Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
Liverpool4lyf95 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Man what is this, kaka didn't do s**t why does he get anoother yellow card, man I balme the other guy he actally hit kaka in the stomach then acts with me, bruv if yuu wanna act go.... Act in a movie in it, these people pise me off!x
Billy27 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
As for Kaka, poor chap didn't do anything. But then again, what goes around, comes around- Rivaldo vs Turkey, 2002
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Fabiano clearly handed the ball two times, but I only noticed it in the replay.
So.... It was kind of hard for the ref to have seen that, because most of us have not seen that it was a handball only after we have seen the replay.... Though it's no excuse for the ref, he should have been more aware, cos its his job.
But we should be understand that we all make mistakes, and the ref is not an exception, because he is human.... Just like us
Keita should have got a red for the horrible diving
Mateoromeo (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Wtf referee did? He should whistled hand-ball anyway good match
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I know lol ref should have done his job, now all I hear regarding the goals is the handball one, the other two good goals get overshadowed >
Keiji (Flamengo Rio Janeiro) 4 years ago
6 time champion of the world.... Just Brazil!
Mmhmm
Camronesi (Juventus) 4 years ago
Brsil used to play great football in the past ex 82 WC. Kaka jesus doesn't like instigators ya ouled khaba lol.... Bunch of showoffs these brazillians. Argentinian football is way more attractive to watch, and yes I am african so there for I am supporting african teams, and for the referee shame shame shame on you and fifa so much favouritism
So then what do you think of keita running into kaka for no reason, and then the fake dive.... I guess he wasn't instigating either right? KaKa was wrong first time(first yellow card) for not keeping his cool however Ivory Coast is just as wrong on their side, let's not make kaka the ultimate bad guy here and the ivory coast team angels, they are far from it! And that sucks that you're not enjoying Brazil's football.... Maybe you will change your mind someday.... They are getting better each game after all.
Brasil play great football, but that does not mean it has to be attractive.
This proves they matured and are serious guys who want the WC!
By the way.... I know that you have seen clearly when Keita ran into Kaka, so don't be getting Jesus implicated in this.
I know your a Christian too, and as a Christian your not allowed to lie.... Is that not a sin?
SNOOP718 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I love the Brazilian team.... And kaka is key man but I thing they will do fine with out him in the next game. And I bet Brazil will win the world cup
Rotti (Liverpool) 4 years ago
As the years go by, I still wonder why the hell any football association hasn't implemented digital replay technology into at least some of the critical decision making on the pitch.
I'd like to see a tournament without any controversy for once....
.... Then I wake up in a warm puddle of piss.
C0oder (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Maybe just a fifth referee in a booth that watches replays, then if there is a clear cut wrong decision he can radio down the correct call
Xandelones (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
Com certeza oh Kaka fará muita falta no próximo jogo, mas não será nada fácil para oh Portugal vencer oh Brasil....

Brasil rumo ao hexa!!
Demonliar (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Portugual will have the advantage.... Without kaka brazil will weak
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 4 years ago
Brasil will beat Portugal without Kaka
Kyjojoel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great game to watch I must admit. I also have to admit that Keita did not need all that dramma. This is bad, real bad. On the other hand, I used to like Kaka until this game. He was acting like the entire world revolved around him. He was such a ****** not for what he did to Keita but for the way he was acting and talking down to the ref many times.

About the hand ball: dude things happen in football, just let it go; the refs can't see it all (ask Messi, Henry, Maradona and definitely [C.] Ronaldo the jerk).

I agree that Gervinho needs to start. He is soo good. Great passes. Clean play. Very individual, but in a good way. Very young and humble (great quality btw)
Uhm lol It's not like kaka got mad at keita for no reason you know.... Ivory coast started hurting everyone on his team including him.... And keita ran into him in the end.... And then faked a dive to get him a red card lol and you expect him to not get mad about it? Think about what you just said!
ALICE (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yea! That was totally fake!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Pfff.... No wonder to read this type of comments coming from an Ivy fan....
You're just pissed Brazil beat the crap out of Ivory Coast. Why arew you saying "Kaka acted as if the whole world revolved around him"? If it wasn't for the provocations caused by the Ivy players, Kaka would have never seen that red card. And the way Keita rolled on the floor was JUST pitiful. How LOW do you have to get to act a convulsion!?!?! IMO he should be banned for life, he would be better of acting in a dramatic movie. That was no foul or aggression whatsoever.
I USED to like I see until this match, it was the only african team I thought would make a difference in this WC.
So glad they won't make it. Bye Bye Ivory coast!
This is not what the comment is about. It is not about Kaka (again, the world does use him as pivot point). Read what I said in the first 2 lines. Dude I saw the game, so yes I see played bad. And no, I did not say that I don't like Kaka anymore because of the Keita incident. In fact, I didn't mention it. Learn to read. I complained about his behavior during the game.
For your info, beside Argentina, England, I see, Ghana and USA, I love the Brazilian team; they show a great example of real football.
So read the lines and don't give me that emotional crap of urs. Grow up!
KaKa's reactions and how he acted were a result of Ivory Coast players actions.... When did he start getting mad ect. With the ref/players.... Uhm when the ivory coast players hurt half his teammates including him and not one of them gets a red card but a fake dive at the end got KaKa a red lol Tell me you wouldn't be mad in his situation and have some attitude
I'm quoting: "I used to like Kaka until this game". That means for every normal human being that you don't like him anymore.
You also said "not for what he did to Keita (....)" so you are saying he DID something to Keita, which is NOT true. What did Kaka do to Keita if I may ask? Stand in his way, nothing more, he didn't hit him, didn't insult him or anything. (Or is there a video that proofs me wrong? These are facts, not any "emotional crap" as you picture it).
I'm just quoting what you said.
And what has me commenting about football to do with growing up? You don't make any sense at all, mister
Why are we still talking about Kaka? And didn't I mention that Keita started dramma? Is it really that difficult or do you guys just like to argue?
How can you say that when you said " I also have to admit that Keita did not need all that dramma' aren't you saying that KaKa caused him drama?! I think we are misunderstanding your sentences.... Like it's not coming out the way you intended lol sorry, but basically, as long as you aren't hating on kaka who is clearly the victim then I'm outie
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 4 years ago
f*****g brasil f*****g cheater...
Why cheater? OK it was a hand ball, but they still would have won 2-1 so calm down
Will you like.... Relax >
Squidos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Stupid faker! Kaka should not be sent off
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Rivaldo(2002 world cup) was even worse
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Wow, Kaka uis an absolute footballing genius, the way in which he bossed the field was incredible. I'm not sure if the brazilians can reproduce this exquisite performance without him. Sad to see such a brilliant player go Gervinho did well as well witht hat beautiful. Run. Best game in the WC so far

Kick4Life - changing lives through football