Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
Muffinman (Ajax) 4 years ago
Luis Fabiano is a great striker, very underrated but incredible. Would Rooney, Henry, Higuain, Aguero, Milito or Forlan be able score those goals? No way, only ones who could would be Torres or Villa. He's got speed, strength, a good shot and a dribble, godlike
Dizzler (Leeds United) 4 years ago
Man your talkin some crap! Fabiano is average! And every player you mentioned is superior to him. Godlike? Not a chance
Mekusamaba (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I seriously don't know what the muffinman is on. Must be all that baking soda
Sharpoon (Hull City) 4 years ago
Cheeky second goal there from Fabiano but a great overall performance by the Brazilians, Elano's goal was lovely. Kaka though should never have been sent off, heres hoping the Ivory Coast player gets banned for a game or two by Fifa, can't see that happening though as we all know Fifa's stance on doing the logical thing
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Brazil were superior to Ivory Coast in every aspect of the game.
Their defence was amazing, their midfield was good and their attacking was also good.... So wait until their midfield and their attacking goes to very good, which is the next gear in the Brazil squad.
Ivory Coast were ambitious, which I respect them for that and I say that played their best, but against Brazil their awesome work was made to be looked as just ok.
That's the true face of the game, when you play against a great team your work will always look to be ok, insignificant or rubbish.
I did not like that Ivory Coast had a big ego, thinking that they are better than Brazil and also did not like their jealousy, which led to unfair play for the Ivory Coast players.... Their ego was their biggest mistake, which led to their defeat.
They should have learned from the North Koreans.... They came as under dogs and they played as a humble team, that gave their best on the pitch and even though they lost, they earned respect and appreciation from all of the teams.
I also have to say that after seeing Brazil play in this WC, they have improved their defence a lot, which make them stronger than before and also shows that they eliminated what was always their weakness.
Hope they improve further more, because I think they have shown that they have played best football so far and are the best team in this WC so far.
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Amen!
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Talking about egos. Brazil players has a big egos and they think they are better than all other players. Look at Kaka, he earned that red card because he thinks that he is so good that he can punch everyone he want and that ref can't give him a red card !

Diving wankers !
Jayac777 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Henry handballed and everyone reacted like he killed someone. Now fabiano handballs and kills off the game and possibly ivory coast hopes of progressing in this wc and the reaction to it? To think you guys can even be praising such a dirty punk. Wow double standards yes no?
Soccerfiend (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well, luiz fabiano's goal was more of his arms flailing in an attempt to win the ball, not to say that it was not unacceptable. However, henry's handball was completely against the run of play, and france had no real thrust to actually win the game proper. Plus, he pushed the ball to his intended direction in order to be able to pass properly. I think that a handball is unacceptable but besides that fabiano was excellent throughout.
One fault in an otherwise faultless performance, I guess.
Berndl (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Well.... Everyone like the Brazils, but no one supports the french - at the moment not even their own fans!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Henry's goal meant the qualifying to this WC
Fabianos goal didn't mean anything. It would have ended 2-1 and not 3-1- Brazil would still have won.
And after those grotesc fouls from the I see I surely am OK with that handball, it's only fair
Brazil played very well but end was horrible. Kaka is ridicoulus and he got deserved red card altough this n***a who faked should get yellow too.

Hate to see ref laughing when he asks Fabiano " Did you scored with hand? "

Brazil - diving wankers ! They think that diving is samba football. WTF?

Hope you burn in playoffs. You don't deserve win this trophy because you play nasty football and diving like morons ! And at the end you say that other countrys are diving and playing nasty football but look at urself you a playing like little girls !
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
If we play like little girls and still win games, than what does England play like? Hmmm.... I know! You play like a bunch of douche bags. You have no right to talk, especially when your team is on the verge of being eliminated in the group stages
Khm, get it right dude, I support Argentina ! And yes you a playing like little girls. When someone touches you then you fall down like your leg is broken and trying to confuse the ref.

Diving wankers !
Peiter84 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Great game. Shame about Kaka. I think Brazil will be Germany's main rivals. England are out. They are soo bad. Keep thinking about 1966 you England guys.

Watch my England joke video here.

Gooners4life (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Shame on kaka? For what? Stopping that diver from running over him and getting a lame yellow card for it?
Pokam (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Is amazing how the journalist didn t see the handball of fabiano and I think kaka deserves his red card for 2 clear faults on opponent. Please be fair in your decision. Are you so blinded?
Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if the second goal is taken out and not counted (which I know can't happen) but even then it's still a 2-1 win, I thought the first goal and the one with the teamwork of Elano and KaKa was way better than the handball one anyways, shows how Brazil can work as a team, and KaKa's amazing passes!

About the red card, the first yellow, KaKa did push the guy but the second, please watch it in slow motion and then make you opinion, KaKa clearly was not at fault and the guy was acting like he was dying lol
Yea this other guy should get yellow too, but Kaka too ! Kaka still punched him, not in the face, but still punched !
Theonlyeddie (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I sincerely don't know why everyone is thinking that Brazil are divers or are part of any sort of dirty play displayed in this match. It's quite clear that the Ivory Coast were getting frustrated and were the ones who were committing poor tackles which resulted in injuries and plenty of cards. Brazil were simply playing 5 star football (besides the handball) and were victims of an opponent who plays dirty football and dealt with them professionally
PrimeSinister (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Are you kidding me? This match was full of diving (on both sides, particularly near the end). Granted, many fouls were genuine, but if they were really bad, those players would be on the sidelines and not get straight back up to play after they've got the ref to show a card. Refs really need to start giving cards for acting, and players who grab their face or legs and act need to sit on the sidelines for 5 and grab a Snickers while they "recover. "
Also, there were two (2) handballs in quick succession by Fabiano. I can give the benefit of the doubt to the ref because he may have had a bad angle, but the fact that he asked Fabiano if he used his arms gives him away. Horrible job
KeNnii (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Horrible referee indeed. Kaka didn't deserve the second yellow card. And what a goal load of handballs. Besides all that, Brazil play the most appealing and entertaining football in the world cup, its soooo gud, better than argentina, but not sure if they can beat them, tough one!
KeNnii (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Elano, best player on the pitch for me.... He's sooo underrated. So skillful damn! Hope he gets better for next match, can't wait for portugal vs brazil
Agree with that !
Majjo (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Brazil were awesome can I just say WOW at the first goal first post power drive finish by L. Fabiano WOW! Apart from the apparent handball second goal was good. Ivory coast had a play called offside which could have made the game closer. Top team goal finished by Elano. Drogba had a tidy header its a pitty to see ivory coast go out in this manner especially the dramatized foul by the ivory coast player costing Kaka the final group game and second yellow way to front Africa football idiot
Higuain (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Keita you suck!  F*** you! Pity drogba to have such a teammate.  
Zokkim (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Sending off was absolute rubbish!
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 4 years ago
If you watch this video to the end you all wil know that Kaka didn't deserved this red card  
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 4 years ago
2 hands on one goal! Do Irish want to replay the match?
They should just take off that second goal lol they still win without it, first and third goal with kaka"s great passes and awesome team work are so much better! haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football