Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
Bilt2spl (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Drogba was about to kick kaka's ass!
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
.... Nope, Kaka should kick Keita's ass!

KaKa's first yellow card, understandable. The second one, was unjust and everyone knows it
Mikesimms (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Totally agree!    Hopefully Keita will get a ban and/or fine for his cheating ways.    Kaka FTW!
Demonking (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Fabiano = cheater and scumbag
Apparently you were watching the wrong game yesterday, Fabiano played great! oh and don't count the second goal please, handball or w. E, they don't need it, 2-1 with two great goals with KaKa's amazing teamwork with Fabiano and Elano.... Don't include the handball goal please although hands or not it was still a great goal
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If cheating is playing great then he played very great
Hansiedev (Chelsea) 4 years ago
What do you mean by remove that goal? They scored 3, so you are saying remove that goal. If the result was 1-0 in favour of brazil, what would you say then? Would you still remove that goal. Cheater and oh ya, that's the "hand OF A frog"
Why hate on Fabiano, yeah he made the goal but so what the referee didn't stop him, what do you think the ref is there for?!? So why are you blaming Fabiano but not the ref? Just trying to make sense of this, I don't even need to know much about football, I think logic is enough, take a moment and think about it
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The ref is the idiot in the story fabiano did his job and scored but damn two handballs was the ref looking at his ass or what
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Buddies Why You Gyz Are Making Such Issue Of His Hands Goal.... Remember Maradona Scored By Hand And Clinched The World Cup.... Fabiano Scored Just A Goal Buddy...
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
It's intresting. When Henry played by the hand he was the bigest evil on planet Earth, but whan Fabiano did it twice everything is allright. So WhereDF is logic here?
Camronesi (Juventus) 4 years ago
The game would have been comletely different if fabiano goal was disallowed. It could have ended 1-1. If north africans had good finishers like drogba eto etc.... We would beat teams like brazil cause we can play that style but we lack strikers
@Cienioxxl: no one thinks it's "alright" but what can you do when the ref sucks and didn't stop it? I wish he had stopped it cause then we could be talking about the other two great goals with kaka's amazing passes and elano's skills but instead it's all about the handball. All we are saying is Fabiano is not to blame.... When you have a sucky ref that didn't do his job right.

@Camronesi: if ivory coast were the better team in this game they would have won regardless! They had more than 80 minutes to score against brazil lol Also why do you keep making it look like the handball goal decided the game? Did you miss out on Elano's goal after it? >. < they didn't just count on one person, Ivory coast pretty much counted on drogba....
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Nice win for brazil, ivory coast didn't really perform as they can, but brazil played some slick footy, nice goals from fabiano.
The african teams are still some way away from competing with the brazils of this world, but they're getting there, good game
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great match this was. Very aggressive but great football.

Specially from Brazil cx they were the one's who dominated the game. One of the best matches Fabiano and Kaka had lately.

Its a shame Kaka was shown a red card but he did commit some unnecessary fouls and was kinda unprofessional from him too. But he was awesome in the midfield.

It showed great individual skill from Fabiano too in this match too. Very strong, experience and skillful player and he made use of all 3 and scored 2 goals which is kinda impressive. But yea he did handle the ball twice when you see it from replay.

Anyways it was a well deserved win for Brazil
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Comment has been removed by author !
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
All you people need to stop talkin sh#t about Luis Fabiano's goal. It's not his fault. If you've ever played or even know anything about soccer than you would know that you never stop the play until the referee blows the whistle. What do you expect? You want Luis Fabiano to just stop running after it touched his arm? Unless the Ref blows the whistle, the play continues. It is not the players fault (Even if the handball was intetional which clearly it wasn't), It is totally the Ref's and the linesman fault for being lazy and incompetent. No Player on earth and in any sport will stop the play to admitt his fault during the game. That's why there's referees. They are the ones who are given the Authority and Responsibility (By their association(s) in this case FIFA) to enforce the rules and discipline the players accordingly to how the rules indicate. At the end of the day, It was the fault of all 4 officials for their poor judgement which led to a bunch of horrible calls
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Besides, Luis Fabiano admitted that it was a handball at the end of the match. Fifa needs to do something about the refs because they seem to be getting worst as the tournament goes on
Camronesi (Juventus) 4 years ago
First of all you support real madrid and you call it soccer.... Do you know who is paolo DI canio Used to play for west ham. That was hand ball end of story. Fifa loves brazilians party.... Damn so much favourtisim it's SAD
@Camronesi: and you support "Juventus" you don't see us complaining about it, he can support real madrid or whoever he wants can we move on with the stupid handball already, instead of blaming Fabiano or or Brazil for the goal, open your eyes and see that the ref. Didn't blow the whistle, it's his job, what do you think the ref is there for? To look pretty or something >. < if he was doing his job right, he wouldn't have allowed that goal.... Causing everyone to talk about the handball instead of the other two great teamwork goals.... I don't like it either.

Oh and yeah Fifa totally favors brazil by handing one of it's key players a red card >
Foballa (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The same a foul commited by an african player gets a diferent treatment if its done by european or s. American player, by the way did the nigeria player who got a red card touch that greek player? , nobody noticed a handball by the brazilian defender in first half which should have been a penalty, this game should have ended 2-2, brazil karma is waiting
USAfootballfan (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Keita is a disgrace to football
Demonliar (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agree.... I really like him before.... But after I saw this, I f*****g hate him
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Gervinho shouldve started the game. Good game though that kaka created 2 assists
TheIcon (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Man I feel so bad for Kaka, He was so innocent there.

Also, I hope Elano is ok, that challenge there could've snapped his shin into 2 pieces if not for the shin pads
CoontaKunte (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Keita you nasty nasty man
Dunnoeabc (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What team is Keita on? Is he Seydou Keita? If he is, he definitely learn this from Sergio Busquets. If he isn't, he definitely learn this from watching Champion League match up, Barcelona vs Inter Milan, where Busquets did almost the same thing to Thiago Motta
Aijnuj (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Nope he's Kader Keita
Bikku88 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Handball or no handball brazil totally deserved to win this game, ivory coast were dominated badly and were frustated by brazil's play, brazil's tactics of frustating the opponents by passing here and there is still the best, and I must say their defence is pretty wicked comparing to other teams in this WC, lucio and maicon are awesome in defence, ivory coast didn't even looked like they will score until drogba scored one...
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Wow, Kaka uis an absolute footballing genius, the way in which he bossed the field was incredible. I'm not sure if the brazilians can reproduce this exquisite performance without him. Sad to see such a brilliant player go Gervinho did well as well witht hat beautiful. Run. Best game in the WC so far
Squidos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Stupid faker! Kaka should not be sent off
Messi4barca (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Rivaldo(2002 world cup) was even worse

Kick4Life - changing lives through football