely must go up after this. Great game!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
They will.... They are gonna' rank no2 in the world after the world cup end....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football