Forums / Brazil
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brazil V Ivory Coast, Jun 20
Mykal2412 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I just want to know.... Can a referee make a call which he didn'e see?
In the case of kaka's sending off.... Even the sideline ref didn't see it.... How can you make a call in retrospect.... If so why don't we use video ref.... I mean the game was stopped anyway....
Discusting, wrong, unprofessional. Yes the ivory coast player acted dramatically.... But ref.... You didn|t see nothing
And kaka walked away.... Not bcse he did something but bcse he didn't.... I don't like refs making assumptions.... Itt's just plain wrong.
Osama14 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I hate how everybody is hating on ivory coast. I mean the game was good until ivory coast scored. And then ppl started to get personal. If you saw the game in the last ten minutes there was two fights. One b4 kaka got his red. That's when kaka pushed kiets 4 no reason! Then the very next possession kiets is running and kaka smacks him. In my eyes kaka meant it but kieta act it out pretty well. Both teams were diving. And the ref was just horrible. He knew taht second goal was a handball!
Ultrakoichi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I wasn't too impressed with Brazil in 1st half. Didn't watch the 2nd half. Had to sleep cos I'm living in Japan and time difference is huge. I think Kaka was innocent but Rivaldo was a dirty bastard too so maybe it came back to them. Cause and effect. I'm really disappointed with all African teams apart from Ghana despite not having Essien they are doing well. Africans are so disorganised. How can you change their manager few weeks or months before the tournament?! South Americans are performing well maybe cos of high altitude. They play at place like Boliva and used to the environment. Europeans are bad really bad. I'm English but really disappointing and hope we'll turn things around next game against Slovenia
Htamet (Hapoel Tel Aviv) 4 years ago
Handball twice! You gotta' be talented to do that
Gauchobo09 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Henry did it in less than a second
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
But he did it once I think
Chickenegg (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Till now, only brazil deserves to lift the world cup trophy. Argentina comes a close second. Where are the european countries?
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We´ll becoming !
We´ll becoming !
We´ll becoming down the road,
When you hear the noise of the european countryes boys,
We´ll becoming down the road !
Adonaii (Santos) 4 years ago
Fuk that red card for kaka. What a lil bieetch that kiet dude is.
But oh well. Brazil executed well like always. Costa de marfil played alright. Brazileiros wanted it more
Slurpee (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That red card was just karma for Rivaldo going down clutching his face 2 cups ago
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Rivaldo got sanctioned after that red card you fool. He had to pay a lot of money because of unsportly behavior
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 4 years ago
Great entertainment. Haha.
And the possibilty for supporters to hate on some players.
Players are well-conditioned to dive and scream like actors.

Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Brazil is ready! ! ! What Efficiency Demonstration
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 4 years ago
Horrible referee...
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Great match ! Brazil payed so well ! 2nd goal is wonderful but "Hands" by luis fabiano !

Ivory played well but brazil was superior ! I hope Drogba and Co will be qualified !
Iluvunited (Manchester United) 4 years ago
WTF? That ref was horrible.... He saw that fabiano touched the ball with his arm and didn't do anything.... And that second yellow card for kaka.... Disgraceful
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
Deserved win by Brazil, but.... Two obvious hand balls by Fabiano just before second goals.come on I even saw this. Refering was so rubbish. Did you see the replay when ref showed something with arm for Fabiano? WTF was that? Did he see it and let it go? Anyway Brazil, played very good, especially one touch passing was great. Kaka? I don't know why but I' glad seeing him red
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 4 years ago
2 hands on one goal! Do Irish want to replay the match?
Khurramdbg (Manchester City) 4 years ago
It's a misfortune for football lovers, not to see KaKa in the next game
Muffinman (Ajax) 4 years ago
Why are people loving Kaka so much. At Real VDV was way better than him, and for Brazil he's s**t. He only played a decent match against Ivory [C.] because his team is so awesome
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
It's obvious you've only started watching football max. A year ago.
Kaka is s**t.... Pfff gimme a break. You didn't watch the WC Qualifying, did you?
Fahlen89 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
WHAT?!? Please re-watch his matches and then come back
Pauldodon (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He's drunk
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Steveex yo are right this guy is a rookie. Muffinman, if you are new at watching football don't say stuff you don't know about

Kick4Life - changing lives through football